X Posted: Pictures of my Kiddies

Old August 4th 04, 02:27 AM
Kaybee

Default X Posted: Pictures of my Kiddies

so so precious..

Kay
Mommy to Eva Sept 2002
One on the way Jan 2005

Old August 4th 04, 05:34 PM
Mary S.

New York Jen wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5lsga

Very cute! Those eyes of Laszlo's just kill me.

Mary S.

Old August 5th 04, 01:21 AM
New York Jen

"Mary S." wrote in message

New York Jen wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/5lsga

Very cute! Those eyes of Laszlo's just kill me.

Mary S.

Thanks Mary, and how are YOU feeling these days???

Old August 6th 04, 04:57 AM
Mary S.

New York Jen wrote:

Thanks Mary, and how are YOU feeling these days???

Thanks for asking. I'm IMPATIENT!!!!!!

LOL. 32 weeks sounds so far along, and yet 8 weeks to go seems like
for-EVER. I got to cuddle a newborn at our playgroup picnic today, a
little girl just over 8 pounds. She was such a tiny, cuddly, pink
little bundle. I'd forgotten about that eyes-closed, open-mouth,
blindly faithful rooting motion, like a baby bird. And she was so
feather-light! I can't believe Sprout was even lighter than that when
she was born. She was adorable, enchanted with the newborn, sitting on
my other leg and "reading" a book to the baby (holding it out like the
librarian does). For the last few weeks, she's been talking like she
expects to get a playmate ("And me and the newbaby will walk to the ice
keem store," etc.), so some tiny-baby interaction was good. Although on
the way home, she changed her tune to, "I carry the newbaby to the
playgwound in my arms," so there's sure to be some reality check no
matter what.

How did Laszlo adjust to having a newborn in the house? Any good tips
to pass on for those first few weeks?

Mary S.

Pictures of Brittany Jody Pellerin Pregnancy 12 July 1st 04 08:38 PM
new pictures Kari General 7 June 11th 04 03:23 AM
Baby Ben Pictures Mark Cimoli Pregnancy 1 November 11th 03 10:53 PM
Update and new pictures Rob & Laura Breastfeeding 1 October 15th 03 08:39 PM