How Can They Establish 2 orders in the same state for the same child?

Old February 14th 05, 06:28 PM
B.S.

Default How Can They Establish 2 orders in the same state for the same child?

Hi, all
After lurking here for sometime now I hope that somebody here can help
me with this problem.
I am being sued for paternity and child support BY MY SISTER!
No this isn't Jerry Springer.
My 14 year old son fed up with the rules ran off when we were getting
ready to go on vacation. He told the police that his dad was crazy and
this and that and he wanted to live with his Aunt. Granted his aunt lets
him do as he pleases for the most part, like getting in trouble with the
law for instance.
He has been staying with the aunt for about 6 months now and She feels
that some monetary compensation is due to her. There is already an
active child support order to pay the biological mother in place which
the state of south Dakota hasn't been collecting on since the mother and
the court agreed that he would live with his biological father {ME}.
The child and His brother has lived with My family and Me for 3 years
now up until July of last summer.
When I agreed to let him stay at the aunts it was clearly expressed that
I would not pay any money to the aunt because she was voluntarily
supporting this experiment.

Here is the mess I am trying to straiten out:
My sister as a law student had a friend who works for the local child
support enforcement office serve me with papers to establish paternity
and begin collections in her name (my sister}. The paper is a mess of
contradictions claiming that the mother and I are the named parents of
the child born on April 16 2003. Also claiming that $0 dollars has been
paid in support for the child. Page 2 also makes the claim that My
sister is the mother and in need of compensation dating back to April
16, 2003. O.K. when I responded to the idiot that wrote the paper she
wanted me to fill in all the correct facts for her {Ya Right}.
So I called the state level of child support enforcement and faxed them
this document which was filed in the court system here in Clay County
South Dakota. I started with the person at the top of the rubber stamp
list to try and put the heat on.
Please bear with me it gets better..
My Mother the Grandmother has guardianship of this child and his
brother. The mother of the child and I both signed over guardianship to
her when the mother of the child was having some kind of legal
difficulties {no one to this date has ever discussed with me what these
were} and they wanted the child to be placed with family.
The guardianship and actual care lasted for a few months and the grandma
said sorry cant do this anymore cant deal with all the trouble these
kids are causing. O.K. understood, they came back to live with me and my
wife by common law and I have been raising both sons along with our
other children for about the past 4 years up until last summer. When
grandma took in the brother {who has recently been on probation and is
now in Juvenile detention for violation of probation which he was on for
committing petty theft}. The clincher I guess is that the grandmother
lives in another state now. I live in the same town with the child and
the aunt.
Somewhere along the line my sister has tried to convinced the local
court employees here in vermilion south Dakota that I am unfit and
mentally incompetent and that she deserves custody. In trying to
accomplish this she had the police haul me in for a 24 hour mental
health hold which I was found competent and in possession of all my
marbles and released.
Whew !
My questions a
Does this constitute Fraud on my sisters part for trying to railroad a
new child support order through naming her as the beneficiary of that
money? when an order is in place already for that child and her name
appears no where on it?
And does this constitute any kind of slander saying that my sister had a
baby for me on April 16, 2003 and that I have paid $0.00 in support of
that child? when I have record-O-plenty to the contrary on that one.
including a letter somewhere that actually stopped garnishment for
current support.

I guess in short a law my sister a law student at the university of
south Dakota vermilion is trying to use influence gained with local
officials to railroad her own child support case through courts and
harassing me in the process. I want action but not sure what to do

Any Help any of the people that know can provide me with would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Bradley Spencer
Old February 14th 05, 11:14 PM
The Beast

--
All I can tell ya dude is: Get ahold a your ****! Are you the parent or just
some kinda friend to these kids???

--

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all

Old February 15th 05, 12:19 AM
Tracy

The state should clean-up their records, but in truth - your sister can, and
will, receive child support from you. It doesn't matter who the child is
living with (grandparent, aunt, uncle, mother, father, etc), that person can
receive child support on behalf of the child.

Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old February 15th 05, 03:04 AM
Dusty

"B.S." wrote in message
> [...]

[snip]

I must say that I agree with Beast.

[steps onto soap box]

Are you the kids father or their buddy, their pal?? For crying out load
man, put your friggin' foot down and tell those kids who's in charge! Grow
a pair, will ya?!?

You don't pass off your kids to their Grandmother and expect her to handle a
mob of unruly brats. What the hell where you thinking??

Christ's sake, if it where me he'd pulled this crap on, I'd have had my foot
so far up juniors ass, he'd have had to get it surgically removed!! As a
parent, I have very few rules myself. But the first and foremost is this:
"I ain't your buddy, your pal, your friend - I'm your Father."

