Getting Rid of Steve Winter

Old July 2nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,free.christians

Default Getting Rid of Steve Winter

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 08:46:21 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

You devil BB

"Bible Bob" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:30:17 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

http://www.southcoast.net/johnw/rsteve/
http://stevewinter.cerm.info/

I bet that Winter was abused as a child (his brotherWalz may be able to
provide details) and is nothing but a menance to society. Winter truly
needs
to be taken off the iternet and placed in a mental ward where he belongs.

Please join with me to help expose this man. Save his posts and then send
them to the authorites in his area. One of CERM's new missions for this
year
is to get rid of Winter.
I was emailed by someone a month ago or so that said that he would forward
Winter's emails and posts to all the newspaper, radio and TV stations in
his
area. I do not know if this ever happened, but no doubt Winter needs to be
exposed and needs to be in a mental ward.

I think the more the authorities and mental institutions learn of him, the
better chance they have to give Winter the help that he needs.

John

John,

You better let God handle Steve and concern yourself with you and
those who want to serve God. Steve's demons are bigger and smarter
than yours.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net

John,

If I were a devil, I wouldn't be trying to save your butt. Face the
facts. By your own admission you do not believe in the resurrection
of Jesus Christ. By your own words you have demonstrated that you are
anti-resurrection and anti-Christ. So while you may have been saved
(and still are saved if you were) you have allowed yourself to be
inlfuenced by devil spirits.

Steve may or may not be saved. I assume he is. But Steve is far more
dangerous than you. His devil spirits are bigger and more powerful
than the little ones that enjoy a symbiotic relationship with you.
Steve's devil spirits can overpower your smaller devil spirits. In
other words, Steve is a heavyweight and you are flyweight. Steve
could and would mop the floor with you in the senses or spiritual
realm. If you go against Steve in the legal realm; he will clean your
clock. He is far more sneaky and vindictive and evil than you know
how to be. Compared to you, Steve is a Man-o-War and you are a lil
dingy boat.

So I am not being mean to you, John. I am trying to save you from the
roaring lion that will devour you in one gulp.

Here John, it is time you grow up. Here is a little meat to digest
with your milk diet. Pay close attention to who says what. Watch
your pronouns.

Mark 5:1-17
1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country
of the Gadarenes.
2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out
of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
3 Who had [his] dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him,
no, not with chains:
4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and
the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in
pieces: neither could any [man] tame him.
5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the
tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee,
Jesus, [thou] Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that
thou torment me not.
8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, [thou] unclean spirit.
9 And he asked him, What [is] thy name? And he answered, saying, My
name [is] Legion: for we are many.
10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of
the country.
11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine
feeding.
12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine,
that we may enter into them.
13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went
out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a
steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand and were
choked in the sea.
14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told [it] in the city, and
in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the
devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right
mind: and they were afraid.
16 And they that saw [it] told them how it befell to him that was
possessed with the devil, and [also] concerning the swine.
17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.

Legion the devil spirit was an unclean spirit and overlord of
subordinate devil spirits that occupied the host. Legion was the
general and the other spirits were the privates. When Legion said
jump they jumped.

Look at verse ten. "He" (Legion) besought "him" (Jesus) much that he
would not send them away out of the country. It says Legion besought
Jesus "much." Mark only gives us "some" of what was said by legion to
Jesus.

Did Legion know his place? Yes, in verse seven Legion "adjured" Jesus
and in verse ten Legion besought Jesus. Legion recognized that Jesus
was the Son of the Most High God and that Jesus had authority over him
(Legion) and the sorbordinate devil spirits. The demons recognized
and confessed that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Most High God. When
a person confesses that Jesus Christ is something other than the Son
of the Most High God; that person becomes ceremonially unclean. What
causes people to confess that Jesus is not the Son of the Most High
God? Unclean demons cause people to believe and confess that Jesus
Christ is something other than the Son of the Most High God. What
does Steve Winter confess? Steve Winters confesses that Jesus is God;
not the Son of the Most High God. What do you believe and confess?
That Jesus is God; not the Son of the Most High God. So when you
deny the resurrection of Jesus Christ and when you say that Jesus
Christ is God Almighty; you are under the influence of demons.

What did Legion ask of Jesus in verse ten? He asked that Jesus NOT
send them out of the country. Why?

