RNs, babies and CSICOP's Creation and Intelligent Design Watch

Old August 18th 05, 07:59 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default RNs, babies and CSICOP's Creation and Intelligent Design Watch

RNs, BABIES AND CSICOP's CREATION AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN WATCH

(CSICOP = Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the
Paranormal)

Attention RNs: Esp. JAMES MADISON UNIVERSITY nurses (listed below).

Please help stop obstetricians from strangling babies routinely. Sound
bizarre? The crime involves obstetricians robbing babies of up to 50% of
their blood volume and it's not the only obvious obstetrician crime. See
the postscript...

PREGNANT? It's easy to make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of
blood volume... See below.

GOD vs. REPRODUCING MOLECULES

I have always thought that the notion of a God creating everything was just
as improbable as two molecules bumping together in the Primoridal Soup to
create the first reproducing molecule....

Apparently, proponents of Intelligent Design have been using probability
theory to rule out evolution.

Mathematician Jason Rosenhouse responds to this effort on CSICOP's Creation
and Intelligent Design Watch...

Two excerpts from Part One of Rosenhouse's essay...

TWO MAJOR OBSTACLES

"In summary, our proposed calculation of the probability of evolving an eye
over a period of millions of years runs into two major obstacles. First, the
fact that evolution works by modifying [mutating - TG] preexisting structure
means that certain gene sequences are far more likely to occur than others.
Second, the sieving action of natural selection guarantees that defective
gene sequences will not linger for long in nature...These obstacles are
insurmountable, and they are fatal to any attempt to rule out evolution via
probability theory alone. It would require almost God-like knowledge of
natural history and the physiologies of long-extinct organisms to produce a
meaningful probability calculation for any complex biological
system...Actually, though, the situation is even worse than that...
http://www.csicop.org/creationwatch/...ility-one.html

TWO COIN TOSS SEQUENCES (H = heads; T= tails)

1. TTHHTHTHHT

2. HHHHHHHHHH

Mathematician Rosenhouse writes further:

"...What strikes us about the second sequence is that it matches an easily
identifiable pattern. The first sequence, by contrast, looks like every
other jumble of heads and tails we have ever obtained by flipping a coin
multiple times. This suggests that, while improbability by itself does not
suggest anything extraordinary, the combination of improbability with a
recognizable pattern does require a special explanation. Could we use this
strategy to revive our probabilistic critique of evolution?...Many
proponents of Intelligent Design believe that we can. In the second part of
this essay, I will show why they are wrong..."

I am looking forward to Part Two of Mathematician Rosenhouse's essay.

BTW, I believe in God - though not the God stipulated by Literalist
Religionists - and my belief in God was recently given a boost by a book
about Gnosticism called The Laughing Jesus [Freke and Gandy 2005].

I believe in the Gnostic notion that heaven and hell are not places we go
when we die - but rather choices we make in the here and now.

I mention Gnosticism because Gnostics are very nearly as hard on Literalist
Religionists as Godless Atheists.

Maybe the Godless Atheists are right?

Maybe the Gnostics just have a terrific God mind-game going?

Maybe...

Regardless whether there is a God - regardless whether we are all one in God
- I think the Evolutionists will eventually take the Creationists to the
cleaners best with Gnosticism.

Then again, Freke and Gandy's Laughing Jesus [2005] may not be the best
treatise on Gnosticism and/or flaws in Literalist Religion - and/or I may
not be interpreting Laughing Jesus correctly.

My apologies to Literalist Religionists (which is most Jews, Christians and
Muslims) - if Freke and Gandy's Laughing Jesus [2005] is in error. It does
not appear to me to be so - but I could be wrong.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS BABIES AND CSICOP's CREATION AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN WATCH

CSICOP = Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the
Paranormal

A bizarre paranormal claim lies at the root of American medicine's most
frequent surgical behavior toward males.

"Quackbuster" Steve Barrett, MD - who may still be a CSICOP fellow - ran
like hell when I pointed out to him American medicine's phony "babies can't
feel pain" neurology - and the fact that it was being used criminally to
impose upon American babies a *******ization of the ancient surgical ritual
that lies at the root of the Jewish claim of the parnormal.

(Note: I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical students,
MDs are TRAINED to perform felonies.)

Since I believe that Jews sincerely believe that a God tells them that
slicing and ripping infant penises will eventually yield them the land
between the Nile and the Euphrates and all the people living thereon...

In late 1987, I called for an exemption from the child abuse statutes for
the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

Here's what happened....

