How can this be justified!!!!

Old April 10th 05, 01:06 PM
Father of the Year

Default How can this be justified!!!!

http://entertainment.msn.com/music/a...px?news=187590

Old April 10th 05, 03:01 PM
Kenneth S.

It doesn't HAVE to be justified. Although the man involved is a member
of a racial minority, in all other respects he belongs to one of the few
remaining official scapegoat groups in the U.S. (heterosexual males). In
addition, he's rich, and has a chequered history -- both of which add to his
attraction for those who want to screw money out of him.

Some will remember from a few years ago the "child support" award made
by a U.S. court against Mick Jagger, who had had a brief affair with a
Brazilian underwear model. It was laughable to see the basis on which this
woman claimed her child was entitled to huge quantities of money from
Jagger -- and she got the money.

This kind of thing will continue until the interests of heterosexual
males are politically defended by effective special interest groups. Until
then the opponents of heterosexual males will be able to get away with
murder (not just figuratively, but literally--in the case of the women who
kill their husbands and boyfriends, and then get off by making claims that
they were battered).

Old April 10th 05, 05:29 PM
spr

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
It doesn't HAVE to be justified. Although the man involved is a member
of a racial minority, in all other respects he belongs to one of the few
remaining official scapegoat groups in the U.S. (heterosexual males). In
addition, he's rich, and has a chequered history -- both of which add to
his
attraction for those who want to screw money out of him.

Wonder how motivated she would be if all the money went into the child's
bank account or a trust fund that would not be accessible until the child is
18?

One thought, if the court is trying to maintain a lifestyle for the child,
based on a two parent home, how does this work for girlfriends that never
expected to be married or maintain a two parent home?

Old April 10th 05, 05:44 PM
Dusty

"Father of the Year" wrote in message
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/a...px?news=187590

Easy, he doesn't have a "V". And he has MONEY!!! And he has a penis! And
he's a male! And...

Good lord, he's paying more in C$ to his X's each month then I see all
year!!!

Old April 10th 05, 05:57 PM
spr

"Dusty" wrote in

Good lord, he's paying more in C$ to his X's each month then I see all
year!!!

At least he can afford not to go to jail and still live well!

Guess that's what we all deserve for listening to all the brain washing
about going to school and getting an education so we can become good little
workers and pay all the taxes for those who don't have to work 40 hours a
week!

Now with CS, we don't have to worry about money as there is none left to
deal with! ;-)

Old April 10th 05, 06:07 PM
Dusty

"spr" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dusty" wrote in

Good lord, he's paying more in C$ to his X's each month then I see all
year!!!

At least he can afford not to go to jail and still live well!

Oh, give'em time. Eventually, one or more of his X's will get a whisper in
her ear that if they take him back to court (false accusations, drop some
child porn in his mailbox, etc..) for some trumped up charges, he'll have to
spend it all on some defense attorney. Then he'll be broke enough to zip
off to jail without any trouble.

Guess that's what we all deserve for listening to all the brain washing
about going to school and getting an education so we can become good

little
workers and pay all the taxes for those who don't have to work 40 hours a
week!

Heh, heh.. Taxes? We don't need to pay no stinking taxes.

Now with CS, we don't have to worry about money as there is none left to
deal with! ;-)

Yupper! The politicians and activist judges are making certain that there's
a whole new class of people out there - Dead Broke Dads. But they'll never
get to jump onto the Federal dole to survive like all those welfare moms do.
That wouldn't be in the best interest of their children... GovCo wants to
play Uncle Daddy for them, and create even more dependants for them to
justify increasing taxes and tossing more and more fathers into the pit to
rot.

Old April 11th 05, 12:36 AM

This completely unjustifiable. He is assigned CS based on model, and a
bad one at that, that is designed for welfare cases. She is making the
salary of a physician for raising their child. I favor the trust fund
idea, over this. Or just his discretion. I am sure he would pay for
everything. He is extremely rich.

Old April 11th 05, 12:42 AM

Where is Mr. Combs? We need his money to fund fathers rights groups!!
And that rich guy falsely accused of raping his little girls too.

Old April 12th 05, 06:02 AM
flinrius

This kid needs $21,000 a month to feed it, clothe it, and house it. When
they were together, this is how much the child cost every month. NOT!!
There should be a law where you are allowed to track expenses while together
so when the woman files to dump you, you go to court and can prove $21K a
month isn't needed to support the kid.

Old April 12th 05, 07:13 AM
KP

"flinrius" wrote in

This kid needs $21,000 a month to feed it, clothe it, and house it. When
they were together, this is how much the child cost every month. NOT!!

The Government has demonstrated an abuse of power when enforcing this insane
CS policy!

Please, can somebody tell me where anyone including children have a
constitutional right to a guaranteed lifestyle?