I'm pregnant!!!!

Old April 15th 04, 06:11 AM

Default I'm pregnant!!!!

I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

I tested last night and got a faint second line on a FRER. I tested
again this morning and got that same faint line. So I'm going to wait
until the weekend and test again and hope for a dark line.

I've really been in shock. Part of me thought I'd turn out to be
infertile. I'd been on the pill for 20 years, and never had a serious
pregnancy scare so I had started to believe I just wasn't fertile. Dh
had also never had a pregnancy scare with a partner despite taking
some stupid risks when he was younger.

But here we are, just five months after I went off the pill, and I'm
pregnant. I just can't say that often enough.

FertilityFriend.com says my EDD is 12/21, which makes me just 4 weeks,
1 day pregnant. I have my first OB appointment on 5/11, although I'm
still considering going with a midwife.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and share my good news. I've
already learned a lot from y'all, and I look forward to learning lots
more.

cheers,

Aviva
Old April 15th 04, 08:01 AM
Carla

How exciting...congrats!!

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04
Old April 15th 04, 08:20 AM
Cam & Shane

Congratulations!!!! Any faint line is a big fat positive. Well done!!!

I use a midwife and I'm very, very happy with that choice. It seems like
they have more time to answer questions.

Good luck for an uneventful pregnancy - keep us posted.

Cheers
Camille
EDD 17 May 2004

wrote in message

[...]

---

Old April 15th 04, 02:01 PM
Em

wrote in message
I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

It counts! Yay! Congratulations and welcome out of lurkerdom. I hope
your pregnancy is wonderful!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 6.5 months old

Old April 15th 04, 02:32 PM
JennP

wrote in message

I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

Of course it counts! Congrats!!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old April 15th 04, 04:24 PM
Zaz

Congratulations!

Don't sweat the thin or thick or dark line. There's a line, right? That
means the hormones are there, and if they are, it means you are pregnant. I
tested only once, and you could say my line was faint. I am getting very
pregnant however, through my 9th week. (or 7th, depending on how you count).

And there's no being "little pregnant" or "fully pregnant". You ARE.
Period.

Congratulations!

Isabelle

Old April 15th 04, 04:24 PM
Carol Ann

But here we are, just five months after I went off the pill, and I'm
pregnant. I just can't say that often enough.

Congratulations!

FertilityFriend.com says my EDD is 12/21, which makes me just 4 weeks,
1 day pregnant. I have my first OB appointment on 5/11, although I'm
still considering going with a midwife.

Wahoo! On my birthday. December 21st. That makes your baby a Sag (on the
cusp).

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and share my good news. I've
already learned a lot from y'all, and I look forward to learning lots
more.

cheers,

Aviva

I'm so happy for you and your DH!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan 3.24.04
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bes...=/8923&.src=ph

Old April 15th 04, 04:47 PM
Sandi

wrote in message

I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

Congratulations!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2
Natalie, 20 months
& #3 due 6/3/04

Old April 15th 04, 06:08 PM
Sophie

wrote in message

I've been reading m.k.p. for about a year now, and I'm thrilled to be
able to announce that I'm pregnant! Just barely, but it counts, right?

I tested last night and got a faint second line on a FRER. I tested
again this morning and got that same faint line. So I'm going to wait
until the weekend and test again and hope for a dark line.

I've really been in shock. Part of me thought I'd turn out to be
infertile. I'd been on the pill for 20 years,

Wow, congrats!!

Sophie