Old September 14th 03, 04:09 AM
Doan

Default | Dateline & Spanking *Blood Brothers* Discrepancy in story

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!

Steve

That is what I get for sticking your nose in other people
"busi-ass", I'm such a ****-assed boy! :-)

Steve

It's not my nose, it's your mouth, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan

Old September 14th 03, 08:01 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!

Doan

That is what you get for sticking your nose in other people
"busi-ass", you're such a ****-assed boy! :-)

Steve

It's not my nose, it's my mouth, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan

---------------------
That's where you keep spewing ****, alright.
Steve
Old September 14th 03, 05:37 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!

Steve

That is what you get for sticking your nose in other people
"busi-ass", never-spanked boy! :-)

Doan

It's not ony your nose, it's also your mouth, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan

---------------------
That's where you keep spewing ****, alright.
Steve

Yep! Straight into your mouth! :-0

Doan

Old September 14th 03, 05:40 PM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!

Doan

That is what I get for sticking my nose in other people
"busi-ass", never-spanked boy! :-)

Doan

It's not only my nose, it's also my mouth, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan

---------------------
That's where you keep spewing ****, alright.
Steve

Yep! Straight outa my mouth! :-0

Doan

Old September 17th 03, 03:19 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!

Doan

That is what I get for sticking my nose in other people
"busi-ass", never-spanked boy! :-)

Doan

It's not only my nose, it's also my mouth, "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Doan
---------------------
That's where I keep spewing ****, alright.
Steve

Yep! Straight outa my mouth! :-0
Steve

Yup! That's is why you are known as a ****-spewing, "never-spanked" boy!
:-)

Doan

Old September 17th 03, 07:48 PM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!
Doan

That is what you get for sticking my head up my own
"****ty ass", never-spanked boy! :-)
Doan

It's not only my nose, it's also my mouth,
"never-spanked" boy! :-)
Doan
---------------------
That's where you keep spewing ****, alright.
Steve

Yep! Straight outa my mouth! :-0
Doan

-----------
And you eat **** too, asshole!
Steve

Yup! That's is why I'm known as a ****-spewing asshole,
you "never-spanked" boy! :-)
Doan

-------------
You certainly are!
Steve
Old September 17th 03, 08:02 PM
Doan

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!
Steve

That is what you get for sticking your head up your own

Old September 17th 03, 11:42 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003, R. Steve Walz wrote:

You ****ty little liar!
Steve

Oops! It's **** coming out of my mouth again!
Steve

That is what you get for sticking your head up your own
"****ty ass", never-spanked boy! :-)
Doan

It's not only my nose, it's also my mouth as a
"never-spanked" boy! :-)
Steve
---------------------
That's where you keep spewing ****, alright.
Doan

Yep! Straight into my mouth! :-0
Doan
-----------
And I eat **** too, from any asshole!
Steve

Yup! That's is why you are known as a ****-spewing mouth,
"never-spanked" boy! :-)
Doan

-------------
You certainly are!
Steve

Only you! :-)

Doan

Old September 17th 03, 11:47 PM
Dan Sullivan

Doan wrote:

[...]

Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you
Only you can make this change in me
For it's true you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand
The magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you
Only you can make this change in me
For it's true you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand
The magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

Are ya both sick now?

Is this thing finished?

I hope so.

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| Dateline & Spanking *Blood Brothers* Discrepancy in story Kane General 29 September 28th 03 10:51 AM
Dateline & Spanking *Blood Brothers* Discrepancy in story Fern5827 Spanking 3 September 19th 03 04:51 AM