husbands have GOT to be worse than kids (warning: rant)

Old July 29th 04, 06:51 PM
Tori M.

Default husbands have GOT to be worse than kids (warning: rant)

Heh. You should go in and put in polka-dot gussets...

He might like that. ;-)

Vicky I am begining to think our husbands would get along great

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old July 29th 04, 10:35 PM
A&G&K

"Sophie" wrote in message

"A&G&K" wrote in message

Ain't that the truth! Its either worn out or covered in greasy finger

marks
on DH's pants. I've had to stop him leaving the house in a pair of jeans
that had a hole in them showing off his lovely red undies!
Amanda

At least yours wears underwear. Now mine does, after being out somewhere,
commando, and having a blow out. Lol.

Snort!! ... DH only wears undies with jeans. In summer I've had to remind
him not to wear certain pairs of his stubbies (shorts) outside the house
..... nobody else needs to see *that*

Amanda

Old July 30th 04, 05:26 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Gareth Tuckwell wrote:

Speaking as a 'gentleman', why can't we choose when and which shoes to buy
for ourselves. If our feet are getting wet or we are uncomfortable, we buy
new shoes. Otherwise, why bother??

The thing with my hubby is that his shoes *weren't* comfortable anymore.
He was wearing two layers of socks to stop them from chafing his feet!
He wouldn't buy a new pair, though. It was really irritating to see
him be uncomfortable, going through socks like they were nothing, and to
have him refuse to buy shoes. I never mentioned his most common excuse
for not buying new shoes, but I will now: it was because he said that I
had a greater need to buy new shoes than he did (*not* true, btw, but
he's just like that - he really likes to put others ahead of himself).
Now, I *do* go through shoes more quickly than normal, due to being flat
footed, but at least I go out and buy new ones when the old ones are
toast! Granted, my current pair is in really bad shape at the moment,
but as I've reminded him 20 or 30 times, now is not the time for me to
buy new shoes. I'll just wreck them immediately.

My (pregnant) Fiance is constantly going on about my shoes, but they are
really comfortable. Apparantly, they are 'grandad shoes', but I don't care
if they are not fashionable - I can wear them all day long and my feet still
feel fresh and more importantly - they don't smell!! I won't go there!!

I care more about function than I do fashion, and there are sprays for
smells. ;-)

Anyway, I am now very happy. He bought a new pair today! We went to
his favourite store and he picked out something that he seems pretty
happy with. I just hope that they last. It's hard to find good quality
these days. The pair that so badly needed to be replaced was actually
about 10 years old! We probably won't get even close to that many years
out of the new pair (but maybe we'll get lucky).

Oh, and to those who suggested getting more than one pair, it's a great
idea, but I didn't do that. Reason: the things were expensive, and I
decided to spare our bank account. ;-) My DH likes nice quality hiking
shoes and boots, which are not cheap.