Hullo?

Old June 4th 04, 04:09 PM
Lisa

Default Hullo?

Knock Knock. Lurking is a bore when no one posts. I've been checking out
the View Askew message board. I've become such a Kevin Smith fan.

Go Flames Go.

Apparently,,,,,the billboards will be advertising.....Game Six Show Tits.

lol

Old June 4th 04, 06:38 PM

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Knock Knock. Lurking is a bore when no one posts. I've been checking out
the View Askew message board. I've become such a Kevin Smith fan.

Go Flames Go.

Apparently,,,,,the billboards will be advertising.....Game Six Show Tits.

lol

It is summer and the kids are out of school.

Old June 4th 04, 06:43 PM
Lisa

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Knock Knock. Lurking is a bore when no one posts. I've been checking

out
the View Askew message board. I've become such a Kevin Smith fan.

Go Flames Go.

Apparently,,,,,the billboards will be advertising.....Game Six Show

Tits.

lol

It is summer and the kids are out of school.

Yikes,,,,already? My son is counting the days, but it's not for a couple
weeks yet.

Old June 5th 04, 01:33 AM

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Knock Knock. Lurking is a bore when no one posts. I've been checking

out
the View Askew message board. I've become such a Kevin Smith fan.

Go Flames Go.

Apparently,,,,,the billboards will be advertising.....Game Six Show

Tits.

lol

It is summer and the kids are out of school.

Yikes,,,,already? My son is counting the days, but it's not for a couple
weeks yet.

Oh here it is (AL). They go back on like August 12th....
I miss mine dearly. They are visiting this summer, first to aunt, then another
aunt, home with me two weeks, then to their dad's for a month. I had to take
extra on call hours to pass the time!

Old June 5th 04, 11:19 PM
lm

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:33:53 GMT, "V" wrote:

"Lisa" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
Knock Knock. Lurking is a bore when no one posts. I've been checking

out
the View Askew message board. I've become such a Kevin Smith fan.

Go Flames Go.

Apparently,,,,,the billboards will be advertising.....Game Six Show

Tits.

lol

It is summer and the kids are out of school.

Yikes,,,,already? My son is counting the days, but it's not for a couple
weeks yet.

Oh here it is (AL). They go back on like August 12th....
I miss mine dearly. They are visiting this summer, first to aunt, then another
aunt, home with me two weeks, then to their dad's for a month. I had to take
extra on call hours to pass the time!

I can't imagine that much time without my boys. What are you going to
do besides work? Time for piano lessons, or pottery, or something else
just for you.

lm
Old June 7th 04, 01:35 AM

"lm" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:33:53 GMT, "V" wrote:

"Lisa" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"Lisa" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Well, I thought about a lot of bubble baths.....and time with
friends....cleaning house....I might even have sex!
WHOO HOO!

Old June 7th 04, 10:41 PM
Paul Griffiths

"V" wrote in message

....I might even have sex!

What's that like exactly? Is it worth making an effort to try?

WHOO HOO!

Should I take this as a yes?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 8th 04, 04:55 AM

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"V" wrote in message

....I might even have sex!

What's that like exactly? Is it worth making an effort to try?

U bet it is worth every panting yes, yes yes yes yes....
Whew. I think I need a cigarette.....

WHOO HOO!

Should I take this as a yes?

Indeed Paul. Everyone needs safe love.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 8th 04, 03:30 PM
Paul Griffiths

"V" wrote in message

....I might even have sex!

What's that like exactly? Is it worth making an effort to try?

U bet it is worth every panting yes, yes yes yes yes....

Then I suppose I'll have to see what i can achieve. Ah me.

Whew. I think I need a cigarette.....

Then again, maybe you've just found the cause of most of the panting. ;-)

WHOO HOO!

Should I take this as a yes?

Indeed Paul. Everyone needs safe love.

Safe would be nice , and I don't just mean physically. Sadly that hasn't
been my recentish experience. Love can be painful.

--
Paul Griffiths