In Jan. 1988, American pediatricians came out opposed to ALL religious
exemptions.

In Feb. 1988, American pediatricians recommended anonymity for PERPETRATORS
of child abuse.

In Mar 1988, the California Medical Association ignored its own Scientific
Board and by voice vote instantly changed routine infant circumcision from
"no medical indication" to "effective public health measure."

American MDs knew that they stood to go to prison if they didn't abuse their
cultural authority - and do it fast.

The ONLY thing keeping American MDs out of prison is law enforcement failure
to look into the obvious MD lies and the ongoing infant screams.

American medicine's claim-of-the-paranormal-based most frequent surgical
behavior toward males is just ONE of the obvious massive crimes being
committed by American obstetricians.

For discussion of the obvious crimes - including a spinal manipulation crime
buttressed by Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

See also: RNs: 'Stitches, episiotomy, and postpartum complications'
(Maternal care learning needs)

British medical doctors have participated in perpetuating an obvious
birth-canal-closing fraud....

See Lilford's fraud (also: Dutch midwives/homebirth) - was Birth story
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3811

There is also the matter of obstsetricians routinely strangling babies - and
in the process robbing them of up to 50% of their blood volume. This is
happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY according to George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB
FACOG.

See again: ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Incredibly, instead of simply reporting the obvious mass child abuse, Dr.
Morley is recommending a sort of TEMPORARY baby strangling crime - to help
obstetricians learn why they shouldn't rob babies of massive amounts of
blood volume.

Here is Dr. Morley's proposed temporary baby strangling crime:

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac og-cp.htm

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume, do not let the obstetrician or midwife clamp your baby's umbilical
cord until it has stopped pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing and
not in need of resuscitation. *Talk to your obstetrician or midwife today.

Copied to: Mathematician Jason Rosenhouse at James Madison University - 800
S. Main St. Harrisonburg, VA 22807 via

Jason, since CSCICOP is publishing you, maybe you could suggest to them that
they should at least (at last) look into American medicine's
claim-of-the-paranormal-based grisly most frequent surgical behavior toward
males?

Just a thought.

I will copy the Master of Science in Nursing program there at James Madison
University via Karen McMillen ) and
Tonia Hedrick ) and via

Also copied to other James Madison University Nurses...

Merle E. Mast, PhD, RN, ANP
Department Head

Melody Eaton, RN, MBA

Linda Hulton, Ph.D, RN

Vicki Martin, Ph.D, RN

Claudia O'Neill, RN, MSN

Nena Patterson, RN, MSN

Judith Rocchiccioli, Ph.D, RN

Sharon Strang, RN, MSN

Catherine Webb, RN, MA

Emily Akerson, RN, MSN

Mary Bettner, RN, MSN

Erika Metzler Sawin * *

Jason, I am looking forward to Part Two of your essay. Don't forget to read
Laughing Jesus [2005] if you haven't already.

Western Man appears to have mutated an original Pagan/Judaism God idea into
a my-God-is-better-than-your-God powerful mechanism for enslaving the minds
of the masses.

The key to the whole mess may be sincerely held belief/paranormal claim that
the God of Judaism says the Jews get a lot of land in exchange for infant
foreskins...

Again, CSICOP's "Quackbuster" Steve Barrett, MD ran like hell...instead of
"quackbusting" American medicine's phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology.

American MDs should have stopped ripping and slicing infant penises BILLIONS
of dollars' worth of infant
screams ago - back in 1987 when I exposed their phony "babies can't feel
pain" neurology and called for a Jewish religious exemption from the child
abuse laws.

Ending the infant screams NOW (finally) will instantly save America an
estimated $400 million per year and PRESERVE the surgery as a CHOICE
American males can make for themselves in adulthood.

Jason, as American MDs commit obvious crimes against babies, I don't think
the medical end of CSICOP is being very scientific.

Maybe once you complete Part Two of your essay, you could ask CSICOP to
speak out finally?

Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Almost forgot to mention: Jason, you're not going to believe this - but
CSICOPers are fraudulently characterizing me as "anti-vax" just because I am
pointing out that MDs are fraudulently promoting their vaccinations as they
lie by omission to deny massive numbers of babies massive numbers of free
daily immunizations - but that is another story...

This post - just like the story of CSICOPers fraudulently characterizing me
as "anti-vax" - will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive.

http://groups.google.com for "RNs, babies and CSICOP's Creation and
Intelligent Design Watch."