Breasts know: Fluoridation is Hazardous waste activity

Old July 29th 04, 09:14 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Breasts know: Fluoridation is Hazardous waste activity

BREASTS KNOW: FLUORIDATION IS HAZARDOUS WASTE ACTIVITY

BREASTFEEDING WOMEN FILTER THE HAZARDOUS WASTE FOR THEIR BABIES!
http://www.talkaboutparenting.com/gr...es/731746.html

Attention: CalEPA/DTSC:

FLUORIDATION IS HAZARDOUS WASTE ACTIVITY

Our own National Academy of Sciences indicates that drinking water at HALF
the federal
EPA's permissible level of fluoride can cause "crippling skeletal fluorosis"
in 10
years' time. See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven
Stories 2004:221]

Most Californians are fluoridated at about one FOURTH federal EPA's
permissible level. Does anyone else wonder what crippling skeletal
fluorosis look like BEFORE it becomes crippling?

The late John Yiamouyiannis, PhD, the world's foremost expert on fluoride
before he died, noted that fluoridation at one FOURTH EPA's permissible
level (most cities fluoridate at this level) causes "brittle" tendons and
ligaments - PREMATURE AGING...
http://www.fluorideaction.org/aging-factor.htm

The Kicker: Fluoridation may not even prevent cavities! See CDC FRAUD?
below.

WHY IS CALIFORNIA EPA DOING NOTHING TO STOP THIS HAZARDOUS WASTE ACTIVITY?

KAREN TOTH Calif EPA/DTSC engineer wrote:

"Please remove me from your mailing list and never send me anything again."

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Karen Toth
Supervising Hazardous Substances Engineer I
700 Heinz Ave.
Ste 200
Berkeley, CA 94710
(510) 540-3834

Karen,

Why did you ask to be removed from my list instead of responding to my
hazardous waste activity report?

The California EPA Department of Toxic Substances Control, or DTSC,
"protects California and Californians from exposures to hazardous wastes."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/

My email report pertained to Californians being OBVIOUSLY ILLEGALLY
exposed to hazardous wastes via injection of hydrofluorosilicic acid into
municipal water supplies ("fluoridation").

See again: Calif EPA: Dentists promote illegal hazardous waste activity
(fluoridation)

My email quoted the California Supreme Court's 1993 THOR decision:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Daniel Thor v. The
Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658 at 5659]

In THOR, the medical treatment was FOOD...

Prisoner Andrews wanted to die via starvation - and the California Supreme
Court DENIED the request of prison physician Daniel THOR for authorization
to force Prisoner
Andrews to eat FOOD via the medical procedure, insertion of a gastrostomy
tube.
http://www.dickinson.edu/endoflife/LawCA.html

I mentioned THOR because muncipalities are aping the American Dental
Association, indicating that fluoride is FOOD (!) - a "safe" "nutrient"...

"As with other nutrients, fluoride is safe..."
http://www.ada.org/public/topics/flu...acts/index.asp

I mentioned THOR because the fluoridation "gastrostomy tube" (municipal
plumbing) is already in place when it is decided to "feed" people the toxic
"fluoride" "nutrient" WITHOUT CONSENT...

Again quoting THOR: "A physician who performs any medical procedure without
the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used."

Even if medical treatment/exposure to hazardous waste is good medicine - it
is a battery if performed without consent.

Medical treatment/"fluoridation" with the hazardous waste hydrofluorosilicic
acid is performed without consent.

It is therefore, battery.

Battery against children is child abuse.

Battery against many children is MASS child abuse.

And the hazardous waste activity called "fluoridation" may not even prevent
cavities!

CDC FRAUD?

Environmental chemist Prof. Paul Connett writes:

"[T]he CDC...claimed the drop in tooth decay (from the 1960s to the 1990s)
was related to the percentage of the population drinking fluoridated
water...World Health Organization figures that showed these same or greater
declines were occurring in most nonfluoridated countries, thus suggesting
that the CDC authors were either incompetent or fraudulent."
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

Prof. Connett's 1st Citizen's Conference on Fluoride begins tomorrow July
30.

For conference details...

See The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

KAREN TOTH, will you please explain your decision to ask to be removed from
my list instead of actually responding to my report of illegal hazardous
waste activity/mass child abuse?

