Custody Strategies for Men and Women

Old March 11th 07, 10:24 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
mabel walker

Default Custody Strategies for Men and Women

Dr. Brarry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot, two of the country's most
famous and respected child custody experts, have developed a unique
program that give you the best chance of winning a favorable custody
arrangement.
http://custodyord.blogspot.com/#

Old March 11th 07, 05:21 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Animal05[_2_]

mabel walker wrote:

Dr. Brarry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot, two of the country's most
famous and respected child custody experts, have developed a unique
program that give you the best chance of winning a favorable custody
arrangement.
http://custodyord.blogspot.com/#

Children are not a prize to be "won"
Old March 12th 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Animal05" wrote in message
mabel walker wrote:

Dr. Brarry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot, two of the country's most
famous and respected child custody experts, have developed a unique
program that give you the best chance of winning a favorable custody
arrangement.
http://custodyord.blogspot.com/#

Children are not a prize to be "won"

Apparently they are to the OP, as well as these "famously respected" Dr?
Doctors of what - child custody doctors?
Anyways, I guess lately, what a person does is treat children like carnival
toys... The side that cheats the game is guaranteed to get the prize, and in
this case, the game is court and the prize is the child.

Old March 13th 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

I think all/most family lawyers need a bullet in the head my ex partner and
I recently mind ****ed both of our lawyers and recorded what they were
trying to get us to say in our affidavits and they pretty much were saying
the same crap to both of us so we recorded their coaching techniques and now
they are in a lot of ****. We figure they were doing this just to lengthen
the process/IE: more money for them.

I suggest more partners work together toward a common good for their
children and only use a lawyer to formalize the arrangement in court .My
lawyer was some fat bitch from Andersons lawyers in Adelaide and she was
asking me to do all the legwork. I later found out that she herself was a
disgruntled single FAT mother. Nothing against single mothers but you don't
go into family law because you think you know it all. This woman was
literally a lazy fat slob.