Like puzzles?

Old October 20th 06, 02:33 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

Default Like puzzles?

Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Old October 21st 06, 04:13 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:33:56 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

I use to like puzzles until I met that one. :-)
What a mind bender!

It gets worse - the only reason I'm working towards page 20 is cause the
geeky guy at work helped me out a couple of levels when I got stuck.

Which one are you stuck on?

Old October 22nd 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

nope nope nope

copy the long line onto notepad

break it at the then, which separates each of her works

and it'll become more clear :-)

maybe.

"'Kate" wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:13:07 GMT, "Moon Shyne"

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 01:33:56 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

I use to like puzzles until I met that one. :-)
What a mind bender!

It gets worse - the only reason I'm working towards page 20 is cause the
geeky guy at work helped me out a couple of levels when I got stuck.

Which one are you stuck on?

None...
I'm not technically stuck...
I got to three and then couldn't "page source" anymore, it was 6:30 am,
I had to go to work. I'll probably go back to it off and on.

Ok.. .I'm up to the Wharton question. I thought they were looking for
what she wrote before Ethan Frome. Then I looked at the page title and
thought, "Oh, "The eyes""... I'm going to try ii.html 'cause the other
alternatives didn't work.

Here's hoping!

Old October 22nd 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 13:56:43 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:25:38 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:13:07 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
m...
[...]

I hate this puzzle.
sigh

Not only do i hate the puzzle, i hate the guy who sent it to me in the first
place (who's on like level 40-something)

Old October 22nd 06, 08:02 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

Look at the item on the list, and think about what it's really called

it's right in front of your eyes :-)

_then frome

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:26:22 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

nope nope nope

copy the long line onto notepad

break it at the then, which separates each of her works

and it'll become more clear :-)

maybe.

Oh sure. Clear as mud.
I know something's missing before Frome because of the extra 'then'. I
just can't figure out what.

grrrr.
I know it'll hit me. Someday.

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:25:38 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:13:07 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

om...

Old October 22nd 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:02:33 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Look at the item on the list, and think about what it's really called

it's right in front of your eyes :-)

_then frome

Oh hell.
I got it.

That's pretty much how I've reacted to every page :-)

I hate my co-worker G

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:26:22 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

nope nope nope

copy the long line onto notepad

break it at the then, which separates each of her works

and it'll become more clear :-)

maybe.

Oh sure. Clear as mud.
I know something's missing before Frome because of the extra 'then'. I
just can't figure out what.

grrrr.
I know it'll hit me. Someday.

m...

news:u88kj2d8pnuih0q9ni7836jfam2cmg4tqv@4ax .com...

Old October 22nd 06, 11:40 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:29:11 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:02:33 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Look at the item on the list, and think about what it's really called

it's right in front of your eyes :-)

_then frome

Oh hell.
I got it.

and the next one was easy (8)
Now for 9.
I don't have the answer.
It says I do.

You do.

Old October 23rd 06, 03:18 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

WAIT A MINUTE!!

Level 19 - the nowrap? what's it showing that I'm not seeing?

I'm SO stuck, Mike better help me out tomorrow or I'm gonna shoot him with
rubber bands!! This is all HIS fault!

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:40:52 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:29:11 GMT, 'Kate the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:02:33 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Look at the item on the list, and think about what it's really called

it's right in front of your eyes :-)

_then frome

Oh hell.
I got it.

and the next one was easy (8)
Now for 9.
I don't have the answer.
It says I do.

You do.

I did but I had to go back a bit.
grrr.
level 28 and I have to pack it in for the night.
My son's hooked.... looking for the invisible wall.

LOL
I hate your coworker and I haven't even met him.

'K

Old October 23rd 06, 10:35 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Moon Shyne

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 02:18:46 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

WAIT A MINUTE!!

Level 19 - the nowrap? what's it showing that I'm not seeing?

Encode it in a .doc (use the Morse font)

oh crap

thank you

Paste the translation into notepad
Click nowrap.
Read the spaces. :-)

The idiot who wrote these should be shot.
We're on 29.
I already picked a door... then the other one.
I'll dream of this tonight.
I hate your coworker.

I'll be sure to tell him today :-)

Right after I tell him I hate him, too

I'm SO stuck, Mike better help me out tomorrow or I'm gonna shoot him with
rubber bands!! This is all HIS fault!

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:40:52 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

m...

Old October 23rd 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Moon Shyne wrote:
Try this :-)

http://www.weffriddles.com

Well, As I now must admit, I am an idiot! I wasn't gonna admit it at
first, so I slept on it , thinking maybe I'd grow another one of those
brain cells back that I had lost back in the 70's while I slept.......
but nah, no new intelligence.........number 5 has me . Which really
bugs the *ahem* outta me, its numbers and I passed freekin Algebra!
Could be worse I suppose!
Considering it took me a day to figure out the first one LOL!!!!!!!!
fun though !
Bev