messy

Old May 16th 07, 06:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default messy

I have a question sorry if I'm too descriptive, my husband and I have
just started trying for a baby, our first. After we've had sex and go
to bed, I'm constantly having to get up in the night to clean myself
is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable to sleep? I've
tried using a pad or tampon I just want to make sure I'm not ruining
the baby making process.

Old May 16th 07, 08:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
xkatx

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a question sorry if I'm too descriptive, my husband and I have
just started trying for a baby, our first. After we've had sex and go
to bed, I'm constantly having to get up in the night to clean myself
is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable to sleep? I've
tried using a pad or tampon I just want to make sure I'm not ruining
the baby making process.

Have you tried elevating your hips after? I've heard this can help when
TTC. It would also allow for this "mess" to possibly be less messy!

Old May 16th 07, 10:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

"xkatx" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a question sorry if I'm too descriptive, my husband and I have
just started trying for a baby, our first. After we've had sex and go
to bed, I'm constantly having to get up in the night to clean myself
is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable to sleep? I've
tried using a pad or tampon I just want to make sure I'm not ruining
the baby making process.

Have you tried elevating your hips after? I've heard this can help when
TTC. It would also allow for this "mess" to possibly be less messy!

Elevating your hips doesn't actually affect what comes back out later. What
goes in, pretty much, comes back out. All I can advise is to wipe well
afterwards, and perhaps wear a panty liner. TMI Warning -- I usually get a
pretty good sized gloop 4-8 hours afterwards, which is usually once in the
middle of the night or first thing in the morning, but it plops out on the
toilet and is pretty much done. I've never had to be up constantly dealing
with it. But I also do clean off well afterwards, as I don't like to fall
asleep sloppy and wet.

--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old May 16th 07, 10:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Wed, 16 May 2007 14:29:09 -0700, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:

"xkatx" wrote in message
> [...]

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Interesting conversation, lol. I never have a problem but I always
sit a spell on the toilet before going to bed.

Nan
Old May 16th 07, 10:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

wrote:

"xkatx" wrote in message
> [...]

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I know! LOL! As I'm writing it, I'm thinking -- Gosh, do I really want
this to be archived FOREVER? But oh well. I'm honest and open, what can I
say.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

Old May 17th 07, 12:43 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

"xkatx" wrote in message
> [...]

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hehe, that made me giggle I also feel a bit, well, buckety! I don't seem
to get too much of a problem!

Lucy x (also realising she's being archived! oh well!

Old May 17th 07, 04:14 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Wed, 16 May 2007 14:50:52 -0700, "Jamie Clark"
wrote:

But oh well. I'm honest and open, what can I
say.

And this is a Good Thing :-)

Nan

Old May 17th 07, 05:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

On May 16, 1:18 pm, "
wrote:
I have a question sorry if I'm too descriptive, my husband and I have
just started trying for a baby, our first. After we've had sex and go
to bed, I'm constantly having to get up in the night to clean myself
is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable to sleep? I've
tried using a pad or tampon I just want to make sure I'm not ruining
the baby making process.

Put a towel on the bed.

How messy/smelly are waters when they break? [email protected] Pregnancy 14 May 21st 05 01:53 PM
Messy Bedrooms Kender Twins & Triplets 2 March 28th 05 11:33 AM
Messy Thanksgiving Sue Larson Solutions 9 December 21st 03 09:50 PM