They're here and on their own terms :-)

Old April 10th 06, 05:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default They're here and on their own terms :-)

"Nikki" wrote in message
I have babies :-D. Born on 4/7/06.

Brock Michael was born at 3:17am. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20.5 inches
long.

Benjamin David was born at 3:27am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and is 21 inches
long.

My jaw dropped when I read their sizes. That's a lot of baby you were
hauling around, Nikki!! Congratulations!! And what an awesome, awesome
birth story!! I'm just so... awed and impressed.

I hope the nursing continues to go well and the soreness goes away soon.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

Old April 10th 06, 05:16 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Oh, and I LOVE their names!!

Joy

Old April 10th 06, 05:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Congratulation you!!!!!

"Nikki" wrote in message
I have babies :-D. Born on 4/7/06.

Brock Michael was born at 3:17am. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20.5 inches
long.

Benjamin David was born at 3:27am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and is 21 inches
long.

I'm so blessed. Both are healthy. There were no complications and
vaginal delivery for both! We got to come home on Saturday. I was
scheduled to be induced at 8am on Friday morning but at 1:30am I woke up
and thought my water may have broken and was possibly having contractions.
After 30 minutes I decided it was for real, woke everyone up, got the kids
squared away and went in. I was getting checked in and having serious
contractions. I thought I'd better go to the bathroom while I was still
able. Brock was born on the bathroom floor, lol. The nurses were going
crazy. I made it back to the bed and Ben was more civil ;-) Two hours
from waking up to having two babies! Fast and furious but much easier to
recover from. I had a few stitches but not nearly as bad as with the
first two. Nursing is going OK. They nurse great, which is a huge
relief. I'm very sore though and Brock cries all the time. I hope my
milk comes in today. Hunter and Luke love them and are doing great. They
are each holding one right now - awww. I'm very tired, which I'd better
get used to. It is quite a learning curve with two!
--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old April 10th 06, 10:01 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article ,
"Nikki" wrote:

I have babies :-D. Born on 4/7/06.

Felicitations! That's great that they came out as they wanted.
Old April 11th 06, 04:38 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Nikki" wrote:
[...]

That's great that you went into labor on your own! And so fast, too. Wow.

Welcome, Brock and Ben! Love your names.

-Patty, mom of 1+2