Could it be? Could it be?

Old September 28th 03, 03:57 AM
JNJ

Default Could it be? Could it be?

Yes! I had the same thing happen when I took an EPT. I wasn't sure if I
really was so I called the 800 # on the instructions. I was informed that
even a faint line means you're pregnant. That only reason a line shows up
is that HCG is detected! You're probably just very early with a low hcg
level. Call your OB right away and get on those prenates! Congratulations!

Julie

Raggedy Ann wrote in message
Good morning. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Took a hpt this
morning and it has a FAINT FAINT second line. So faint that it was hard
for us to see at first. I've always used the same brand, (First
Response), which my Dr. recommended and never had any faint second line
at all. I read the package and it said the positive line may be faint, a
mommy friend of mine said faint or not, as long as it shows up, but I
guess I just need reassurring...Do ya think it really could be??????
I think I'm gonna FAINT!!!

Cassie
TTC #1

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm Just a Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World....

Old September 28th 03, 03:56 PM
Shelly

"Raggedy Ann" wrote in message
Good morning. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Took a hpt this
morning and it has a FAINT FAINT second line. So faint that it was hard
for us to see at first. I've always used the same brand, (First
Response), which my Dr. recommended and never had any faint second line
at all. I read the package and it said the positive line may be faint, a
mommy friend of mine said faint or not, as long as it shows up, but I
guess I just need reassurring...Do ya think it really could be??????
I think I'm gonna FAINT!!!

Cassie
TTC #1

My first one was very faint, too...I'll bet if you take a second in a few
days, it'll be darker. Congratulations!

--
Michelle
critter edd 3/14/04

Old September 28th 03, 04:12 PM
Raggedy Ann

Default Sue/Sig.. Could it be? Could it be?

Thanks. I actually found that quote at a craft show in my home town
about 3 or 4 years ago. It was painted on a rock, used as a paper
weight. I thought it was so appropriate.
I had found a bumper sticker once that reminded me of the same. It said:
Barbie...I hate that b*tch, she's got everything!
If you like it, be my guest...it's all yours.

luck and hugs,
Cassie
TTC #1

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm Just a Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World....

Old September 28th 03, 04:20 PM
Raggedy Ann

Default thanks Could it be? Could it be?

Thank you guys. Wow...I'm so excited/nervous I don't know what I'm going
to do. Think I'll go out for an hour or so at the beach...calm my
nerves. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

Luck and hugs,
~Cassie

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I'm Just a Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World....

Old September 28th 03, 05:37 PM
Em

"Raggedy Ann" wrote in message
Good morning. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Took a hpt this
morning and it has a FAINT FAINT second line. So faint that it was hard
for us to see at first. I've always used the same brand, (First
Response), which my Dr. recommended and never had any faint second line
at all. I read the package and it said the positive line may be faint, a
mommy friend of mine said faint or not, as long as it shows up, but I
guess I just need reassurring...Do ya think it really could be??????
I think I'm gonna FAINT!!!

I had a fairly faint line on FR test at 4 weeks pregnant. I'm nursing the
end product of that as I type :-) Congratulations!!!

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old September 28th 03, 06:59 PM
Sue

Congrats!!!!

Imo, if you get any kind of line, you probaby are. )

I have to say that I love love your sig line. Did you make it up or find it
somewhere? Do you mind if I use it?
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Old September 28th 03, 11:38 PM
CY

Yep I did the same thing. I tested the next day w/first morning urine and
it was VERY positive (using the 1st response also)...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Old September 29th 03, 05:37 PM
Ilse Witch

Raggedy Ann wrote:
Good morning. I'm so excited I could pee my pants. Took a hpt this
morning and it has a FAINT FAINT second line. So faint that it was hard
for us to see at first. I've always used the same brand, (First
Response), which my Dr. recommended and never had any faint second line
at all. I read the package and it said the positive line may be faint, a
mommy friend of mine said faint or not, as long as it shows up, but I
guess I just need reassurring...Do ya think it really could be??????
I think I'm gonna FAINT!!!

Faint or not: you need hcg in your urine for the line to show
up. So if you see a line, you have hcg in your urine, and that
only gets in there if you are pregnant. So I'd say: congrats!
And don't faint, you'll do that plenty times getting up too
quick the next weeks, if you take after me

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)