Trolls and Trolling

Old July 7th 03, 10:27 PM
Tiffany

Default Trolls and Trolling

KEITH CRABILL wrote in message
And if u have a problem with my comments i guess free speech doesnt have
a place in here.Sort of like the pentecostal church.Heck the church in
general.If u have a problem with me expressing my views and thoughts
bann me from this room.There r other rooms i can go too.

Hiya Keith. I may not be following all this to a t but I really don't
remember anyone saying they had a problem with you expressing yourself. I
think the only problem is that we never know what you are replying to, due
to the fact you don't copy the post you reply to. I don't know for sure how
you do that on a webtv device but hope you find a way. Thanks Keith.

Tiffany

Old July 8th 03, 12:07 AM
Douglas Wilton

Wow we have alot of mr smartass in here. Makes u wonder what college
some of u went too.What kind of degree do uall have a masters in
BULL****OLOGY.

Old July 8th 03, 12:41 AM
Rolly The Pervert

"Douglas Wilton" wrote in message
Wow we have alot of mr smartass in here. Makes u wonder what college
some of u went too.What kind of degree do uall have a masters in
BULL****OLOGY.

yeah no one sees through this either lol..

NO one noticed the webtv host. No one noticed the complete lack of usenet
etiquette in your post.

**** off asshole

Old July 8th 03, 01:25 AM
Betsy

In ,
Tiffany typed:
KEITH CRABILL wrote in message
And if u have a problem with my comments i guess free speech doesnt
have a place in here.Sort of like the pentecostal church.Heck the
church in general.If u have a problem with me expressing my views
and thoughts bann me from this room.There r other rooms i can go too.

Hiya Keith. I may not be following all this to a t but I really don't
remember anyone saying they had a problem with you expressing
yourself. I think the only problem is that we never know what you are
replying to, due to the fact you don't copy the post you reply to. I
don't know for sure how you do that on a webtv device but hope you
find a way. Thanks Keith.

Tiffany

Hey Tiff, I don't read Keith's posts anymore, but if 'Kate can cut and
paste on WebTV, he should be able to as well. Anyway, he admitted earlier,
if I recall correctly, he was doing it on purpose to annoy people, and
laughing about our replies. I think that's what was said, but since he's
killfiled, and I don't have his posts downloaded anymore I would have to do
a google search to be sure, and I don't want to waste the energy. He can
say whatever he wants, doesn't mean I have to read it.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 8th 03, 03:07 PM
KEITH CRABILL

If ur not reading my post anymore.Then why r u commenting on
it.Enquiring mine like to know.