Milk debate

Old March 13th 08, 07:54 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
rwa2play (Lost mode on)

Default Milk debate

On Mar 13, 12:15 pm, Mike M wrote:
On Mar 13, 12:45 pm, "Torrey M. Spears" wrote:

On Mar 13, 11:46 am, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

Gow, I'm lactose intolerant.

- TMS
Can't digest milk for the life of me

But you can most definately digest your boyfriend's splooge.

Wow, going for the lowest level of flame there cabana boy?
Old March 13th 08, 08:54 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Brandon Hex

Mikey BinTolla obviously didn't get enough milk when he was a kid.

Old March 14th 08, 01:13 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
trijcomm

On Mar 13, 10:54*am, menotmeek wrote:
On Mar 13, 8:46*am, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

Is milk unhealthy for you?

The govt doesn't seem to think so. Food pyramid? Dairy group? Ring a bell?

Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults?

It's far more important for infants, but remains a vital part of bone
growth/maintanence. That said, my mother is a dairy addict and she has
osteoperosis so obviously it's not the only need.

Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Only if you're lactose intolerant (and again I ask how the hell does a
mammal pull that one off?).

And Chad of course is a turd.

LG
--
"Keep it simple. If it takes a genius to understand it, it will never work."
- Clarence Leonard "Kelly" Johnson

nonfat milk is great for you...
1% *is great also
2% ok

homoginized may be alil high in fat, but it still good for you

yea all in all milk is good for ya..

i dont believe its too high in carbs, so yea its good for ya...

remember fat dosent makle ya fat carbs do- Hide quoted text -

Wrong. Not only will it make you fat, but it will also give you
prostate cancer.
http://www.dfwnetmall.com/veg/milkcancerprostate.htm
Old March 14th 08, 01:23 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
[email protected]

On Mar 13, 9:38*am, Mike M wrote:
Is milk unhealthy for you? Should it only be consumed by infants and
not by adults? Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

Discuss.

milk is extremely nutritious! it is packed with calcium, protein,
vitamin d, and vitamin a, and is an excellent source of potassium.
Old March 14th 08, 01:51 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
MAXdaAXEjd

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

[...]

prostate cancer.http://www.dfwnetmall.com/veg/milkcancerprostate.htm- Hide quoted text -

do u believe everything u read on the net?
Old March 14th 08, 02:36 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:13:00 -0700 (PDT), trijcomm
wrote:

Wrong. Not only will it make you fat, but it will also give you
prostate cancer.
http://www.dfwnetmall.com/veg/milkcancerprostate.htm

I don't drink milk, I cook with it and use it on cereal.
My prostate is perfect
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3942

Old March 14th 08, 07:17 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Rockboy

Mike M wrote:
Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

For me, it's the worst pain one could possibly experience. I bet even
childbirth isn't that bad.

--
Rockboy

We suffice
Old March 14th 08, 03:36 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Beth Kevles

Hi --

I'm not sure why this was cross-posted to wrestling newsgroups ... I
deleted those ...

There are things about milk that are good (for many people) and things
that are bad (for many people). If milk doesn't bother you, then the
good things (easy source of calcium, protein and fluid) probably
outweight the bad things (too many hormones in the modern milk supply,
as well as antiobiotics, *possible* association with certain diseases
such as diabetes). If milk does bother you (lactose intolerance, milk
protein allergy) then you can certainly consume a healthy, well-balanced
diet completely without it.

There's a lot of information on the web about milk's pros and cons.
Misinformation, too, so be cautious in your reading.

The one thing that seems true is that for human babies, with rare
exception, human milk is a very good thing and remains a good thing
until the "natural" age of weaning, which is about five years old.
There is also a lot of good information about human milk on the web.

--Beth Kevles
-THE-COM-HERE

NOTE: No email is read at my MIT address. Use the GMAIL one if you would
like me to reply.
Old March 15th 08, 06:21 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

wrote:
"Mike M" wrote in message

[...]

~~~~

Well what the blue hell won't these days?!?

LG

Old March 15th 08, 06:24 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.pro-wrestling.wwf,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Rockboy" wrote in message
Mike M wrote:
Does bovine Milk cause harm to your body?

For me, it's the worst pain one could possibly experience. I bet even
childbirth isn't that bad.

That explains why you know about the mutation thinghy.

Regardless, you have my pity.

LG (milkaholic)
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Organic milk / hormone free milk [email protected] General 25 December 17th 07 07:59 AM
The F crime debate - the F'ers won't debate! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 September 30th 05 04:18 PM
Debate v Propaganda Kane Foster Parents 2 September 14th 04 07:00 PM
Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
A debate, please Dennis Here Single Parents 13 September 29th 03 08:30 PM