Protect your Children This Is A MUST

Old April 2nd 04, 10:05 AM
Ted Caul

Default Protect your Children This Is A MUST

Did you Know that there are more than 800,000 missing children in this country? Even more important, do you know that the fbi says more than 2000 more will be abducted next year? How safe is your child?
If you're like most parents, your first response was Sure my child is safe. We live in a safe area and my kid is safe. Right? But think again..
The parents of the 800,000 kids and the 2000 more that will be abducted by predators this year, thought the same thing. Which brings me to the purpose of this letter. There is a project that we are offering that consist of a complete safety package that's quite unlike any other you may have seen. This program will help to protect our kids from abduction and child molestation.You get in the package a kidfile Child Recovery listing, that gives law enforcement immediate identification information, should your child ever be a run away, missing or even abducted. In the minutes that ma
And to prevent abduction of your child from happening, you get a free bonus pack of educational material that's worth more than the price of the entire listing. You get 2 full-length videos to help you and your child to know what to do in an emergency, plus a special video on internet safety to protect older children. You also get a ID Kit, with fingerprinting, DNA sample collection,safety stickers and a refrigerator magnet for all the emergency numbers. These products are a must to insure our childrens safety. For more info call or email me.
or 18005896047 or go to projectkidsafe.com/caul

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040210123819T3u7QeM9

http://www.usenet.com