August Birthday Roll Call

Old July 26th 04, 07:06 AM
A&G&K

Default August Birthday Roll Call

"ChocolateTruffles" wrote in
message news:I8WMc.109833$od7.43384@pd7tw3no...
A&G&K wrote:

Hmmm ... I know my brain has turned to mush ... but aren't you on that

list
Brigitte??

Good memory! Yes. I am. The 23rd. :-)

Ohhh I shall have to remember to send *you* a birthday greeting .... if I'm
at home that is ... otherwise I'll be thinking of you on the 23rd

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old July 26th 04, 06:33 PM
aml

ChocolateTruffles wrote in message news:pfUMc.108201$Mr4.45745@pd7tw1no...
Who has a birthday in August?

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

My brother on the 18th. I've been thinking lately that it would be
kinda cool if this little one showed up on that day, since DS and BIL
share a birth date.

aml
DS 7-19-04
EDD 8-27-04

Oh...and I have a wedding anniversary on the 14th...11 years.
Old July 26th 04, 09:00 PM
Cali

My oldest daughter Jessie will be 8 on August 14th.

Cali

"ChocolateTruffles" wrote in
message newsfUMc.108201$Mr4.45745@pd7tw1no...
Who has a birthday in August?

Old July 26th 04, 09:16 PM
Wendy

Both my mom and dad were born in August. Not that you have add them to
the MKP calender. Happy birthday to all you Leos and Virgos I see
posted here, though. And about that Moolatte.....advertising influences
me more than I'd like to think! They look so good! I keep seeing the
commercial for them on TV and I just haven't had one yet. Now that Tori
said they are good I am really going to have to try one.

Wendy

Old July 26th 04, 10:10 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Tori M. wrote:

The only thing I think I like better is The
caremel Frapachino from Starbucks.

I like indulging in the vanilla ones every now and then, or the mocha
ones. I haven't had one in ages, though. I forget all of the flavours.
I think it's just three (vanilla, mocha, and caramel, which I think
they also put coconut on, yummy yummy).

I agree about the whipped topping.. When I think of it I tell them to leave
it off because it leaves a funny film on the inside of my mouth.

The stuff is just plain disgusting. I sometimes forget that they have
that disgusting crap there and I forget to ask them to leave it off.
:-( If DH is with me, he'll eat it (frighteningly, he'll eat almost
anything), but if he's not, then I throw it out (I use up lots of
napkins because I spoon it out since I don't dare waste the good stuff
underneath). If they used real whipped cream, my opinions would
probably be completely different. ;-)
Old July 26th 04, 10:10 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

A&G&K wrote:

Hmmm ... I know my brain has turned to mush ... but aren't you on that

list

Brigitte??

Good memory! Yes. I am. The 23rd. :-)

Ohhh I shall have to remember to send *you* a birthday greeting .... if I'm
at home that is ... otherwise I'll be thinking of you on the 23rd

The 23rd of August is a good day. That is our anniversary. :-)
Old July 30th 04, 05:11 AM
HOWA476

My daughter's Bday is august 17, 2003

Jennifer