Stupidity vs. Hydrogen

Old August 4th 04, 06:47 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Stupidity vs. Hydrogen

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more
stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the
universe."
-- Frank Zappa (quoted by George Morley, MB ChB)

Obstetric stupidity happens to most babies...

Some babies die from all this obstetric stupidity...

Two forms of obstetric stupidity are easily avoided...

1. http://www.cordclamping.com/

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old August 4th 04, 08:38 PM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more
stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the
universe."
-- Frank Zappa (quoted by George Morley, MB ChB)

The late Mr. Zappa must have based his observations on you.

Old August 4th 04, 10:09 PM
Todd Gastaldo

"tech27" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is

more
stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the
universe."
-- Frank Zappa (quoted by George Morley, MB ChB)

The late Mr. Zappa must have based his observations on you.

If nothing else happens today, Tech27 will have engaged in humorous ad
hominem and I will have noted (twice) that obstetric stupidity happens to
most babies...

In deliverying his humorous ad hominem, Tech27 snipped the part about
obstetric stupidity.

Here it is again...

Old August 5th 04, 02:38 AM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
If nothing else happens today, Tech27 will have engaged in humorous ad

hominem and I will have noted (twice) that obstetric stupidity happens to
most babies...

That's called repetitious and redundant.

In deliverying his humorous ad hominem, Tech27 snipped the part about
obstetric stupidity.

Because I wasn't commenting on that, only on the Zappa quote.

Do you really have nothing better to do?
Wait..........please DON'T answer.

Old August 5th 04, 05:19 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Tech27 vs. Hydrogen - was Stupidity vs. Hydrogen

TECH27 vs. HYDROGEN

"tech27" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
If nothing else happens today, Tech27 will have engaged in humorous ad

hominem and I will have noted (twice) that obstetric stupidity happens

most babies...

That's called repetitious and redundant.

In deliverying his humorous ad hominem, Tech27 snipped the part about
obstetric stupidity.

Because I wasn't commenting on that, only on the Zappa quote.

No Tech27, you used the Zappa quote to comment on me. It's called ad
hominem.

Do you really have nothing better to do?

I don't think so; though sometimes I must do other things - as we all must -
including recreation..

The doctor of chiropractic's JOB to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by
hand - or so I say.

Most other doctors of chiropractic are remaining silent - which is one
reason I post so persistently.

Wait..........please DON'T answer.

Of *course* you don't want me to answer!

You are intellectually dishonest. You offer ad hominem only - no
substantive criticism.

SORRY TO BE REPITITIOUS AND REDUNDANT BUT...

**OBs** ARE BEING REPETITIVE - WITH THEIR OBVIOUS MASS CHILD ABUSE...

OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%...

For simple PROOF that OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up
30%...

For simple instructions on how women can allow their
birth canals to OPEN their birth canals the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

OBs (and CNMwives) are slicing vaginas en masse (euphemism "routine
episiotomy") -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring everything possible is being done to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

OBs are also slicing abdomens en masse ("c-section") -
surgically/fraudulently
inferring everything possible has been DONE to open birth canals - even as
they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

Now - to be sure - allowing the birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30% is
not going to prevent all caesareans and episiotomies - but it can't hurt.

Incidentally, when babies' shoulders get stuck, OBs and CNMwives KEEP the
birth canal
closed - even as they say they are opening it maximally.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

See also: Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

OBs don't charge for their mass vagina slicing - but mass vagina slicing is
known
to increase severe perineal tears by 50X - and perineal tearing is the most
common reason for hospitalization of women:

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/factbk3/factbk3.htm

JUST THINK Hospitalization of birth is the most common cause of hospital
admissions AFTER birth!

Excerpted from:

Sheriff Swanson! 'Greentown's miracle baby' is slipping...

This latter post discusses more obstetric stupidity - immediately clamping
cords - denying babies of up to 50% of the blood they would otherwise have
transfused to themselves.

Tech27 should just delete or filter.

I mean to keep posting until these crimes are no longer committed.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old August 5th 04, 02:44 PM
tech27

Default Todd Gastaldo Chiromoron

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
nk.net...
The doctor of chiropractic's JOB to save tiny lives and tiny limbs and
PREVENT more vertebral subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust

by
hand - or so I say.

The best that MOST chiro's can aspire to is to do no harm. Some can actually
help the patient. Unfortunately, the charletans greatly outnumber those who
are just interested in building a financially sucessfull practice.

Most other doctors of chiropractic are remaining silent - which is one
reason I post so persistently.

Most remain silent because they don't want to be associated with idiots like
you, who pretend that subluxations are life threatening. You do not stray
far from the idiocy advocated by most Palmerians that chiro can cure
everything.
See if you can adjust you brain to not be such a moron.

