June Birthday Roll Call

Old May 20th 04, 09:26 PM
Daye

Default June Birthday Roll Call

On Thu, 20 May 2004 16:18:52 -0400, "Sophie"
wrote:

Who has a birthday in June?

My daughter Jayan will turn 3 on 25 June.

--
Daye

Charlotte will be 6 on June 25

Yep, I always remember Charlotte's bday, but not any of the others. I
also remember that our due dates were the same for them too -- 10
July. They must be twins or something... well, 3 years apart, but
tiwns.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old May 20th 04, 11:10 PM
Indyrah

I'll be 37 on the 11th....yikes!!!!
"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message ...
Who has a birthday in June?

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"Oh please. Now you're the Usenet Savior. Spare me.
At any rate, I don't suspect you'll be able to maintain a nice facade
in any other groups for very long."
~ Nan in MKB

Old May 21st 04, 04:43 PM
DeliciousTruffles

slowly wrote:

Flynn will be 2 on the 1st of June

Nice to see you again! How are you doing? :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/
Please excuse the quality. It is under construction and I am still
learning. :-)

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole

Old May 21st 04, 11:09 PM
Wendy

DH's birthday is June 27 (34th)

Wendy

Old May 23rd 04, 03:29 AM
Leanne

Who has a birthday in June?

me, 2nd of june

Old May 24th 04, 03:06 AM
Maurice & Carmen Gregoire

my daughter has a birthday on June 18. She will be 2
"slowly" wrote in message
In article ,
DeliciousTruffles wrote:

Who has a birthday in June?

Flynn will be 2 on the 1st of June

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

Old May 24th 04, 04:30 PM
DeliciousTruffles

slowly wrote:

I can't believe Flynn is coming up to two already. He 'graduated' to the
next room at his childcare today (he's now officially a 'possum',
instead of a 'wombat' heh).

'possum! Very cute! :-)

I checked out the May pics on your webpage and your three little cuties
are growing up so much too. I can't believe Isabella is three months
already - how old are the twins now?

The twins are 2 1/2 years old now. My, has time flown by! Their
development is so fascinating to watch. And Isabella, wow, what a
difference in her. She is so big (I haven't weighed her lately) but she
is in 6 month clothes. One baby is *so* much easier to deal with than
two! LOL! :-D