Friendly updates

Old July 25th 03, 07:46 PM
Paul Fritz

Default Friendly updates

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

"Didi" wrote in message
news:Bv9Ua.143348$Ph3.18616@sccrnsc04...
Lorian wrote:

And you're right, some issues here never change, you're still lying

your
ass off smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

LOL -- you keep on telling yourself *whatever* you need to, Lorian.

I think the deviant "wants" you

Run away Run away............ snicker

--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
wrote in message

Did that jab at me feel good Didi? Still feel the need to pick on me

huh?
How petty. And who is criticizing Peterd? As far as I am concerned I
believe that he is resting in peace on the other side. You are

playing
the
victim pretty well there Didi. You're the one who hates victims as I
recall.
Didi wrote:
Hey there -- many new names and faces along with some old ones, I

see.

Sad to read that some issues here never change. Oh well -- that
beating-your-head-against-the-wall thing never did much for me.

Matt is doing *great*. His business had flown so well that he was
bought out and offered a consultant position by the buyers. He has

*wonderful* woman in his life, and because they have taken things
very slowly, they are close to making a commitment that will last.

I have visited Peter's grave -- a long way from my home. Pink

granite
headstone! His daughters chose that, and I know that he wouldn't

have
wanted it any other way. It's sad that a man cannot rest in peace
and will apparently forever be criticized here.

Mo "disappeared" because she had a horrible accident where she was
yanked off of a high ladder by an angry man who didn't want her to
shut off his cable. She spent 30+ days in a coma and has been
recuperating ever since. Sorry, though, Lorian -- she didn't do
anything sinister forcing her to run and hide.

As for me, many exciting things have happened in my life. Mike and

are very happily married, and we are presently moving our family to
another state for a great job opportunity. (Before anyone asks, my
ex and his wife are also moving to this state for their own personal
and professional interests, so my children will not miss a beat when
it comes to being with their father. I wouldn't have allowed
otherwise.) I will get my "dream" house when we move which will be
nice. I have made a successful home business for myself -- between
that, my children and their activities, and my many social
obligations (charitable type groups, etc.), I have not had as much
time for my on-line interests though I obviously check in (and read)
from time to time.

Old July 25th 03, 11:20 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

Lorian wrote:

And you're right, some issues here never change, you're still lying

your
ass off smiling on the outside, crying on the inside.

LOL -- you keep on telling yourself *whatever* you need to, Lorian.

I think the deviant "wants" you
--

She is gay you know, no wait, she's bi,,,right, she'll go for anything now.

Old July 26th 03, 01:41 AM
Didi

Laura wrote:

Hello Didi, nice to see you're doing well.

Hi Laura!

Good luck with the move. Will your husband still be able to see his

daughter much?

That'll be the only unfortunate part of this whole move -- we'll have to
change (i.e. cut back a little) on how much we see her. There was no way
around it, though, and *hopefully* her mother will cooperate with us so that
we can fly her out every month for visitation along with our regular
extended holiday break visit, every other spring break as well as all summer
long. If we can all stay focused on what's important -- my stepdaughter --
we can sit down with her school schedule and choose the 3-day w/e's every
month.

We're about to move as well, about 6 hours north to a prettier, less
densely populated, snowier, cleaner, nicer part of the country. I've
never left the DC area so it's scary for me, but it's a good move for
us.

Doh! I forgot that you lived in the DC area! We took a driving trip out
east in April to see friends along the way -- including DC! I'd have
loved to have met up with you and your boys!

For other reasons I was just granted legal custody of my boys and the judge

also changed the visitation arrangement to accommodate the move. The boys
have been in therapy to deal with some of the stuff I wrote to you about a
couple of years ago (which have not only continued but worsened
considerably if you can believe it) and it's been good for them. He's not
an "oh you poor thing" therapist but more of an "ok, so that's the
situation, how will you deal with it" kind of
therapist. They may *be* victims but they're not going to develop a
"victim mentality."

The best thing that you can do for your sons is continue to discourage the
"victim mentality". I, too, am a survivor of childhood abuse (sexual and
physical) -- I am no ones victim.