Old August 5th 04, 03:59 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Tech27: Substantive criticism please

Tech27,
I have NO problem with ad hominem (yours has been humorous) as long as there
is some substantive criticism.
Are you saying that OBs aren't closing birth canals up to 30%? (See PS2
below.)
Are you saying that OBs aren't denying babies up to 50% of the blood they
would otherwise have transfused to themselves? (See Sheriff Swanson! URL
below.)
All I've seen from you is ad hominem Tech27.
Substantive criticism please.
Todd
Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 You indicate that I pretend that "subluxations are life threatening."
Are you referring to VERTEBRAL subluxations? I have said that there is no
evidence that vertebral subluxations exist and cause disease and stop
causing disease when adjusted. There is, however, plenty of evidence that
NON-SPINAL subluxations (lies including lies of omission) exist and can be
life-threatening.
PS2 Dr. DD Palmer, founder of chiropractic named chiropractic (in part) "the
mental act of accumulating knowledge" - because the MDs of his day were
RESTRICTING the mental act of accumulating knowledge. He regarded education
as chiropractic adjusting - which only seems arrogance until one realizes
that MDs today are STILL restricting the mental act of accumulating
knowledge - for example failing to tell women that they are closing birth
canals, etc. Actually, MDs today are telling women they are opening birth
canals maximally when in fact they are keeping birth canals closed - denying
babies up to 30% of pelvic outlet area. Such subluxations - such NON-SPINAL
subluxations - are life-threatening - which is why I adjust/educate.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

See also: Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

PS3 Sorry to be repetitious and redundant but OBs are repetitiously slicing
abdomens ("c-section") pretending everything possible has been done to open
the birth canal - even as they CLOSE birth canals up to 30%.

OBs are also routinely slicing vaginas ("routine episiotomy") pretending
everything possible is being done to open the birth canal - even as they
close birth canals up to 30%.

OBs don't charge for their mass vagina slicing - but mass vagina slicing is
known
to increase severe perineal tears by 50X - and perineal tearing is the most
common reason for hospitalization of women:

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/factbk3/factbk3.htm

JUST THINK TECH27 Hospitalization of birth is the most common cause of
hospital
admissions AFTER birth!

And don't forget: OBs are robbing babies of up to 50% of blood they would
otherwise have transfused to themselves.

See Sheriff Swanson! 'Greentown's miracle baby' is slipping...

OBs commit obvious crimes.

Tech27, substantive criticism please.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old August 6th 04, 03:08 AM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
Tech27,
I have NO problem with ad hominem (yours has been humorous) as long as

there
is some substantive criticism.
Are you saying that OBs aren't closing birth canals up to 30%? (See PS2
below.)

No. I don't know one way or the other so I wouldn't be so presumptuous as to
dismiss the claim.

Are you saying that OBs aren't denying babies up to 50% of the blood they
would otherwise have transfused to themselves? (See Sheriff Swanson! URL
below.)

See answer abobe
All I've seen from you is ad hominem Tech27.

Enough with the "ad hominem" already. Can't you just call me an asshole
please?

Substantive criticism please.
Todd
Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 You indicate that I pretend that "subluxations are life threatening."
Are you referring to VERTEBRAL subluxations? I have said that there is no
evidence that vertebral subluxations exist and cause disease and stop
causing disease when adjusted.

I didn't know that you had stated that. I was only refering to sublux's in
the chiropratic sense.

There is, however, plenty of evidence that
NON-SPINAL subluxations (lies including lies of omission) exist and can be
life-threatening.

Come on now-I've never heard a lie or LOO referred to as a Non-Spinal
subluxation. That's like saying a murderer has a psychological subluxation.
You're stretching the generally accepted useage of the term.

PS2 Dr. DD Palmer, founder of chiropractic named chiropractic (in part)

"the
mental act of accumulating knowledge" - because the MDs of his day were
RESTRICTING the mental act of accumulating knowledge. He regarded

education
as chiropractic adjusting - which only seems arrogance until one realizes
that MDs today are STILL restricting the mental act of accumulating
knowledge - for example failing to tell women that they are closing birth
canals, etc.

You really are vaginally fixated, aren't you?

Actually, MDs today are telling women they are opening birth
canals maximally when in fact they are keeping birth canals closed -

denying
babies up to 30% of pelvic outlet area. Such subluxations - such

NON-SPINAL
subluxations - are life-threatening - which is why I adjust/educate.

Then why don't you just SAY that without the subluxation bull****. Just call
it what it is - lying to the patient. THAT, coupled with the fact that you
mention chiropractors in the same breath can only lead one to assume that
you are talking about chiropractic subluxations as most people know - ie
subluxation of bones.

Old August 6th 04, 04:43 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Tech27 - thanks

Tech27,

Thanks.

I appreciated your reply.

Sorry to have confused you.

