Circle in a Square Peg

Old May 25th 04, 10:16 PM
Paul Griffiths

Default Circle in a Square Peg

"CME" wrote in message
news:O8Msc.12428$gx1.5514@clgrps12...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Honesty sure does bite some in the ass doesn't it. I know I wish all

my
problems could be taken care of with a kiss and a hug but that just
isn't the case.

A kiss and a hug don't usually hurt though and they just might help a
little. Worth a try anyway, that's my motto.

Hmm the kisses and hugs from my kidlets keep me going, shouldn't that be
enough?

Wherever they come from is fine with me as long as they work.

Dammit, what am I going to do when they're 12 and that's gross though?

And if you're unlucky it may even turn gross sooner than that.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old May 26th 04, 01:54 AM
CME

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Oops... congrads on the new women friend and all the other fun

stuff.

Dammit! I was relying on you to be cheeky and ask him more about her.
Now I'll have to wait until someone else does.

~cough~

Soooooooooooo Dennis.... ummm how's the new woman????

Thanks, I knew I could rely on you. :-))

--
Paul Griffiths

No problemo, t'is what I'm here for. But while I'm at it, any love interest
in YOUR life Paul? Hmm? lol

Christine

Old May 26th 04, 07:49 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Tiffany" wrote in message

snip

Oops... congrads on the new women friend and all the other fun
stuff.

Dammit! I was relying on you to be cheeky and ask him more about

her.
Now I'll have to wait until someone else does.

~cough~

Soooooooooooo Dennis.... ummm how's the new woman????

Thanks, I knew I could rely on you. :-))

No problemo, t'is what I'm here for.

I'll bear that in mind.

But while I'm at it, any love interest in YOUR life Paul? Hmm? lol

Nope, nothing much going on in that respect and hasn't been for well over a
year. Can't say I'm trying very hard right now so I imagine that doesn't
help.

--
Paul Griffiths