13 weeks and bleeding a bit

Old October 17th 04, 09:25 PM
Serenity

I bled from week 13 -15 with DD#2.
No reason was ever found and she's now a healthy 5 yo.
Sereity

Old October 18th 04, 12:46 AM
Christine

Helen, I dont want to scare you....and after reading all these replies
there are so many other reasons for bleeding, but I just always wondered
this.

good luck to you, I hope everything is ok!
.................................................. .................
Just wondering if anyone would know why when I had a M/C I was examined
and the Dr. knew right then and there that I was having one, and I did
within hours. I was about 9 weeks, and light spotting. no D&C needed.
are there some =91=91more obvious=92=92 cases?

Old October 18th 04, 02:25 AM
Pip

Just wondering if anyone would know why when I had a M/C I was examined
and the Dr. knew right then and there that I was having one, and I did
within hours. I was about 9 weeks, and light spotting. no D&C needed.
are there some ''more obvious'' cases?

I would say a lucky guess OR most likely he saw that your cervix was dilated
which would indicate that a m/c was fairly immanent. I'm sorry for your
loss.

Best wishes
Pip

8 years TTC
Clomid baby - Jasmine 2 1/2 years old
New baby due March 30th 2005
2 first trimester losses
2 second trimester losses

Old October 18th 04, 05:07 PM
Ilse Witch

I'm sorry, but I cannot reassure you very much. I had only a little bit of
bloodloss before my first m/c, which didn't happen until two weeks later.
No cramping or bleeding in the mean time...

The only way to figure out what's happening is get an u/s. I will cross my
fingers for you that all is well!! Take care!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old October 19th 04, 05:00 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Helen wrote:

Wonder if any one can reassure me a bit, I'm 13 weeks pregnant have been
absolutely fit and well, just come back from a 4 day honeymoon in Rome that
was really tiring and involved loads of walking. For the last 4 days I have
been loosing either pinky, red or brownish loss, not really heavy and there
is no pain at all, although now I feel really anxious and keep imagining
that I have a stomach ache.

I had a lot of bleeding and cramping in early pregnancy. That baby is
now lying on the floor playing beside me, at the moment. The thing is
that you can't tell what's causing bleeding and/or cramping unless you
really go looking, and even then an ultrasound might not reveal anything
useful. (e.g. after one ultrasound, they were certain that I was
miscarrying, but that obviously didn't happen) I wish you the best of luck!

Bleeding in late pregnancy - sp. TMI Amy Pregnancy 1 June 15th 04 07:25 AM
postpartum bleeding Piu Pregnancy 7 March 2nd 04 05:39 AM
postpartum bleeding Piu Breastfeeding 7 March 2nd 04 05:39 AM
Bright red bleeding at 9 weeks Frida Pregnancy 11 October 29th 03 04:59 PM
breakthrough bleeding and breastfeeding Naomi Pardue Breastfeeding 1 August 6th 03 07:01 PM