the sky FELL!

Old February 20th 04, 10:41 PM
Kim

Default the sky FELL!

WELL IT DID!!! In Nova Scotia! heh heh heh ... Imagine going to bed seeing
a little bit of grass with a few patches of snow here and there... THEN...
Waking up to let the dog out the back door only to have the door slammed
shut from the wind!!! Reopen the door and try to convince the pup to go out
to pee and realize the pair of you are staring at a bank of snow over 5 feet
high!!! LOL What a hoot!!!

AND you know it's bad when Microsoft shuts down there center LOL Imagine the
stunned look on our devoted faces as we trudge to work only to find out that
they are closing for the day *grin* sheesh and well since you are already
here why don't ya do some work LOL man oh man that was a trip!

State of emergency we are under?!?!?! Heck I thought it was about 3 feet of
fallen snow we were under... drifting anywhere's from 5 feet to 7 feet in
places... Can we build snow men? Nope too much of the stuff....

Soooooooo has anyone else been playing in the white fluffies?

Old February 21st 04, 03:59 AM
Maureen

Hi there! I'm Maureen, mom to 4 yo ds and 1 1/2 yo dd in PEI. We had the
same weather here, and the kids had a blast today playing in all the snow.
I got to shovel, lol!

.. .

Old February 22nd 04, 01:58 PM
Maureen

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:59:38 GMT, "Maureen"

Hi there! I'm Maureen, mom to 4 yo ds and 1 1/2 yo dd in PEI. We had

the
same weather here, and the kids had a blast today playing in all the

snow.
I got to shovel, lol!

Welcome to ass-p.

'Kate

Thanks - looks like a good group of people.

Maureen

Old February 22nd 04, 02:59 PM
Kim

Hey Welcome to the group!!! We are actually very close as I live near the
ferry terminal!
Bet you got more snow than I did *grin* I remember 4 and 1 1\2 very fondly
Great ages... mmmm I have a gentleman (well MOST days) 17 and very soon
my precious baby girl will be 13 Wahhhh .... OH OH OH and GUESS what!!!!
Something to share... hehehehe

My Tomboy has officially gone "girlie" ummmm we spent approximately 3 hours
last night messing about with the hair, learning how to apply make up as an
enhancement without looking like a hussy.... I don't think I'm ready LOL I
want my TOMBOY ...

She's so funny she has a "crush" on a boy in her class... Unlike her mom
she's not shy or quiet about it and tells the young man he's "absolutely
adorable" *giggle* He was home sick the other day and I guess the whole
class was gagging with giggles and laughter because she sat in Bradley's
seat all day and wiggles saying very GUSHINGLY "I have the cutest seat in
the WHOLLLLE class" hahahahaah she's such a hoot *grin* very very
precocious... No low self esteem there... perhaps WAY too much?!?!?!

*sigh* I'm in trouble LOL

"Maureen" wrote in message
Hi there! I'm Maureen, mom to 4 yo ds and 1 1/2 yo dd in PEI. We had the
same weather here, and the kids had a blast today playing in all the snow.
I got to shovel, lol!

.. .

Old February 22nd 04, 05:03 PM
Maureen

We're practically neighbours! I'm originally from Halifax, but through many
moves have ended up on the Island where my family is. I can't imagine two
teenagers, but I guess it'll come faster than I think

Maureen

"Maureen" wrote in message
Hi there! I'm Maureen, mom to 4 yo ds and 1 1/2 yo dd in PEI. We had

the
same weather here, and the kids had a blast today playing in all the

snow.
I got to shovel, lol!

.. .

Old February 22nd 04, 07:26 PM
Lisa aka Surfer

Sorry Kimmer, but, hahahahahahahahahahaha

Better you than us

.. .

Old February 22nd 04, 09:21 PM
Kim

'Kate wrote *snipped*

That is soooo funny! The cutest seat in the whole class. She was
talking about the desk, right?

'Kate

That's the problem... she's brazen enough to pull off either version LOL but
I'm pretty sure she meant the seat of the desk not her pants LOL

Old February 22nd 04, 09:23 PM
Kim

"Lisa aka Surfer" wrote in message
Sorry Kimmer, but, hahahahahahahahahahaha

Better you than us

Yup Yup!!! Believe it or not she is such a blessing... Her antics bring a
smile to everyones face... what is difficult is seeing her have the mood
swings she has... WOW I know I didn't/don't have the outbursts this wild
thing has... She is worse than the NS weather LOL atleast there's a 5 minute
gap between those swings LOLOLOL

Old February 23rd 04, 02:31 AM
Maureen

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:58:15 GMT, "Maureen"

'Kate wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 03:59:38 GMT, "Maureen"

Hi there! I'm Maureen, mom to 4 yo ds and 1 1/2 yo dd in PEI. We had

the
same weather here, and the kids had a blast today playing in all the

snow.
I got to shovel, lol!

Welcome to ass-p.

'Kate

Thanks - looks like a good group of people.

Maureen

Yeah.. sometimes. Other times, we're just as bad as any other group...
y ou know, wild parties, indiscriminate relationships, drinking,
fighting, but thankfully, they're virtual behaviors and have no relation
to real life.

heh.

'Kate

Oh good, I'll fit right in.

haha

Maureen

Old March 3rd 04, 08:36 AM
CME

"Kim" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

More Canadian's joining the ng, EH? It's aBOOT time.

Christine
(Mom to 8 year old twin boys in Alberta)

I fell over Alissa Pregnancy 2 May 21st 04 03:20 PM
Lucy Berliner says CSA down, CPS fears loss of funds Fern5827 Spanking 1 March 28th 04 04:03 AM
Co-sleeping question [email protected] General 13 January 23rd 04 11:34 PM
ER visit -- part vent, should I complain? Long, as usual Tina General 40 September 23rd 03 01:36 PM