Annual Repost (In case you need help)

Old October 25th 05, 01:06 PM

Default Annual Repost (In case you need help)

NICE CLEAN, NO ALIMONY/SOPPORT. IT TAKES TIME.

HOPE IT HELPS YOU IN SAME SITUTION.

Why if handled correctly the best of both worlds.

Married/single

1 Happened to me (I am husband) 27 yrs ago.

2 No way baby was mine (looks and skin color), no DNA test availabLe
or required. Its was found 18 yrs later to be a fact.

Now best of both worlds:

Married:

Laundry, food and servIces renedered by ex wife.

Single:

No food in refrigerator "No problema".
No clothing shopping "No problema"
Why hubby you were gone all weekend "no problema"
No money in house "no problema"
No going out/annerversity etc "no problema"
Why did you have to buy motorcycle "no problema"

After 2 yrs begged for a divorce as unlivable. We went immediately to
lawyer (within hours) and a no liability on my part divorce was
granted.

The final freedom making thing was:

Foreclousure on house and car repossession due to leaving and her
inability to pay.

I got in the car and 15 states east made a new life and family.