Be aware of in home reigstered Child Daycares!,(Childcare aware)

Old November 27th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Lilaeyes

Default Be aware of in home reigstered Child Daycares!,(Childcare aware)

Please give your own opinion. I feel that any
parent that
is looking for childcare should choose a license childcare center,
because
those center's have experience in children. With these centers with a
childhood degree in college?.. I feel comfortable placing my children
in a
center instead. A in home daycare, you do not even need a high school
diploma.
I should know because I was once a in home registered daycare provider
& I
dropped out of 11th grade. I am a mother of three beautiful children &
know
how to raise children. So to say you need child care classes to become
registered daycare provider?. That is so simple. I already have a CPR
certificate for children because i'm a worried mother & my record for
the
department of children and family is clean. But to say, opening up a
family
daycare is hard?.. No it isn't!.. So many in home daycares are ones
that want
to easily make money, (do not really want to work for a boss and go by
their
rules), or want to get off of social welfare.. That is my own opinion,
knowing
so many in home daycares get their registered license revoked due to
violating
the regulations and rules with the department of family and child care
unit.
"Child neglect and abuse". Thats why their are so many, many in home
daycares
running, It is so easy & free to get registered & you do not even have
graduate from high school.And to say, you need to take classes in
knowing how
to take care of children?..I wouldn't wanted children myself with my
husband
if I didn't know how to raise children.. All you need is a clean record
with
the Children's Daycare Unit that grants you a registration, & you need
to even
take 6-9 courses while running a in home daycare. Thats to me, not fair
children that are at risk. Being put in a home daycare,(being watched
by a
provider that has no high school diploma or a college dregree in
childhood
development)?.. Think about why more & more in home daycares are
getting
closed down by the state, but less do not by a license center that
carries a
childhood delevopment diploma in college. I believe registered daycares
that
are still running should take more courses & take classes by the child
family
daycare unit that gives providers certificate's. And when a new in home

daycares opens, they should have proof of a high school diploma and
take part
in college for childhood delevopment, like 6 to 9 months. And ones that
can
not afford college can get VSAC so the state can pay for your college
in
childcare development..

Old November 27th 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Tiffany

What the heck are you trying to say? That is the worse written post I have
tried to read in a while. Sorry to be so blunt.

ups.com...

Old November 29th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Tiffany" wrote in message
What the heck are you trying to say? That is the worse written post I have
tried to read in a while. Sorry to be so blunt.

Damn... I gave up trying after something about a high school diploma, or
lack thereof...
Apparently you don't need to have much for brains, nevermind a diploma, to
use a computer, so whatever.
I'm tired.

ups.com...