Hi everyone

Old April 24th 08, 04:20 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Areba

Default Hi everyone

Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in a
petrified way.... I finally got that glowing thing going on..or I think
its called facial oil :-) either way its taken sometime for the happy
hormones to kick in.

I was lurking for a few days on here and it seems there are some cool
posters and topics..so I will hang out a bit..

Areba
Old April 24th 08, 07:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! There are a few other Aussies here.
I'm sure they'll give you a shout out.

--

Jamie Clark

Old April 25th 08, 01:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Areba

Jamie Clark wrote:
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! There are a few other Aussies here.
I'm sure they'll give you a shout out.

Thanks Jamie for the welcome
Old April 26th 08, 04:47 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:20:27 +0800, Areba
wrote:

Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in a
petrified way.... I finally got that glowing thing going on..or I think
its called facial oil :-) either way its taken sometime for the happy
hormones to kick in.

I was lurking for a few days on here and it seems there are some cool
posters and topics..so I will hang out a bit..

Areba

Hi Areba, Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Nan

Old April 26th 08, 01:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

"Areba" wrote in message
Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in a
petrified way.... I finally got that glowing thing going on..or I think
its called facial oil :-) either way its taken sometime for the happy
hormones to kick in.

I was lurking for a few days on here and it seems there are some cool
posters and topics..so I will hang out a bit..

Areba

Hi Areba,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due? Do you know what you're
having?

Lucy x

Old April 27th 08, 06:14 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Areba

lu-lu wrote:
"Areba" wrote in message

Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in a
petrified way.... I finally got that glowing thing going on..or I think
its called facial oil :-) either way its taken sometime for the happy
hormones to kick in.

I was lurking for a few days on here and it seems there are some cool
posters and topics..so I will hang out a bit..

Areba

Hi Areba,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due? Do you know what you're
having?

Lucy x

Thanks guys for the welcome...

I am due Aug 14th..and no, we don't know what we are having..my last
scan showed a baby hiding his or hers bits and pieces from the
spotlight...so its a mystery. However next week I am having another
scan. So...we will see if he/she is less modest this time.

Areba.