Excuse me, Mary?????

Old January 21st 04, 08:42 PM
laurie

Default Excuse me, Mary?????

It's Wednesday, 12 DPO. We're all waiting!

laurie
mommy to Jessica, almost 3 years and
Christopher, 9 months
Old January 21st 04, 10:05 PM
Mary S.

Aww, my name in a thread! I feel so loved, even if you do need glasses.
G,R,&D

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months
and a new wee babysprout, due October 1

Old January 22nd 04, 12:38 AM
ModernMiko

"Mary S." wrote in message
Aww, my name in a thread! I feel so loved, even if you do need glasses.
G,R,&D

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months
and a new wee babysprout, due October 1

Yeehaw!!!! :-0

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords

Old January 22nd 04, 03:50 AM
laurie

Aww, my name in a thread! I feel so loved, even if you do need glasses.
G,R,&D

Mary S.

SOrry about that! You know, since I stopped using outlook and went back to
AOL, you can't see who started the thread, or I would have picked up on it
right away. Your titles were subtle, not jumping out at me announcements, so I
missed them at first.

You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up this am, and I started to
come downstairs to look for any word from you, then realized it was only 4:45
am there. Or did you say somewhere else you're not in CA anymore?

Old January 22nd 04, 12:13 PM
Nancy P

"Mary S." wrote in message
Aww, my name in a thread! I feel so loved, even if you do need glasses.
G,R,&D

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months
and a new wee babysprout, due October 1

YIPPEEEEEE! Mary, that is so fantastic!

Nancy

Old January 22nd 04, 01:47 PM
Mary S.

ModernMiko wrote:

Yeehaw!!!! :-0

Thank you, Jenn!

Old January 22nd 04, 01:50 PM
Mary S.

laurie wrote:

You were the first thing I thought of when I woke up this am, and I started to
come downstairs to look for any word from you,

Aww, that made me all happy!

then realized it was only 4:45
am there. Or did you say somewhere else you're not in CA anymore?

We moved east, a good deal colder our here! I've been really homesick
and not too thrilled about the move, so it's not been my favorite subject.

Old January 22nd 04, 02:21 PM
Mary S.

Nancy P wrote:

YIPPEEEEEE! Mary, that is so fantastic!

Thank you! We're staggered bellybuds now.

Old January 22nd 04, 04:33 PM
mom2fallbabies

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
Aww, my name in a thread! I feel so loved, even if you do need glasses.
G,R,&D

Mary S.
mom to the Sproutkin, 22 months
and a new wee babysprout, due October 1

Congrats, Mary!

Amanda, mom to Aaron 3 yrs and
Madeline 11 weeks
Old January 23rd 04, 10:15 AM
Tiina Kartovaara

I barely lurk nowadays, but I do drop in periodically, and I just
thought, "Hmm, I wonder if Mary's pregnant yet - I think I'll go and
find out." And what do you know! Congratulations, Mary! Fall is a lovely
time to have a baby.

Wishing you a serene pregnancy,

Tiina
SAHM to Emilia, 5
and Joel - 4,5 months and nearly 20 lbs. Breastmilk rules!

FAO Mary Gordon Sue General 0 April 7th 04 09:50 PM
can someone give me some advice? Krystle N Pregnancy 42 January 21st 04 03:38 PM
Vent - Why?? (re- baby names) Sophie Pregnancy 44 December 20th 03 08:53 PM
Excuse Me???? Researchers admit spanking behavior notrigorously tested Doan General 0 July 10th 03 06:21 AM