Your boss Edwin F. Lowry, director of DTSC says:

"[W]e are obligated to explain...[our]...decisions to any and all who choose
to monitor or involve themselves in our decision-making processes."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/welcome.html

KAREN TOTH: If you are reading this, it is because someone ELSE sent it to
you.

I removed you from my mailing list per your request.

I do hope other DTSC employees ask you to explain your decision.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 I am living in Oregon now, but I was born in California and lived there
most of my life, likely picking up most of the fluoride that is in my body
due to California fluoridation.

If DTSC is only obligated to explain decisions to CURRENT California
residents, hopefully a current California resident will join me in asking
for an explanation.

Maybe Disneyland DA Tony Rackauckas will ask. I will again cc him via

I'm also copying Oregon Attorney General Hardy Meyers again via
- again asking for an explanation for the OREGON
"fluoridation" hazardous waste activity that he is remaining silent about.

PS2 FLORIDA FAUCETS... To get around the obvious mass battery, Florida's
4th Circuit HAD to say that "fluoridation" is "not a medical procedure" not
intended for the blood stream. (Apparently CDC hadn't yet switched to saying
fluoride works best topically and NOT through the bloodstream.)

The Florida 4th Circuit had to say that "fluoridation" stops at faucets - in
effect saying that Florida cities and counties are fluoridating FAUCETS -
not people.

For exact quotes from Florida 4th Circuit's Quiles decision...

See Chemically beating children: THOR to hammer fluoridation finally?

Pinellas County Florida Sheriff Everett Rice has been silent. I will cc him
yet again via his Child Protection Investigation Division

PS3 I was MUCH relieved when California EPA/DTSC employee Andrew
Berna-Hicks - probably another engineer - did NOT brush me off.

In regard to the Florida fluoridation of FAUCETS, Andy wondered in an email
if there is significant fluoride absorbed via the skin and mucous membranes
during bathing and swimming and toothbrushing.

He wrote:

"...I have never seen any studies on how much fluoride is absorbed through
the skin, but it may be "significant" toxicological terms. If it is, the
courts would have a hard time arguing that consumers have the choice to
bath, swim, and wash in
other locations. Public swiming pools would then be off limits to those who
did not want to be exposed, and this would violate civil rights laws."

George Glasser writes:

"Researchers on both sides of the drinking water fluoridation issue have
failed to account for inhalation and dermal exposures to fluorides. This is
the most significant flaw in fluoride research which renders present dosage
conclusions based solely on ingestion invalid."
http://www.npwa.freeserve.co.uk/vulnerable.htm

Andy said I could use his name; but I've also taken the liberty of
mentioning his employer: CalEPA/DTSC

Hopefully, California EPA employee Andy won't get fired for responding
positively to me.

I mention this because *federal* EPA employee Dr. William Marcus got fired
for questioning federal EPA's silence about fluoride possibly causing
CANCER...

Dr. J. William Hirzy, one of the EPA scientists opposed to fluoridation
writes:

"EPA fired the Office of Drinking Water's chief toxicologist, Dr.
William Marcus...for refusing to remain silent on the cancer risk issue (9).
The judge who heard the lawsuit...[found]...that EPA fired him over his
fluoride work and not for the phony reason put forward by EPA management at
his dismissal. Dr. Marcus won his lawsuit and is again at work at EPA..."
http://www.fluoridealert.org/hp-epa.htm

Incidentally, as I've noted previously, when federal EPA tried to force
South Carolina to bring it's fluoride level down to EPA's previous maximum
of 2.3ppm - South Carolina sued - so EPA blithely raised the the maximum to
4ppm! See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson [NY: Seven Stories
2004:346]

It is time for Calif. EPA to stop the "fluoridation" hazardous waste
activity in California.

It is time for the federal EPA to stop the "fluoridation" hazardous waste
activity nationwide.

I am not currently a California resident, but I do wonder how much fluoride
I picked up because I drank and showered and swam in water from a
fluoridated water system in California for all those years.

I'm assuming Los Angeles County water was fluoridated when I was growing up.

Again, DTSC engineer Karen Toth "responded" by writing: "Please remove me
from your mailing list and never send me anything again."

Please explain this decision, Karen.

DTSC employees (and other Californians)...

"If you know about illegal hazardous waste activities, call the [DTSC]
Complaints Hotline at (800) 698-6942 or (800) 69TOXIC..."
http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This Open Letter will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the
Google usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "Breasts know:
Fluoridation is Hazardous waste activity"