Child abuse by OBs: A simple no peer review required solution

Old March 16th 05, 07:48 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Child abuse by OBs: A simple no peer review required solution

CHILD ABUSE BY OBs: A SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED SOLUTION

Another Open Letter to MEDICAL VERITAS Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman,
PhD...

Prefatory note...

Usenet readers: See SORRY TO HAVE LIED at the very end of this post.

Pregnant women: Many women don't think it is child abuse that OBs are
closing birth canals up to 30% (placing women in dorsal lithotomy or
semisitting); but I think most women would agree that it is DEFINITELY child
abuse for the OB to KEEP the birth canal closed the "extra" up to 30% when
pulling with hands, forceps or vacuum.

Does anyone disagree with this?

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30% - that's just the way
it is - so please talk to your OBs today. Beware though: Some OBs let
women "try" alternative delivery positions then move them back to
semisitting/dorsal (close the birth canal up to 30%) for the actual
delivery - bad mistake.

You might also talk to your OB about the bizarre OB practice of temporarily
asphyxiating EVERY CESAREAN BABY and robbing up to 50% of their blood
volume. I am astonished that this and routine birth-canal-closing are still
taking place! Can OBs really be causing AUTISM and CEREBRAL PALSY? See my
thanks to Canadian grandmother Donna Young for calling my attention to this
other example of mass child abuse by OBs.

Onward to someone who SAYS he "would not hesitate" to call it child abuse...

I think he is hesitating...

CHILD ABUSE BY OBs: A SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED SOLUTION

Gary S. Goldman, PhD
Editor-in-Chief
MEDICAL VERITAS
Founder
Pearblossom Private School, Inc.

Gary,

Your arrogant suggestion that I haven't yet sent you a narrative because I
squandered my time on gigantic posts (because I "desire not to cooperate")
ignores my statement that a huge personal problem has presented.

First of all, my gigantic post consisted in large part of a post I'd already
written. Writing it did NOT require all that much of my time.

Second, my gigantic post was generated in large part because of YOU -
because of your LIE/TRUTH question -and because you wrongly suggested that I
think "all doctors know better"...

In regard to this latter, you wrote:

"I am not sure, though, that I would agree, that all doctors know better and
that some would not change once they were made aware of the important
issues."

You were apparently modifying your statement that you would not hesitate to
call CHILD ABUSE OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals
closed when babies get stuck. (I assume you also would not hesitate to call
child abuse OBs temporarily asphyxiating EVERY CESAREAN BABY and robbing
them of up to 50% of their blood volume? See my usual thanks to Donna Young
below.)

I corrected you in my "gigantic" post - and did so for a reason: In your
state - California - establishing "intent" is NOT necessary for ending child
abuse - or for prosecuting those who commit it!!

It DOESN'T MATTER that some doctors don't know better. Child abuse is
supposed to end IMMEDIATELY.

IT'S THE LAW.

I wrote:

First, you are wrong to suggest that I have said that "all doctors know
better." I have never said "all doctors know better."

Second, regarding whether "some [MDs] would change": Sheriffs/district
attorneys ARREST people who do not stop abusing children - hence my call for
pardons in advance for MDs: As medical students MDs were/are TRAINED to
perform felonies.

Third...

PEOPLE V. POINTER

In California, prosecution for child abuse "does not require any intent to
violate law, or to injure another, or to acquire any advantage." [People v.
Pointer (App. 1 Dist. 1984) 199 Cal. Rptr. 357 cited/quoted under California
Penal Code Section 273a]

[I found People v. Pointer in 1987. I am assuming it is still valid legal
precedent.]

END excerpt of my "gigantic" post...

Here is what I perceive has happened...

I pointed out a crime against babies.

You finally acknowledged it as a crime then faintly suggested ERRONEOUSLY
that it should not be called a crime (should not be ended using the child
abuse laws) because some doctors don't know what they are doing!!

You STILL seem to me to be making this bizarre suggestion!!

You still seem to me to be saying: JUST GET ME YOUR DAMNED NARRATIVE,
TODD - forget the essence of your message - your simple LAWFUL solution - I
have a PEER REVIEWED journal to edit!!!

Gary,

Have YOU reported?

If not...

As you wet your leg over your high-and-mighty PEER REVIEWED journal - you
are ignoring massive MD CRIME.

As you wet your leg over your journal being for use in COURTROOMS - you are
ignoring CHILD PROTECTION LAWS that mysteriously aren't being used to
protect children - child protection laws that are taken VERY SERIOUSLY in
courtrooms.

You are making excuses for MDs - babies be damned - as if there is some law
somewhere that says that if an MD commits child abuse it shouldn't be
clearly identified as child abuse and reported immediately because some MDs
don't know what they are doing is a crime.

This troubles me greatly. Your behavior here has shades of United Brachial
Plexus Network/UBPN Board Member Lisa Muscarella failing to state that OBs
are lying and closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals up to
30% when babies get stuck. Lisa also failed to state that birth trauma
attorneys mysteriously aren't telling juries about this bizarre OB
behavior - and this is on the UBPN website where parents with paralyzed
babies are coming - some of them on their way into courtrooms!!!

Your behavior - and Lisa's - would make for good stories in MEDICAL
VERITAS!!

BTW, as you take me task for not having a narrative for you - remember - I
ALREADY SUBMITTED ONE - in response to you indicating (falsely it turned
out) that two people who have censored my message - Lisa Muscarella and
Kathy Blanco - were writing about it for MEDICAL VERITAS.

That took time - and this further correction is taking time...

As I noted for you in the much shorter post to which you are responding...

Since my post, "Are OBs Bible-based?" was so big, you might not have read
it - so I wanted to call your attention to a small part...

"Incidentally, regarding my article, if I do not get it written before your
March 18 deadline (a huge personal matter has come up)... I recommend you
publish - AS IS (complete with cc addressees) - my Open Letter to Susan
Standring, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY...

See Dr. Gastaldo corrects BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c2b0485b369c81

END excerpt of Are OBs Bible-based? Is home schooling child abuse?

Assuming that I cannot get my narrative to you by March 18...

Assuming (in that event) that you do not wish to help me end the mass child
abuse - by publishing my Open Letter to Susan Standring, PhD,
Editor-in-Chief of BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY and noting in your editorial
comment what you indicated to me - that you would not hesitate to call it
child abuse...

Then go ahead and publish nothing about the mass child abuse I called to
your attention.

It sounds like you are hesitating to call it child abuse in your own
journal!

It sounds like you are hesitating to call it child abuse/report to sheriff
and CPS so that (as I suggested in my gigantic post) in an editorial comment
you can SAY you reported and thereby underscore the fact that ANYONE can
report and should report - because babies are suffering and sometimes
dying - and because OBs and nurses - who are mandated to report - are
FAILING to do so - in violation of law. (Then again, I guess it is possible
that OBs and nurses don't think it is child abuse to close birth canals,
etc. - but I highly doubt this. The biomechanics are too obvious.)

THINK ABOUT IT GARY You are wetting your leg about getting an article ready
for your high-and-mighty PEER REVIEWED journal as you ignore my plea that
you - the Editor-in-Chief of MEDICAL VERITAS simply urge ordinary people to
do the MINIMUM required by law (no peer review required!) since OBs are
FAILING to do the minimum required by law.

Something seems very wrong with this picture Gary - just like something
seemed very wrong when UBPN Lisa made her key errors of omission - just like
(as I noted in my gigantic post) something seemed very wrong when Nurse
Marilyn Milos and the NO CIRC Board voted for child abuse - voted AGAINST
having NO CIRC nurses do the minimum required by law.

NO CIRC nurses OBVIOUSLY suspected child abuse - as in the bumper stickers
NO CIRC used to sell: "Child Abuse Begins With Circumcision."

Gary, in regard to NO CIRC, we are talking about the mass ripping and
slicing of baby penises - American medicine's grisly $400 million dollar per
year most frequent surgical behavior toward males - mostly performed by
American OBSTETRICIANS - I say again - on MALES.

As I indicated in my gigantic post, I believe American obstetricians have
ILLEGITIMATELY tapped into the cultural power of Biblical scripture by doing
a *******ized TOTAL foreskin amputation version of the ancient Jewish ritual
that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

See again my gigantic post: Are OBs Bible-based? Is home schooling child
abuse...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f4c2607caedc58

Gary, I'm *hoping* here that you just FAILED TO READ my gigantic post
because otherwise - coupled with your arrogant (false) suggestion above -
your behavior is an acre of diamonds in regard to exposing MEDICAL VERITAS -
pun intended.

I say again Gary...

Assuming that I cannot get my narrative to you by March 18...

Assuming (in that event) that you do not wish to help me end the mass child
abuse by publishing my Open Letter to Susan Standring, PhD, Editor-in-Chief
of BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY and making appropriate "would not hesitate to call
it child abuse" editorial comment by way of calling attention to the SIMPLE
NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED solution.

Then go ahead and publish nothing about the mass child abuse I called to
your attention.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 You mentioned "PF Riley." He (or she) is a pseudonymous usenet
pediatrician who I think practices in Washington state. There is nothing
productive about him/her so far as I can tell - though sometimes s/he can be
quite humorous.