I am sorry that your sons have had to go through what they have. They are
lucky to have a mom like you!

Old July 26th 03, 01:42 AM
Didi

Lisa wrote:
She is gay you know, no wait, she's bi,,,right, she'll go for anything

now.

She's confused right now......

Old July 26th 03, 02:30 AM
turtledove

"Didi" wrote in message
newst9Ua.142442$ye4.99715@sccrnsc01...
Paul wrote:

It is more proof as to who the REAL abuser is.

Oh, there are many stories that would curl your toes about the things that
Lorian has done to people from this ng, in their real lives, because she
didn't like what they typed to or about her.

She has never intimidated me, though, and that ****es her off.

Oh well..... I've always thought that she had a crush on me, frankly.
--
Didi
Mother of 4, Step-mother of 1
"Children, perfection, and sanity. You can only have 2 out of 3."
Anonymous

If you can, please post some of what she's done so others can be fairly
warned (aka me)

Thanks,
*bri

Old July 26th 03, 03:17 AM
Didi

Bri wrote:

If you can, please post some of what she's done so others can be fairly

warned (aka me)

Hmmm...where to begin?

Robbin: Lorian contacted Robbin's work and reported her b/c she was
accessing the ng on her work Internet access, and Lorian didn't like what
Robbin had to say (something about personal responsibility, no doubt).
Robbin got into a lot of trouble -- not b/c she was using the work Internet
account but b/c Lorian *kept* calling and complaining and basically
disrupting their environment with her bs complaints.

Peter: Lorian did the same thing to Peter (contacted his work), but when
she didn't get the response that she had hoped for, she took it further and
actually allegedly contacted the FBI stating that he was threatening her and
her child. Peter's vulgarities did not get so bad towards her until after
that b/c, among other things, she insinuated (in the ng) things about his
behavior with his daughters based on a picture on his website (which she was
obsessed with going to and denied though her url would pop up routinely)
that portrayed the girls in their pajamas. She further implied other
heinous things about him and would, basically, beg for his attention --
whenever he would let up, she'd start in on him again to get the whole thing
started over again.....

Me: I posted about the Navy guy threat, but, basically, it has ****ed her
off b/c she *cannot* get a rise out of me, and she *cannot* hurt me. She
has tried, unsuccessfully to guess my location so that she can publish it
here. She has tried to get jabs at me -- like that mine and Mike's marriage
would not last (4 years and counting), that our daughter was conceived
before we were married (she cannot count, obviously) insinuating that Mike
was "forced" to marry me, making comments about Mike screwing around with
nurses at work, and continuously projecting her issues onto me -- like the
whole "laughing on the outside and crying on the inside". I tell you -- I
think that she has a crush on me.....

Mo: Lorian has posted Mo's name and address in the ng -- despite the fact
that Mo has *5* children at home to protect. She has further, LMAO, tried
to report Mo to her employer.

Tom: he can probably best answer that since I do not know about their
specific involvement in other ng's.

She has, however, turned on virtually *everyone* who has supported her for
any length of time at some point. Beware.

Old July 26th 03, 03:19 AM
dolores

"Didi" wrote in message
Hiya, Dolores!

As for me...well, I sold my house in UK and bought one in the Wild West

of
Ireland..Now I have views for miles and ne'er a neighbour in sight. The
lads are in their element what with fishing, surfing, gardening and

working
with a local farmer, there's not enough hours in the day for them....I'm
finding it a bit harder to adjust, but apparently this is natural...

Well tis good to hear from you, good luck with the move etc..

Wow! I knew that you had wanted to move back to Ireland --

congratulations!
I am sure that you will adjust soon. Do you have family or friends where
you are at?

Family 45 mins away
Friends 500 miles away

At this moment in time I wish it was the reverse......

Dolores

Old July 26th 03, 07:12 AM
Dana Nava

Ooops.. oh well, cut out all of it just to say... Wha?? Insanity I tell
you... Okay..well my motto has always been trust no one..even before the
X-files..so, no worries..and I am my own employer..so I guess if I have to
yell at myself..I will, and well..this is kind of scary guys.. *serious
stare*

Dana