American or Britsh

Old February 6th 05, 10:47 PM
Carl Nixon

Default American or Britsh

Is this newsgroup American based or does it cater for the british and other
countries as well?

--
Carl Nixon

Old February 7th 05, 12:01 AM
Kane

Carl Nixon wrote:
Is this newsgroup American based or does it cater for the british and

other
countries as well?

'm 'fraid we merkins clutter it up excessively, Carl.

But it's not limited by any means to anyone from any country. You are
most welcome.

May I suggest a bit of historical prospecting so you know better what
you're getting into here?

This is a favorite bashing place for anti government hate mongers. You
will be accused of anything from profiting at the destruction of
families, to infant cannibalism.

There are more suitable foster websites where you can really get some
good resource, and shared support by like minded folks.

I'm not up on them but Ron is. And he won't send you wrong.

Thank you for caring for children and families.

Kane

--
Carl Nixon

Old February 9th 05, 02:10 AM
Greegor

It's international, Carl.

Were any of your Fosters removed using
testimony or information from Doctor
Professor Sir Roy Meadows, the ""expert""
who was exposed as an out and out liar
within the last year?

We don't have a "Royal Statistical Society"
to trip up and bring down our ""expert"" liars.