Legion was a unclean spirit which is a spirit that makes clean
unclean. What was Israels responsibility to God? To remain clean.
What did Legion want? Legion wanted clean people to make them unclean
so that he could fulfill the commandments of his boss, Satan, and so
that the people could not fulfill the requirements of God. Legion and
his host did not want to leave the territory which had clean people
that he could dirty. There might have been clean people in other
countries but they did not worship the One True God so it did not
matter if they were ceremonially clean. How did Legion and his host
make clean people unclean? By getting them away from doing those
things that kept them ceremonially clean. The guy he had control of
was a good example of what an unclean spirit does to a person.

The spirits were so in control of the man that it was Legion that
controlled the man to move the man's body to Jesus so that Legion
could talk to Jesus. It was Legion who spoke to Jesus, through the
man. Not the exorcist crap you see in the movies. The demon spoke
through the man using the man's body parts to do so.

We do not know all that was said. But we see that after Legion tried
to convince Jesus to let them stay in the country; that the lesser
spirits would be satisfied to enter into a heard of swine. Why?

The little demons were subject to Legion in "one" body and knew that
they and Legion were about to exit that body. Swine were ceremonially
unclean animals and there were about two thousand of them. Each demon
would have his own "apartment". Jesus allowed them to leave the man
and enter the swine and the demons killed the swine. What happened to
the demons when they killed the swine? What else, they had to search
for a new home. Jesus divided their forces by allowing them to split
up and once divided they had little power.

Jesus was not an animal rights wacko. The man was more important to
Jesus than the swine. Of course the people saw things differently
than Jesus; they considered the worth of the swine greater than the
worth of the man. Ever wonder where all those demons went to after
they left the swine? Ever wondered what motivated the general
population to stand against Jesus and to prefer the worth of swine
over the worth of a man? The demons had to go somewhere to make
people ceremoniously unclean.

1 John 4:15
Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in
him, and he in God.

I confess that Jesus is the Son of God. You and Steve Winters confess
that Jesus is God. God dwells in me and I in He. God can not abide
in you and Steve because you are unclean because you confess that
Jesus is not the Son of God. Both of you in different ways confess
that Jesus is God and that young fella is idolatry.

As I said, Steve can and will chew you up and spit you out. The smart
thing for you to do is stay away from Steve before he hurts you. The
little demons wanted to enter the swine to get off from under the
control of Legion. Your little demons are no match for Steve's bigger
and more powerful spirits.

Now, if you want to get off from under the influence of your demons I
will help you. The first thing you need to do is confess Jesus as
Lord. That means that He is your boss and you do what He says; not
what you want to do. Next recognize and beleive in your heart that
God raised Jesus from the dead. Jesus did not raise himself from the
dead. He did say that he had the power to do so; but Jesus never
exercised that power. Look up the word "arose" in the KJV, it is
never used of Jesus in the book of Acts (the only place it is used
outside the Gospels and Revelation). What we do see is that God
"raised" up Jesus in verse after verse after verse. Even when it says
he is "risen" it does not imply that Jesus did the raising. Use your
head instead of think what you are told to think by demons. If Jesus
were dead how could He exercise consciousness to raise Himself. He
would not be dead if He were conscious.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Old July 2nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to alt.christnet.public,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:07:18 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

Steve your blasting of the Saints of God here must stop!

"Pastor Steve Winter" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone knowing John Wolf's current address is asked to contact
the Durham, NC police dept with that information and reference
criminal complaints NC IR05-034406, 05-034406, 05-029465,
06-11685

A malicious individual John Wolf has been harassing and stalking
me for some time now and I have filed numerous criminal
complaints. Including Durham, NC IR05-034406, 05-034406,
05-029465, 06-11685. These include harassing phone calls,
sending unwanted things in the US mail (yes I have filed a
complaint with the Charlotte Postal Inspector), computer
harassment etc. Many of the crimes John Wolf is committing are
Federal crimes across state lines.

John Wolf is seeking revenge because he cannot defend the stupid
false-christian garbage he believes against a real preacher.

Pastor Steve Winter
--
Apostolic Oneness Pentecostal /*/ PreRapture Ministry
http://www.apostolic.biz for Bible studies (text and audio)

Hey! Lighten up! Steve wasn't blasting the saints. He was talking
about you.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net