[Media pharma ********] I'm giving my girl the jab---ALLISON PEARSON

Old September 5th 08, 05:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
JOHN

Default [Media pharma ********] I'm giving my girl the jab---ALLISON PEARSON

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nt-Barbie.html

I'm giving my girl the jab---ALLISON PEARSON

Jade Goody says her cervical cancer went undiagnosed. Even though she
sensed something was badly wrong, doctors sent her away with painkillers
for period pain.

Comment: "Pap smears were designed to get women back into a doctor's
office.....They con women into either biopsies or surgery for their cervix
before they really have a problem.....I suggest that women never get a pap
smear. It's just a way that a gynaecologist makes his boat payments."----Dr
Shulze (The Sam Biser Herbal Video Collection p194)

Now Jade, who has a big mouth but a decent heart, is concentrating on
staying alive for the two little boys she adores.

Let it be a cautionary tale for all women. How many of us have put off the
evil day when we go in for the hated smear test?

Let's face it, a cervical smear is like having sex with the Tin Man. Only
much, much chillier. Trust me, if men had to have smear tests by now they'd
have found a way of heating that damned probe.

From this school term, all Year 8 girls will be offered a cervical cancer
vaccination. Despite the inevitable fears that surround anything new, I
shall definitely be letting my daughter have it. It will give her 70 per
cent protection against a virus that kills 400 women each year, many of
them, like Jade, young and with children.

Comment: Cancer isn't caused by a virus, its caused by emotional conflicts
and trauma as proven scientifically by Dr Hamer
http://www.whale.to/cancer/hamer.html

And they certainly haven't proven it causes cancer let alone prevents 70% of
cervical cancers.

As of today, the Gardasil vaccine has never been proven to decrease the
actual incidence of cervical cancer."...In fact, according to the text
Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, "In most studies, HPV status was
not a strong independent prognosticator of outcome in cervical cancer
patients; however there appears to be a trend for HPV-negative tumors to do
worse .those tumors containing HPV DNA tend to be of an early stage and low
grade."4 This suggests that if the goal is to reduce deaths from cervical
cancer the target should not be HPV at all because the tumors without HPV
actually "do worse." ---- Gardasil - the Cervical Cancer Vaccine? April
18, 2007

Please ignore those dire warnings that the jab will encourage promiscuity.
Unless you think insulin encourages diabetics to go on a cupcakes binge.

On the contrary, the new campaign may alert teenage girls, who are
blissfully ignorant of cervical cancer, to the dangers.

And a vaccination may be a darned sight more reliable than a health system
that has left poor Jade Goody fighting for her life.

Gardasil is part of that 'health' system!

"A 17 year old was vaccinated with Gardasil when she was about one week
pregnant. A subsequent ultrasound revealed that the fetus was positive for
neural tube defect (a serious birth defect of the brain and spinal cord). A
20 year old female was vaccinated with her first dose of Gardasil during
pregnancy and had a spontaneous abortion 10 days later." Vaccine Safety
Manual by Neil Z. Miller. p375

MY GIRL DIED AS 'GUINEA PIG' FOR GARDASIL
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/my_girl_died.html
EIGHT DEATHS LINKED TO LABOUR'S NEW SEX JAB FOR SCHOOLGIRLS
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/eight_deaths.html
GARDASIL CANCER VACCINE PROBED FOR LINK TO 18 DEATHS
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/gardasil666a.html
VAERS Gardasil 15 DEATHS (HPV4)
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/vaers_gardasil.html

Merck has demonstrated that they are more than willing to gamble our
children's health on an unproven vaccine in return for immense profits. This
magnitude of evil is rare, even for a drug company. VACCINES, "The HPV
Scandal" by Dr. Julian Whitaker

If they gave a rat's ass about HPV virus then they would use the well proven
killer of viruses--Vitamin C http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

Old September 6th 08, 06:48 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

JOHN wrote:

Comment: Cancer isn't caused by a virus, its caused by emotional conflicts
and trauma as proven scientifically by Dr Hamer
http://www.whale.to/cancer/hamer.html

I'm having a problem here, John -- you've also told us that cancer
*is* caused by a virus, among other things (SV40):

* vaccination
* colon toxins
* cellphone radiation
* earth radiation
* microwaved food
* nutritional imbalances

I'm sure I've missed quite a few, but that's a good start.
(Anyone care to expand the list?)

However, that does raise the interesting question: if cancer is,
in fact, caused by emotional conflicts and trauma then that would
imply that vitamin C, coffee enemas, etc. do not address the root
causes of cancer -- and yet you've also told us that they do.

Please clarify.

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |