A Gateway to Hell for Your Child

Old May 6th 06, 11:04 PM posted to misc.kids

Default A Gateway to Hell for Your Child

On Sat, 06 May 2006 14:56:44 +1000, Chookie wrote:
In article ,
user wrote:

Well, no, that's the problem - all religions do NOT teach people
that their primary goal is to be the best person they can be. I would
posit that most religions focus on being the best servant of god/goddess/
ball of noodly pasta/etc

LOL -- don't you mean the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Of course! Pastafarians - Unite!

- Rich

Old May 8th 06, 11:33 AM posted to misc.kids

Dear Jaime,

You can be of any religion and believe in Jesus' existence, Hindu, Jew,
Muslim or whatever. In fact Jesus is central to many of Muslim texts
and He was born to Jewish parents. However, you cannot be a Christian
unless you have received Christ's salvation through His death on the
cross. Receiving The Holy Spirit is an event and a rebirth, it is not a
'belonging' to a religion, the true fellowship in Christ follows
salvation.

It's not even a matter of other religions being unacceptable, it's a
revelation of who Jesus is to us personally so that we can have a
relationship with His Father.

Even the most holy of Hindu scripture says that you cannot come into
God's presence unless you are sinless. That no amount of personal
sacrifice can buy this sinlessness as we are but human in nature.
Muslim scripture tells us that Jesus will speak to the world from His
crib, which of course He does with a Spiritual message of hope and
salvation to come for all men. It tells us that He can mould the clay
into a bird and release it to freedom (Muslims believe this). The Old
Testament, written thousands of years before Muslim scriptures, tells
us that God is the potter, that we are the work of His hands, and we
are the clay. The New Testament tells us that Jesus will set us free
from the bondage of our sin.

Therefore, even if a parent's life is riddled in sin, they should allow
their children to know the freedom that they can gain in Christ. They
should facilitate the choice to truly know the difference between
religion and salvation through perfect sacrifice. If parents and
teachers do not give their children the food of life they are
condemning them to death and destruction.

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,*
and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. " NKJ Gal 5:1

In Christ's Love
Carol T

Old May 8th 06, 11:51 AM posted to misc.kids

Dear Rich,

you can spend your life being the worst monster on the face of the earth, but hey, find some faith,

even at the last moment, and you're scot-free,

A man cannot be set free into the light if he does not first recognise
his darkness. This can be a particular problem for righteous men who
have lived a crime free life. In a sense the crime is sometimes the
road which leads to a man's true repentance and rebirth in Christ.

True repentance is a matter of the soul, between a man and God, and
not a matter of men's laws and judgement. If we sin against God there
is no less or greater sin. If I steal and you kill, I will still need
the same measure of unconditional salvation. Therefore a man can have
served 30 years of a sentence for murder and be freed from prison to
live amongst us as a paid up citizen, and yet his sins still be
unforgiven before God. A man can also have been a good and honest
citizen, yet be riddled with judgement, unforgiveness, hatred and so
forth, all sins which cause The Father much grief.

A conscience gained towards God in Christ's salvation is not from a
punished man, but a man who has received unconditional forgiveness.

So children can go into schools and learn of the measure of man's
forgiveness, but also the wisdom of Christ's salvation. Their
consciences can be turned towards God through love and our knowlege of
God, rather than controlled through the laws of men, through religion
or otherwise.

In Christ's love
Carol T