Ultrasound results--GENDER!!!!!

Old May 26th 04, 03:07 AM
JennP

Default Ultrasound results--GENDER!!!!!

"Sophie" wrote in message

Very pretty. Yay!

Thanks! We'll see what else we come up with.

One issue came up though. She has a somewhat large choroid plexus cyst

and
much smaller one on the other side.

What's that?

It's a cyst in the tissue on the brain that makes spinal fluid. They aren't
uncommon and most always resolve themselves by around 25 weeks or so. The
problem is that they can *rarely* be a marker for Trisomy 18. I've known
several people who had babies with the cysts and they were fine. I had my
quad screen test today and will have a level II soon to check everything
out.

Congrats on the girl. I think I said another boy for you, didn't I?

Actually, I never saw your prediction. Let's just say you said girl.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:09 AM
JennP

"Mary W." wrote in message

Congratulations! Our DD (3 years) is Emma (Katherine). Be warned - it is
extremely popular right now, seems like we are constantly running into

little
girls named Emma.

True, but with a son named Matthew we aren't too worried about popularity,
lol. One issue is it is the name of my parent's dog and didn't think about
that until today. I guess I don't think that's too weird though...maybe
*I'm* weird?

Even if I had realized that when we named her, we still would have chosen
it, its a lovely name. And Emma Grace is very pretty.

Thanks.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:10 AM
JennP

"ModernMiko" wrote in message

That;s what I am running into..a lot of names I like are very popular. And

was so mad at my parents while growing up because there were always 3-5
Jennifers in each of my classes in school. It's making me think a bit

about
liking the name vs the popularity of it.

You know, being a Jennifer, there were several of us but I didn't care. I
just thought I was cool because I was named after the character (in my own
mind) Jennifer of the Jungle on Sesame Street!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:11 AM
JennP

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
I like it. Emma was the name I had in mind when I had my second m/c. So I
really like it.

I'm glad to hear everything is going so well for you!

Thanks Ilse.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:11 AM
JennP

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
ink.net...
Whooo hooooo! Congrats!

Thanks Jamie.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:12 AM
JennP

"Fer" wrote in message
JennP wrote:
|| It's a girl!!!!! *Very* clearly a girl!

That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--?

Thanks. We think so!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:12 AM
JennP

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message

How exciting, congrats. I have a Grace, I think it's a lovely choice of
name :-)

Andrea

Thanks.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:13 AM
JennP

"Nan" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 May 2004 02:45:08 GMT, "JennP"
wrote:

It's a girl!!!!! *Very* clearly a girl!

Congratulations!!!

Thanks Nan.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:13 AM
JennP

"Leslie" wrote in message
Yay, Jenn!

Leslie

Thanks, Leslie.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old May 26th 04, 03:14 AM
JennP

"melizabeth" wrote in message

Yay, JennP! I am so happy for you. It sounds like a great day and I love
your name choices.

Thanks. I think I'll go share the news soon at the yahoo group we share!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04