My sister (m/c mentioned)

Old February 3rd 05, 08:30 PM
}i{Debra}i{

Awww sweety......I will keep her in my prayers. It could be nothing
(spotting is sometimes normal) but I will keep her in my thoughts and
prayers.

I was happy to read about your good news!! Congrats Joy My "sister"
is pregnant with her fourth baby right now. I just sent her a little
gift in the mail. Anyway keep us updated and hope it's good news.

(((((((((((JOY AND FAMILY)))))))))))))))

Old February 3rd 05, 08:58 PM
Leslie

Oh, Joy, how sad for her. I hope the spotting stops. I'm saying prayers now.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
Lorelei (11/10/04 -- another VBAC)

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old February 3rd 05, 09:54 PM
Joybelle

Default My sister (m/c mentioned)

My sister, who is due in September, is possibly having a miscarriage. She
woke up this morning with spotting, and it only seems to be progressing.
She went in for an u/s today and some bloodwork, so I'll know more this
afternoon. I feel positively terrible for her. She was pregnant and due in
April/May with my other sister and had a miscarriage and now this. For
those who pray, please keep her in your prayers.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 12:42 AM
Joybelle

"Joybelle" wrote in message
news
My sister, who is due in September, is possibly having a miscarriage. She
woke up this morning with spotting, and it only seems to be progressing.
She went in for an u/s today and some bloodwork, so I'll know more this
afternoon. I feel positively terrible for her. She was pregnant and due

in
April/May with my other sister and had a miscarriage and now this.

For
those who pray, please keep her in your prayers.

GOOD NEWS!! They saw a heartbeat on u/s and lots of activity. They believe
there was a cyst that burst that caused the bleeding. I'm so thankful.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 12:45 AM
Joybelle

"}i{Debra}i{" wrote in message
Awww sweety......I will keep her in my prayers. It could be nothing
(spotting is sometimes normal) but I will keep her in my thoughts and
prayers.

Thank you so much, Debra! Thankfully, it did turn out to be good. They saw
a heart beat, and the bleeding was due to a cyst of some sort. She will be
taking it easy.

I was happy to read about your good news!! Congrats Joy My "sister"
is pregnant with her fourth baby right now. I just sent her a little
gift in the mail. Anyway keep us updated and hope it's good news.

(((((((((((JOY AND FAMILY)))))))))))))))

Awww, thank you very much! I finally got my internet back (right after I
posted I didn't have it...lol)! I will be posting in our group very soon.
How exciting that your sister is pg! How 'bout you, girl? Isn't it your
turn yet?!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 12:48 AM
Joybelle

"Leslie" wrote in message
Oh, Joy, how sad for her. I hope the spotting stops. I'm saying prayers

now.

Thank you very much, Leslie. I appreciate your prayers very much! I posted
an update, but we did receive very good news. There was a nice, strong
heartbeat and baby was measuring up gestationally. They believe a cyst
burst, but that's about all I know.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old February 4th 05, 03:13 AM
Rebecca Jo

"Joybelle" wrote:

GOOD NEWS!! They saw a heartbeat on u/s and lots of activity. They
believe
there was a cyst that burst that caused the bleeding. I'm so thankful.

Yay! I hope the pregnancy continues to go well.

--
Rebecca Jo
EDD may 27 2005

Old February 4th 05, 04:52 AM
arachne

"Joybelle" wrote in message

"Joybelle" wrote in message
news
My sister, who is due in September, is possibly having a miscarriage.
She
woke up this morning with spotting, and it only seems to be progressing.
She went in for an u/s today and some bloodwork, so I'll know more this
afternoon. I feel positively terrible for her. She was pregnant and due

in
April/May with my other sister and had a miscarriage and now this.

For
those who pray, please keep her in your prayers.

GOOD NEWS!! They saw a heartbeat on u/s and lots of activity. They
believe
there was a cyst that burst that caused the bleeding. I'm so thankful.

that is just fantastic. you both must be so relieved.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"In these matters the only certainty is that nothing is certain." -- Pliny
the Elder (23 AD - 79 AD)

Old February 4th 05, 03:05 PM
Ilse Witch

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:42:25 -0800, Joybelle wrote:

GOOD NEWS!! They saw a heartbeat on u/s and lots of activity. They believe
there was a cyst that burst that caused the bleeding. I'm so thankful.

/sigh of relief
I'm so glad all is well!!

--
-- I