Ow Ow Ow

Old February 26th 08, 12:03 AM posted to misc.kids
Rose Garten

Default Ow Ow Ow

When we were coming home today I was trying to get DD9 out of the car to
help me carry stuff. It was windy and snowy and she was grumbling. DH
came around the car to help. We hear DD cry out and start sobbing. I
can't see her so I'm trying to get hubby to see what happened. He asked
her if she cut her finger. He is still wanting to help me but I shoo
him around to check on her. I could tell know by her crying that she
was hurt but not seriously. Finally she tells us that she shut the door
on her fingers.

We get everyone in the house and she tells us that she is bleeding. I
take her into the kitchen to check everything out. She had shut the
index and middle finger of her right hand in the door at the second
knuckle. She has a cut on both sides of her middle finger at the joint
but she can bend it fairly easily. Her index finger isn't cut but she
says it hurts. The bleeding was easily stopped. She is sitting with a
towel and ice pack at the moment. School will be fun for awhile as she
is right handed. Poor thing.

Old February 26th 08, 01:58 PM posted to misc.kids
Sue

Oh ouch, that does hurt. I hope they heal soon.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old February 26th 08, 03:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

Rose Garten wrote:
[...]

OW. Give her a smoocch for me. Maybe it will make her laugh to have some
internet weirdo want to smooch her better.

Old February 27th 08, 01:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Rose Garten

Stephanie wrote:
Rose Garten wrote:

[...]

LOL She says to tell you it did make her laugh. Tuesday morning she
woke up crying because she didn't want to go to school, her finger hurt.
I gave her some Ibuprofen and sent a note with her. Today she is
feeling much better though it is still sore to the touch and bruised up
pretty good.

Old February 27th 08, 01:25 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

Stephanie wrote:
Rose Garten wrote:

[...]

I am glad she is a bit better.