I'm disgusted by folks i've long respected here

Old July 18th 03, 07:16 PM
Tiffany

Default I'm disgusted by folks i've long respected here

Maybe I miss-read, as I do tend to skim things quickly but I don't remember
any statement that she has abused her kid.... only that she is scared she
might.
But as for the mental anguish you mentioned in another post...... well, I am
not going to get into it as I am sure alot of people know how I feel about
certain things. It is just in my opinion, the best thing I could advice her
on was to get the kid away from her. And it didn't seem like it would be
useful to say it in a nasty way.

Rolly The Pervert wrote in message
It's no longer just anoying people online, or being a looney maroon here.
She's flat out ****ing abusing her child, she's seriously cracked, she

takes
no responsibility for anything that happens at anytime.

You can all reply to her and tell her to be gentle and take care of

herself,
I'm gonna spend the day on the phone with Child Protection services from

her
area.

And the rest of you, should be ashamed of yourselves for enabling her.

Old July 18th 03, 08:44 PM
Betsy

In ,
Tiffany typed:
Maybe I miss-read, as I do tend to skim things quickly but I don't
remember any statement that she has abused her kid.... only that she
is scared she might.
But as for the mental anguish you mentioned in another post......
well, I am not going to get into it as I am sure alot of people know
how I feel about certain things. It is just in my opinion, the best
thing I could advice her on was to get the kid away from her. And it
didn't seem like it would be useful to say it in a nasty way.

Actually I didn't even read that she was afraid she might abuse her child,
but that she was afraid HE might abuse HER. Yes there are problems,
especially growing up with someone with mental illness. I know, I grew up
with a brother suffering from the same disorder. Mainly these folks hurt
themselves more than anyone else. Unfortunately, the kids suffer, because
of instability. However, my son has suffered from instability in our lives
a time or two as well. Someone gonna call social services on me now too?
None of us are perfect, we all have difficulties. I don't see what calling
Social services is going to do, as she has stated SHE has called them
herself!! Whatever.

Betsy
--
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Old July 19th 03, 02:48 AM
CME

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message
It's no longer just anoying people online, or being a looney maroon here.
She's flat out ****ing abusing her child, she's seriously cracked, she

takes
no responsibility for anything that happens at anytime.

Where does she says she's abused her son? Hell if it was ME, I would have
smacked that kid long ago. Freaking out over a POP??? He would have been
wearing the bloody pop and he could've found his own way home, the
ungrateful little snot. Lorian is doing the best she can, a hell of a lot
better than most. Go ahead and call social services if that makes you feel
any better, I'm sure they'll go rushing to save him because his mother is
sooo abusive (that was sarcasm for those of you who can't tell the
difference).

Christine

Old July 19th 03, 03:47 PM
Paul Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

[...]

yup, believe a rendition of events from someone who does nothing but blame
the world around her for her problems.]

And no doubt the kid has learned the same pattern of behavior, but being a
male, does not get the free pass that looney does.......with the inevitable
resulting behavior.

I been there girlfriend!@!@@!@!@ no thanks

/end snotty bitch routine