Prenatal Vitamins for Sensitive Stomach?

Old October 28th 03, 03:11 PM
Marc D. Field

Default Prenatal Vitamins for Sensitive Stomach?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good prenatal vitamin for someone who has a very
sensitive stomach even when she's not pregnant (and even more sensitive now
that she is)? Looking for something that she (her stomach) will be able to
tolerate easily.

Thanks very much!
Marc

--
Marc D. Field
http://mfield.mailshell.com
Old October 28th 03, 06:56 PM
Lyndsey Blythe

HI i am pregnant and currently take sanatogen pro-natel.
I suffer dreadfully with stomach crampas as i suffer from IBS , so i was
recomended to take it by my sister who has not long had a baby her self.
It doesnt have any side effects for me and it actually give me alittle more
energy.
Before i took it i felt tired all the time.

HPT
Lyndsey
Mum to
rebekah
hannah
edd june

Old October 28th 03, 08:42 PM
Karen

I wonder if she might want to try a brand which requires more than one
pill for the full dose, therefore, she could split up the dose and take
one pill at a time throughout the day. That might be easier on her
stomach, rather than that big blast of vitamins and minerals first thing
in the morning on an empty stomach. I take Solgar Prenatal Nutrients,
which requires four pills for the full daily dose.

-Karen, mom to Henry 3 and someone due 4/24/04-