maternity dress

Old March 2nd 04, 09:00 PM
R.Sitter

Default maternity dress

i have to go out to a function this evening with some people i'm not looking
forward to seeing, and others that i can't wait to see and haven't seen in
months. even though i have something that will do to wear, i've decided to
splurge on a new dress that will not only fit me better because it's
maternity, rather than a long loose dress, but i decided that this is the
last time i will ever be pregnant. i want people to see that the rest of my
body has gotten thinner, even if my stomach is ready to explode. i'm going
to showcase this stomach and i don't care who doesn't like it! even though
i've only got 4 weeks left and will probably never get to wear it again
during that time, i think feeling like i look good will be well worth it!

no real point. i just felt like sharing that with somebody! :-)

randi
mother of megan, 10, riley, 13mo, and chloe due in 3wks 6days!

Old March 2nd 04, 10:09 PM
Vicki S

"R.Sitter" wrote:
... i've decided to
splurge on a new dress ... probably never get to wear it again

Buy it, wear it, love it, clean it, sell it on ebay! (Or at a local
consignment shop, or whatever).

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995. Ima shel DS, born 11/16/99; DD, born at
Old March 3rd 04, 08:18 PM
Elitsirk

Vicki S wrote in message ...
"R.Sitter" wrote:
... i've decided to
splurge on a new dress ... probably never get to wear it again

Buy it, wear it, love it, clean it, sell it on ebay! (Or at a local
consignment shop, or whatever).

Or, pass it along to the next friend/sibling/cousin who gets pregnant.
But the important thing is to wear it and look and feel great! We
all buy special clothes that we only wear once or twice, even when
we're not pregnant

I have 3 lovely maternity dresses hanging in my closet that I've
borrowed from friends, and another that I bought myself that I'll
happily loan to the next friend in need.

I'm a firm believer in buying clothes that fit well, since they look
and feel better. Besides, in order to wear large, loosely fitting
non-maternity clothes I would have still had to buy/borrow them. I'm
just betting that I won't need the larger-sized normal clothes post
partum...

--Elit.
#1 due 9/20/2004