FA$T & EA$Y CA$H!!!! IT WORKS - REALLY!!!

Old July 19th 07, 03:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default FA$T & EA$Y CA$H!!!! IT WORKS - REALLY!!!

THIS WORKS! ITS EASY! LETS MAKE SOME MONEY!!!!
TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW! PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT
THIS $6 INVESTMENT SCHEME IS 100 LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT THIS YEAR SEE
THEIR NOTE BELOW OR ASK THEM DIRECTLY... THIS SCHEME MIGHT TAKE 15-30
MINUTES AND JUST $6, BUT IT IS 100% WORTH IT TO MAKE THOUSANDS SO
QUICKLY. THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SCAM THAT TAKES LOTS OF YOUR HARD EARNED
MONEY; THIS IS A NO RISK INVESTMENT THAT WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS VERY EASILY AND QUICKLY.
From PayPal:

"Dear Member, it has come to our attention that there is a PayPal
scheme floating around at the moment you may have heard about or seen:
the $6 Scheme. You may have even taken part in it. Well, we have been
asked a lot of questions about this scheme. The answer is yes, it does
work and yes, it is safe to use providing you follow the rules. It is
legal and has made a big hit on the internet this year. If you would
like to take part in this scheme or would like a bit more information
then please see the attached file that was kindly donated to us. Thank
you for using PayPal!
"TURN $6 INTO $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERE'S HOW!
You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall
Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by-
step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence
in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it
required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few
hundred dollars. However, thanks to PayPal and the Internet,the
investment is now virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process
is FASTER, EASIER, and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been!
Below is the email sent to me:
How to Turn $6 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN
I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT. I turned $6
into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan
that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you decide to take
action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will
enjoy a similar return! STILL NEED PROOF? Here are just 3 testimonials
from the countless individuals who decided to invest nothing more than
$6 and half an hour of their time to participate in this program:
The only things you will need a An email address. A Business PayPal
account with at least $6 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes of
your time.
This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is
absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely
NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can
generate from this one single business program.
Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the
next 30 days!
Here's what you need to do. . .
REQUIREMENTS #1) an email address #2) a Premier or Business PayPal
account
STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account. It's extremely safe and
very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account! Copy and paste this to the
address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice the secure "https" within
the link). Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account
(and not just a PERSONAL account), otherwise you won't be able to
receive credit card payments from other people.
STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money. "It is an undeniable law of the
universe that we must first give in order to receive." Now all you
have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the six email
addresses listed below. Make sure the subject of the payment says...
PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST (this keeps the program 100% legal..
so please don't forget!) (Just in case you still haven't opened your
PayPal account yet, use this link to open one in your name),
https://www.paypal.com.

1)
2)

3)

4) hawaiianjamrock @yahoo.com
5)

6)

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service!
If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.
The steps on how to send $1 to EACH of the above 6 Email Addresses:
1. Log in to PayPal. Go to SEND MONEY tab.
2. Type in Recipients name: (Email address)
Subject: "EMAIL LIST"
Category: "SERVICE"
Comments: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR EMAIL LIST".
3. Next screen: CHECK PAYMENT DETAIL -
Select "NO SHIPPING ADDRESS REQUIRED"
4. Send Money.
(If you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your
name in it anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate
your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!! If you did
this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So
follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of
money with no hassles.)

THAT'S IT. YOU'RE DONE!!
STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address. After you send your six $1.00
payments, it's your turn to add your email address to the list! Take
the #1) email off of the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up one (6 becomes 5 & 5 becomes 4, etc), then put YOUR email
address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #6) on the list. MAKE
SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL
ACCOUNT.
STEP #4 - The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money! You are now ready to
post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message
boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups). All you need
is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as
well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to
let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you
and me rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is
confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PayPal account even
while your bank account is being confirmed.
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
Step #1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and
drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your
computer's temporary memory.
Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select 'Paste'. This will
paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your email
to the list.
Step #3) Save your new Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to
Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards,
chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc.
EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com ,
altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like ?
millionaire message board? Or ?money making message board? Or ?
opportunity message board? or ?money making discussions? or ?business
bulletin board? or ?money making forum? etc. You will find thousands &
thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find
the option to post a new message.
Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting 'Paste'
from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the headerthat
everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular
group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post right away. After you get the hang of it, it will
take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200.
That's it! You will begin receiving money within days! JUST MAKE SURE
THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL
$$$$$ NOW THE WHY PART:
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I Made $5.00 with my email at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my email at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
make 200 MINIMUM posts with my email at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my email at #3 and only receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the
fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my
email at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just made me $3,
125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my email at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING!! When your email is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to emails
on the list, putting your email at number 6 again. And start posting
again.
The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world
are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST
LIKE YOU are now!!
Good luck, don't forget to follow the instructions correctly and spend
the money wisely!!
Best of luck to you and hoping that you are blessed with the rewards
of this opportunity.
The PayPal "Add me to your mailing list" program works.
Just be honest, and everyone will benefit.
$$ IT WON'T GET ANY EASIER $$