"Swine flu" jab makes German extremely sick during clinical trials

Old September 16th 09, 07:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases,sci.med.homeopathy,sci.med.nursing
john[_5_]

Default "Swine flu" jab makes German extremely sick during clinical trials

http://www.merkur-online.de/nachrich...ta-451084.html

Axel Sch., a 40 year old man with a degree in business, enrolled for the
"swine flu" clinical trials at Munich's Ludwig-Maximilians-University led by
Dr Frank von Sonnenburg.

After receiving an injection on August 10th he became seriously ill.

"The injection made me sick - the test is irresponsible," he said.

He felt the impact just a few hours after the injection, he said.

"I felt totally shattered. On the third day, I felt pain in my kidneys and
head and I got a fever. Then I had a coughing fit - and my washbasin was
suddenly red. It was blood."

Sonnenburg has denied the patient's claims, but good clinical practice
requires a doctor to include all the side effects, no matter how serious to
avoid falsifying data.

The failure of Sonnenburg to acknowledge the report of Axel Sch. raises
serious questions about just how independent and valid the clinical study
results on this new and untested vaccine material with adjuvant can be
considered.

It appears that the vaccine material being tested on Axel Sch. was from GSK
which has produced a swine flu vaccine using the oil-based adjuvant
containing squalene.

GSK issued a press release on Monday 14th September maintaining that a one
dose "swine flu" vaccine with adjuvants had proved successful in its first
clinical trials in Germany.