Appeals Ct. in CT says marks not necessarily abuse

Old December 6th 04, 05:34 PM
Fern5827

Default Appeals Ct. in CT says marks not necessarily abuse

Not one Justice dissented.

Formerly, the conventional wisdom stated that those who use punishment should
not leave marks on the child.

Now, I don't know your skin CLASSIFICATION (derms have a system for skin
classification), but if I breathe on my skin wrongly, I bruise. If I scratch
too hard, I crust. If I bump something, I look as if I was in a prizefight.

I do not advocate punishment for children. Much better to shape their behavior
by gentle means, but Connecticut is recognizing that the propaganda spewed by
DCF, and CPS has led to millions of inappropriate investigations against
parents being opened.

Try to learn to do it a different way. Love your children.

Old December 6th 04, 11:22 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:
Not one Justice dissented.

Dissented over what? What justices? You answered your thread twice
with the same message. What's up with that?

Formerly, the conventional wisdom stated that those who use punishment should
not leave marks on the child.

This isn't conventional wisdom. This is the law. The USA looks at
bruises as one indicator of abuse. Some states can leave bruises as
long as the bruises are transient and superficial. Other states cannot
leave brui9ses.

Now, I don't know your skin CLASSIFICATION (derms have a system for skin
classification), but if I breathe on my skin wrongly, I bruise. If I scratch
too hard, I crust. If I bump something, I look as if I was in a prizefight.

And your point is what, Fern? Ignore bruises on children because they
may have breathed on their skin wrongly? I've yet to see breath
bruising in children.

And ignore bruises on children, assuming that they scratched themselves
too hard. Or bumped into something?

I do not advocate punishment for children.

Of course you do. You support feeding children hot pepper and denying
them liquid, as an alternative to spanking. You support punishment,
Fern. And you support a practice that can be life-threatening.

Much better to shape their behavior
by gentle means, but Connecticut is recognizing that the propaganda spewed by
DCF, and CPS has led to millions of inappropriate investigations against
parents being opened.

Of course it is better to shape a child's behavior by gentlwe means, but
you certainly haven't demonstrated those means. I know there are many
people using the Fern moniker, but every one of the Ferns have a similar
view of children.

Try to learn to do it a different way. Love your children.

Great idea, Fern. How do you love and hit at the same time? How do you
love and advocate practices that can lead to severe harm and even death?

LaVonne

Old December 8th 04, 08:37 PM
Greegor

LaVonne, with her degree in babysitting,
pretends to be a pediatrician.

Old December 16th 04, 01:19 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

Try responding to the post. If you have such an elevated status, I
would suspect you would post information you have gleaned from that
elevated status. I would also suspect that you would not have to resort
to elementary name-calling.

I asked you direct questions related to your post. You could not answer
even one. Your posts are frauds and I suspect many people know this.

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

Lavonne, are really that thick?

Do you really believe you are the ultimate authority on raising children?

You and your textbook expertise. Many of us have similar, if not more elevated
status than you.

CT is a harbinger of changing laws and practices.

Lavoone hectors and asks Socratic wrong infereced questions"

Lavonne libels by labeling inaccurately: