Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child

Old December 18th 07, 11:47 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child

On Dec 17, 6:43 pm, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote :

On Dec 12, 1:30 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote
:

Apparently he could be working if he wanted to. If he never works,
the arrearages will never bother him, either. The system is
unlikely to "beat a dead horse" by jailing him for not paying.
They go after those that they think have something they can take.

If it went that far, I would not want him to go to jail. that would
serve no purpose.

But that is what the courts will do, and you know this! You shouldn't
lie! You know perfectly damned well what lies ahead for yur ex if he
should not pay your demanded amount.

If I request that he not go to jail over child support, they won't jail
him.- Hide quoted text -

Untrue. Once the Government has started the enforcement process, THEY
become the plaintiff, and THEY petition the court for contempt. It is
out ofyour hands, although, I think you knew that already.
Old December 18th 07, 04:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

wrote in
:

On Dec 17, 6:43 pm, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote
innews:84622e55-ae6a-4149-8c8e-f8e745421072

@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.c
om:

[...]

No, that's not true. My mother went to the hearing for my father, and he
didn't go to jail because she said she did not want him to. She also had
them take off the interest accruing, because Jewish law does not permit
Jews to charge interest to one another.
Old December 18th 07, 05:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 11:35 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote :

[...]

Jews to charge interest to one another.- Hide quoted text -

You expect me to believe that CSE is going to let your ex off the jail-
hook because you request it?
You are deluded, and misinformed. Your opinion will not count for
anything becuase at that stage, the government (cs) is petitioning the
court, not you. You become the interested party, not the plaintiff, so
your ex will go to jail.

Old December 18th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray[_2_]

wrote in
:

On Dec 18, 11:35 am, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote
innews:0a1f9f66-4d69-484c-8dfb-f1372a087b82

@e4g2000hsg.googlegroups.co
m:

[...]

not permit Jews to charge interest to one another.- Hide quoted text
-

You expect me to believe that CSE is going to let your ex off the
jail- hook because you request it?
You are deluded, and misinformed. Your opinion will not count for
anything becuase at that stage, the government (cs) is petitioning the
court, not you. You become the interested party, not the plaintiff, so
your ex will go to jail.

So my mother is lying? Ok....
Old December 19th 07, 11:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Dec 18, 12:41 pm, Sarah Gray wrote:
wrote :

[...]

So my mother is lying? Ok....- Hide quoted text -

Don't believe everything your mom tells you, fact of life, that's how
*wives tales* come about. But if you don't believe me check up on it.
There should be a website for your state where you can review the
guidelines and procedures.