Comments interspersed #####

"tech27" wrote in message

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
ink.net...
Tech27,
I have NO problem with ad hominem (yours has been humorous) as long as

there
is some substantive criticism.
Are you saying that OBs aren't closing birth canals up to 30%? (See PS2
below.)

No. I don't know one way or the other so I wouldn't be so presumptuous as

dismiss the claim.

##### Thank you for not dismissing the claim.

##### Actually, *OBs* are indicating they don't know one way or the other!
When Ohlsen [1973] called attention to the fact that Williams Obstetrics was
claiming that the pelvic diameters *don't change* at delivery - the authors
of Williams Obstetrics suddenly decided that the anterior-posterior pelvic
outlet diameter DOES change. They decided(conveniently) that dorsal
delivery (woman-on-her-back) makes it wider - which was false. When I
pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES the outlet - and noted the simple
biomechanics - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - included "my"
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but they left in their text - in the
same paragraph (!) - the dorsal widens bald lie which first called my
attention to their text!
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

Are you saying that OBs aren't denying babies up to 50% of the blood

they
would otherwise have transfused to themselves? (See Sheriff Swanson! URL
below.)

See answer abobe

##### I know it sounds incredible but this routine procedure - "Immediate
clamping of the umbilical cord can reduce the red blood cells
an infant receives at birth by more than 50%..."
--Mercer JS. J Midwifery Womens Health. 2001 Nov-Dec;46(6):402-14.
PubMed abstract (via Larry McMahan)

##### PREGNANT WOMEN: Do NOT let the MD clamp your baby's cord until s/he
is pink and breathing and the cord stops pulsating - and there is no need
for resuscitation.

##### Let MDs do their "cord blood banking" AFTER your baby is done with
her/his blood.

All I've seen from you is ad hominem Tech27.

Enough with the "ad hominem" already. Can't you just call me an asshole
please?

##### You don't seem to me to be an asshole.

Substantive criticism please.
Todd
Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 You indicate that I pretend that "subluxations are life

threatening."
Are you referring to VERTEBRAL subluxations? I have said that there is

no
evidence that vertebral subluxations exist and cause disease and stop
causing disease when adjusted.

I didn't know that you had stated that. I was only refering to sublux's in
the chiropratic sense.

##### Chiropractic founder Dr. DD Palmer's chiropractic sense of subluxation
included non-spinal subluxations - and non-spinal adjustments/education to
correct them...

There is, however, plenty of evidence that
NON-SPINAL subluxations (lies including lies of omission) exist and can

be
life-threatening.

Come on now-I've never heard a lie or LOO referred to as a Non-Spinal
subluxation. That's like saying a murderer has a psychological

subluxation.
You're stretching the generally accepted useage of the term.

###### Actually, the chiropractic profession has compressed DD Palmer's
BROADSCOPE useage of the term subluxation. DD openly accused his son BJ
Palmer of various crimes and attributed BJs crimes to BJ's mental luxations
and mental subluxations.

PS2 Dr. DD Palmer, founder of chiropractic named chiropractic (in part)

"the
mental act of accumulating knowledge" - because the MDs of his day were
RESTRICTING the mental act of accumulating knowledge. He regarded

education
as chiropractic adjusting - which only seems arrogance until one

realizes
that MDs today are STILL restricting the mental act of accumulating
knowledge - for example failing to tell women that they are closing

birth
canals, etc.

You really are vaginally fixated, aren't you?

##### I didn't make reference to the vagina here! It is OBs who are fixated
on vaginas. OBs slice vaginas en masse (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
fraudulently/surgically inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
the birth canal - even as they CLOSE it - up to 30%.

##### OBs also slice ABDOMENS en masse ("c-section") -
fraudulently/surgically inferring they have DONE everything possible to open
the birth canal - even as they close it up to 30%.

Actually, MDs today are telling women they are opening birth
canals maximally when in fact they are keeping birth canals closed -

denying
babies up to 30% of pelvic outlet area. Such subluxations - such

NON-SPINAL
subluxations - are life-threatening - which is why I adjust/educate.

Then why don't you just SAY that without the subluxation bull****.

##### Perhaps the "subluxation bull****" is hindering others' understanding
too.

Just call
it what it is - lying to the patient.

###### Actually, I *do* call it lying to the patient.

[The subluxation bull****], coupled with the fact that you
mention chiropractors in the same breath can only lead one to assume that
you are talking about chiropractic subluxations as most people know - ie
subluxation of bones.

##### Obviously, I was unclear. Sorry.

##### Sincerely,

##### Todd

##### Dr. Gastaldo )

Old August 6th 04, 03:00 PM
tech27

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message
link.net...
Tech27,

Thanks.

I appreciated your reply.

Sorry to have confused you.

No problem. You have to be careful when using terms like that. I'm sure that
the huge majority of people would assume that a subluxation is something
that is particular to chiropractic manual adjustment.

Cheers.