Sounds to me like neither you, nor your X, have ever figured out that kids
will push and push and push to get what they want - unless you say "No" and
follow through with it. And that's the important part - the follow through.
If you don't follow through, you'll have what you have now, unruly brats
that run you (and everyone else) into the ground.

See, my X does that.. says "no" 5 trillion times and expects the kids to
follow it. Me, well, I'll say it only twice. And they only get the second
one because maybe, just maybe, they didn't hear me the first time. After
that.. it's my hand on your soft, round backside (three strokes only,
though). That's proved to be more then enough in most cases.

I can honestly say that I've only had to swat my kids less then the number
of fingers I have on one hand. Once they learned that I meant what I said
AND followed through, everything changed very quickly.

But God help you if you lie.. then it's Ivory Soap time... (only had to do
the twice with one, three times with the other one - then they woke up).
They can lie to the entire world, but never to me.

I'm not strict, just very fair and quite firm. Believe me, when I say "No",
I mean it. And when I say "Yes", I back that up just as firmly, too.
Consequently, I get very little trouble from my children. And they are
quite happy knowing that I'm the guy in charge.

It's not hard to do, you just have to be consistent. Kids need that -
consistency. Deviate, even a little bit, and they'll eat you alive! Just
like yours are doing now...

As for the C$ crap, sue the *******s for fraud - there's no court order in
place and until they do go to court, they "legally" can't do a damned thing.
Not that being in the legal right has ever stopped C$E from going after
anyone's wallet before..

[steps off soap box]

Old February 15th 05, 03:31 AM
Werebat

Dusty wrote:

But God help you if you lie.. then it's Ivory Soap time... (only had to do
the twice with one, three times with the other one - then they woke up).
They can lie to the entire world, but never to me.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean here. I'd view this as
child abuse if I were a judge.

The rest of it, I agree with.

- Ron ^*^

Old February 15th 05, 04:28 AM
Dusty

"Werebat" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

But God help you if you lie.. then it's Ivory Soap time... (only had to

do
the twice with one, three times with the other one - then they woke up).
They can lie to the entire world, but never to me.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean here. I'd view this as
child abuse if I were a judge.

The rest of it, I agree with.

- Ron ^*^

Hell, it's not like they ate it!! Good grief!!

It was a suitable punishment that worked well for my folks when I was
growing up - and there where 5 of us running around the house! We all found
out fast that if we lied, we got our mouths washed out with soap (I suppose
it may have something to do with washing out the germs of deciet or some
such thing). It worked though! Never lied to the folks (much) after a
mouthful of Ivory!!

Old February 15th 05, 08:01 PM
Werebat

Dusty wrote:

But God help you if you lie.. then it's Ivory Soap time... (only had to

do

the twice with one, three times with the other one - then they woke up).
They can lie to the entire world, but never to me.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean here. I'd view this as
child abuse if I were a judge.

The rest of it, I agree with.

- Ron ^*^

Hell, it's not like they ate it!! Good grief!!

It was a suitable punishment that worked well for my folks when I was
growing up - and there where 5 of us running around the house! We all found
out fast that if we lied, we got our mouths washed out with soap (I suppose
it may have something to do with washing out the germs of deciet or some
such thing). It worked though! Never lied to the folks (much) after a
mouthful of Ivory!!

Did they burn your penis with a cigarette when they caught you
masturbating, too?

- Ron ^*^

Old February 16th 05, 03:28 AM
Dusty

"Werebat" wrote in message

[snip]

Did they burn your penis with a cigarette when they caught you
masturbating, too?

- Ron ^*^

Ron, don't scare the nubies - you starting to sound like you need
professional help..

Old February 16th 05, 04:36 AM
Gini

In article , Dusty says...

"Werebat" wrote in message

[snip]

Did they burn your penis with a cigarette when they caught you
masturbating, too?

- Ron ^*^

Ron, don't scare the nubies - you starting to sound like you need
professional help..

===
On the contrary, Dusty. Ron has made remarkable progress over the past year. We
even had to revoke his title of group moron a while back.
===
===

Old February 16th 05, 05:29 AM
The Beast

"Gini" wrote in message
In article , Dusty says...

"Werebat" wrote in message

[snip]

Did they burn your penis with a cigarette when they caught you
masturbating, too?

- Ron ^*^

Ron, don't scare the nubies - you starting to sound like you need
professional help..

===
On the contrary, Dusty. Ron has made remarkable progress over the past

year. We
even had to revoke his title of group moron a while back.
===
===

Can I take his place? ;-)
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is
proof against all
arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that
principle is contempt prior to investigation."
--Herbert Spencer
theelectricguns.com