PS2 You legitimately took me to task for citing the "Homeschooling is child
abuse" quote without making it clear that you are not opposed to
homeschooling. I am very sorry. It was quite unintentional. You seem to me
a primary force in *curriculum-based* homeschooling. As an aside, to some
homeschoolers (called unschoolers) curriculum-based homeschooling is better
than curriculum-based public school - but not the best form of
homeschooling. (You know those huge dictionaries in libraries? I read one
once that said that the word school derives from the French word for
LEISURE. Your curriculum-based program for homeschoolers emphasizes
DISCIPLINE. We could probably go around about this issue too - LOL - but I
assure you my failure to make it clear that you are not opposed to
homeschooling was quite unintentional.)

PS3 HUGE PERSONAL PROBLEM HAS COME UP...Gary, a huge personal problem
**really has** come up. In a way you helped me to start solving it. I
think you may be the first mainstream journal editor to say that you would
without hesitation call OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth
canals closed CHILD ABUSE. But you seem to be hesitating - hesitating to
tell the public about the problem - and about the SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW
REQUIRED solution - MDs and RNs simply doing the minimum they are MANDATED
to do by law - and others filing simply because filing is the RIGHT thing to
do. You are helping me more than you know, Gary - even - or I should say -
ESPECIALLY if you don't use MEDICAL VERITAS [sic] to inform professionals
and lay people alike about the SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED solution to
the massive MD crimes I've discovered. Some PhDs too appear to be
handmaidens for the medical machine - however much they may appear to oppose
it - saying they would not hesitate to call it child abuse - but dropping
the matter - babies be damned. I hope I am wrong about this, Gary.

PS4 As usual, my thanks to Canadian grandmother Donna Young for calling my
attention to the immediate cord clamping child abuse. Specifically, Donna
called my attention to an essay wherein retired obstetrician George Malcolm
Morley, MB ChB FACOG indicated that EVERY CESAREAN BABY is temporarily
asphyxiated and robbed of up to 50% of his/her blood volume. Dr. Morley
isn't reporting immediate clamping as child abuse - even as he says it
"injures" babies - and has something to do with causation of cerebral
palsy - not to mention the epidemic of autism! EARTH TO GARY (Gary who is
WAY up there in his high-and-mighty PEER REVIEWED academic tower - LOL!):
The same SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED solution should be mentioned in
regard to this MD mass child abuse too - in MEDICAL VERITAS. Gary, whether
you publish what I've asked you to publish in the event I can't get you a
narrative by your deadline - please call it child abuse "without
hesitation" - and tell people what MDs and RNs should be doing but aren't
(yet) - AND tell them that ANYONE can file suspected child abuse reports -
NO PEER REVIEW NECESSARY.

PS5 I REPEAT... You - MEDICAL VERITAS Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman, PhD
exclaimed in one of your emails to me: "My specialty is
vaccine adverse reactions!"

Sorry to belabor this point Gary; but eventually, I hope you and others will
look into physicians CONCEALING a
serious vaccine adverse
reaction (failure-to-immunize) as they fraudulently promote their
vaccinations as being 100% effective as they also (in effect) deny massive
numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

See again: Breasts as doctors (also: Medical Veritas)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...325ac661f5807f

Old March 17th 05, 12:40 AM
Todd Gastaldo

GOT HIS PhD OUT OF A CEREAL BOX?

MEDICAL VERITAS Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman, PhD responded:

"...Your e-mails are not coherent enough for me to follow and put into
publication format..."

Gary,

I just had a friend read the post below. She found it QUITE coherent.

If you didn't find it coherent enough to follow and put into publicatcion
format, my sense is that you got your PhD out of a cereal box - LOL!

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS As I've repeatedly noted (quite coherently : )

Assuming that I cannot get my narrative to you by March 18...

Assuming (in that event) that you do not wish to help me end the mass
child abuse - by [1] publishing my Open Letter to Susan Standring, PhD,
Editor-in-Chief of BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY and [2] noting in your editorial
comment what you indicated to me - that you would not hesitate to call it
child abuse...

Then go ahead and publish nothing about the mass child abuse I called to
your attention.

Gary, here again is the URL for my Open Letter to BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY...
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c2b0485b369c81

I wish you the best of luck with your new journal MEDICAL VERITAS (Medical
Truth) - but you seem to me quite intellectually dishonest - babies be
damned.

My posts may be long, but they are quite coherent - EASILY put into
"publication format."

My Open Letter to BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY was not all that long.

You may still publish it if you wish.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

link.net...

I wrote:

[...]

