Friendly updates

Old July 25th 03, 12:02 PM
turtledove

Default Friendly updates

wrote in message
. net...
Didi wrote:
How true! I'm just sure that he is laughing down from heaven right
now -- relishing in the fact that he torments Lorian to this day.....

that's a pretty ugly idea of the afterlife.

It is terrible, and I"m not sure how happy she'll be about my sharing
this fact, but I can't stand the insinuations that she has slinked
off due to some indiscretion.

Well, actually, there you go demonizing me for fun and kicks. I was not

the
one who started that train of thought. When Maureen disappeared suddenly,
leaving her home empty without telling the neighbors and leaving her
contracting business and corporation registration and web page

registration
and telephone disconnected and not being there as planned when Dennis came
all the way from Ireland to visit, it looked suspicious to the rest of the
group. You have no evidence to point the finger at me so lay off.

Best of luck to all of you

Thanks, Joelle -- the best to you, too! The next time you're in
Madison, we'll have to meet for lunch!

Did you know there is another Mike Jakubowski in Wild Rose, Wisconsin?

ANd you wonder why people follow you on the usenet and 'harass' you. Was
that another threat towards Didi again Lorian?

You should be ashamed.

eegads.....

am I next again?

*b

Old July 25th 03, 12:49 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

wrote in message news:lJ5Ua.124921$OZ2.25271@rwcrnsc54...
Did that jab at me feel good Didi? Still feel the need to pick on me huh?
How petty. And who is criticizing Peterd? As far as I am concerned I
believe that he is resting in peace on the other side. You are playing

the
victim pretty well there Didi. You're the one who hates victims as I
recall. And you're right, some issues here never change, you're still

lying
your ass off smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

you really are pathetic

Old July 25th 03, 12:56 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

"Didi" wrote in message
. net...
Hey there -- many new names and faces along with some old ones, I see.

Sad to read that some issues here never change. Oh well -- that
beating-your-head-against-the-wall thing never did much for me.

Matt is doing *great*. His business had flown so well that he was bought
out and offered a consultant position by the buyers. He has a *wonderful*
woman in his life, and because they have taken things very slowly, they

are
close to making a commitment that will last.

I have visited Peter's grave -- a long way from my home. Pink granite
headstone! His daughters chose that, and I know that he wouldn't have
wanted it any other way. It's sad that a man cannot rest in peace and

will
apparently forever be criticized here.

Mo "disappeared" because she had a horrible accident where she was yanked
off of a high ladder by an angry man who didn't want her to shut off his
cable. She spent 30+ days in a coma and has been recuperating ever since.
Sorry, though, Lorian -- she didn't do anything sinister forcing her to

run
and hide.

As for me, many exciting things have happened in my life. Mike and I are
very happily married, and we are presently moving our family to another
state for a great job opportunity. (Before anyone asks, my ex and his

wife
are also moving to this state for their own personal and professional
interests, so my children will not miss a beat when it comes to being with
their father. I wouldn't have allowed otherwise.) I will get my "dream"
house when we move which will be nice. I have made a successful home
business for myself -- between that, my children and their activities, and
my many social obligations (charitable type groups, etc.), I have not had

as
much time for my on-line interests though I obviously check in (and read)
from time to time.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1

Hey there Didi!!!!

So great to see you drop in, I'm so glad to hear how well things are going.
The excitement just never ends hey? I certainly understand how busy things
can get for you.

Everthing here is going quite well also. I'm feeling pretty good, my son
just turned 9! Amazing. We have a wonderful man in our lives, and he's a
keeper. So all in all,,,,,,life is good.

Thanks for the Update on Mo,,,,I haven't talked to her in a long time, but
still have her email somewhere I think. I'll give it a try. Best of all
for me is the clarifications, I sure was having a hard time believing the
crap that was suggested.

And now I know where it came from. No surprises.

By the way,,,,,we have Pink granite circle shape for my Mom. It's a lovely
choice.

Be well doll....I'm so glad that you popped in

Lisa

Old July 25th 03, 01:20 PM
Didi

Lorian wrote:

Did you know there is another Mike Jakubowski in Wild Rose, Wisconsin?

Darlin', there are "Jakubowski's" all over the globe! If you think that I'm
gonna feel in the least bit threatened by your crippled, sexually confused
self b/c you found another "Jakubowski" in the state of WI, you will be
sadly disappointed!!

You don't intimidate me at all, and you'd be best to ignore me along with
everyone else that doesn't support your victimized self.

Old July 25th 03, 01:23 PM
Paul Fritz

"turtledove" wrote in message
om...

wrote in message
. net...
Didi wrote:
[...]

It is more proof as to who the REAL abuser is.

*b

Old July 25th 03, 01:34 PM
Didi

Paul wrote:

It is more proof as to who the REAL abuser is.

Oh, there are many stories that would curl your toes about the things that
Lorian has done to people from this ng, in their real lives, because she
didn't like what they typed to or about her.

She has never intimidated me, though, and that ****es her off.

Oh well..... I've always thought that she had a crush on me, frankly.

Old July 25th 03, 01:39 PM
Didi

bri wrote:

am I next again?

You've probably already gotten the hurt e-mail that says something about how
she thought that you were her friend and how could you betray her like this
by sticking up for the evil Didi.......

As I said before, some things never change.....

Old July 25th 03, 02:03 PM
Paul Fritz

I m well aware of the many abuses of looney against people that disagree
with her. She is the perpetual victim and lives for her victimhood.

"Didi" wrote in message
newst9Ua.142442$ye4.99715@sccrnsc01...

Old July 25th 03, 03:35 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Didi" wrote in message
bri wrote:

am I next again?

You've probably already gotten the hurt e-mail that says something about

how
she thought that you were her friend and how could you betray her like

this
by sticking up for the evil Didi.......

As I said before, some things never change.....

that was yesterday, and it's the Evil Tom, and it got posted right here

Heh

Old July 25th 03, 03:36 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"Didi" wrote in message
Lorian wrote:

And you're right, some issues here never change, you're still lying your

ass off smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

LOL -- you keep on telling yourself *whatever* you need to, Lorian.

I think the deviant "wants" you