Editor-in-Chief of BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY and making appropriate "would
not hesitate to call it child abuse" editorial comment by way of calling
attention to the SIMPLE NO PEER REVIEW REQUIRED solution.

Old March 18th 05, 10:14 AM
Daye

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:40:06 GMT, "Todd Gastaldo"
wrote:

GOT HIS PhD OUT OF A CEREAL BOX?

MEDICAL VERITAS Editor-in-Chief Gary S. Goldman, PhD responded:

"...Your e-mails are not coherent enough for me to follow and put into
publication format..."

Maybe his first language isn't English? Just an idea.

Todd, we have talked about this before. Maybe if it was a bit
shorter, it would make more of an impact. You have a LOT to say. I
get that. However, Mini Me posts are a good thing, remember that.

I just had a friend read the post below. She found it QUITE coherent.

I found it coherent... long, but coherent.

If you didn't find it coherent enough to follow and put into publicatcion
format, my sense is that you got your PhD out of a cereal box - LOL!

LOL! Just send in 3 cereal box tops and $15 and you too can have a
PhD!! WOO!!

My posts may be long, but they are quite coherent - EASILY put into
"publication format."

My Open Letter to BRITISH GRAY'S ANATOMY was not all that long.

You may still publish it if you wish.

I hope that it does get published. Todd, remember, quality... not
quantity. I know, I know... I have said all of this before. I was
impressed with the information, but there has to be a way that we get
it into a shorter post. Want to try together?

--
Daye
Mommy to DD3 and DS1
Old March 20th 05, 01:22 AM
Todd Gastaldo

I *LIKE* SHORT POSTS SAYING "TODD'S RIGHT" OR "TODD'S WRONG AND HERE'S
WHY..."

I also like when I see the up to 30% mentioned - in short or long posts.

See the very end of this post.

news
wrote:

[...]

Thank you for stating publicly that you found my post "coherent...long, but
coherent."

Some people don't have the time or inclination to read long posts.

So they pejorize - suggesting my posts are "incoherent" - or words to that
effect.

You wrote: "[T]here has to be a way that we [can] get it into a shorter
post. Want to try together?"

Anyone and everyone is welcome to put out "my" information in shorter posts.

Time permitting, I will read and remark.

Please realize - my posts are often Open Letters to people - for example -
Gary S. Goldman, PhD...

Gary is not apparently going to publish my Open Letter to BRITISH GRAY'S...

But he did something which was quite important - he checked my facts with an
MD and wrote to say that semisitting birth is child abuse - a huge
"atrocity."

I count that as a huge victory.

See PhD: Semisitting birth is child abuse (also: Dr. Dean and baby penises)
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...55f0777073f3ed

(I still think the editorial problem was entirely at Gary's end - and told
him so in the post just cited.)

Generally, my Open Letters have my primary (now dual) message at or near the
top: OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and robbing babies of up to 50%
of their blood volume.

And usually each Open Letter indicates how easily women can stop these
bizarre practices.

Since Gary S. Goldman, PhD's specialty is vaccine adverse reactions - I try
to include the following in my Open Letters to him:

Physicians are concealing a serious vaccine adverse reaction
("failure-to-immunize") as they
fraudulently promote their vaccinations as being 100% effective as they
(in effect) deny massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free daily
immunizations.

See Breasts as doctors (also: Medical Veritas)
http://groups-beta.google.com/*group...msg/*df325ac66...

SUMMARY...

As birth-canal-closing/semisitting is still rampant - I think EVERYONE
should be composing short or long posts trying to stop it/educate people
about it.

Same goes for the other OB crimes (robbing babies of massive amounts of
blood volume including massive numbers of powerful immune cells called stem
cells followed by - in effect -denying massive numbers of babies massive
numbers of free daily immunizations - wow - I am still so amazed that this
is happening)...

Bottomline, probably the BEST short post is one where people remark on one
of my long posts: "Yeah, his posts are long but he is right" - or "He's
wrong and here's where he's wrong."

I value both types of short posts.

Daye, if you write a short post and I somehow don't see it - well - I hope
you'll avoid this problem by emailing me so I do see it.

Same goes for others who wish to help.

Thanks for writing, Daye.

Todd

PS If Larry McMahan is reading. I think it a mistake not to say clearly
that what is happening is ILLEGAL - mass child abuse.

Larry, you call the OB crimes "substandard care." The crimes are indeed
"substandard care."

Please note - to stop and prosecute mass child abuse - one does NOT need to
prove intent to do harm.

I'm assuming that People v. Pointer is still operative in California.

See again: PhD: Semisitting birth is child abuse (also: Dr. Dean and baby