Hope Easter was fun !

Old April 12th 04, 01:26 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Default Hope Easter was fun !

Hello , I figured I'd type an update on how our lives are at the moment. Easter
was nice, didn't have to cook, we went to my nieces, my mom came in from Texas
so she did the holiday for us. Heh, the traditional "Italian" feast! Ham,
mashed, sweet potatoes, green beans , creamed corn, baked chicken, stuffing,
lasagne, and antipasto .The kids are so great, we have an assortment of boys
ages 4 5 6 7, and a girl 4, these being my nieces and nephews. I brought a
basket of stuffed easter eggs that you color with markers and they loved the
activity, after a while and a bit of sugar though,you know what this house was
like ! So much noise ! We ended the festivities with the "ole" card game. I
lost 9 bucks. (adult activity) just in case you wondered LOL!
Jaime Gayle has pink eye.........Mari brought that one home from her job,
Sara is recovering from an upper respiratory thing and I have been holding my
own ... I believe with the help of my trusty bottle of echinacea (sp.?). My 21
year old 4x4 took a poop on me yesterday on our arrival at my nieces house,
seems the radiator wants to be replaced LOL! So I lose a days pay (I think) so
I can see if what I could do 20 years ago , I can do today.........yep I am
gonna try and replace me a radiator today.... Why, I say ...why, should I give
someone else 3-4 hundred bucks to do something I can do for $150.00 ? I'll hurt
my back but that gets better after a few days. So how was your holiday anyone
wanna share?
Bev
Old April 12th 04, 05:56 PM
Karen O'Mara

(Bebelestrnge0721) wrote in message ...
[...]

Try hot lemon water every morning to fight off the respiratory thing.
(juice of one fresh lemon in hot water)

My birthday landed on Easter this year. We went out to dinner and both
had Ono to eat.

Karen
Old April 12th 04, 06:02 PM
lm

On 12 Apr 2004 09:56:01 -0700, (Karen O'Mara) wrote:

[...]

Wow, replacing a radiator, more power to ya. I hope you don't strain
anything. You deserve a few days of R&R but throwing your back out may
not be the best way to do it! Good luck!

Try hot lemon water every morning to fight off the respiratory thing.
(juice of one fresh lemon in hot water)

My birthday landed on Easter this year. We went out to dinner and both
had Ono to eat.

Happy birthday Karen :-) Um, Ono? As in..... nah, couldn't be.

lm

Karen

Old April 12th 04, 08:40 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Hope Easter was fun !
From: (Karen O'Mara)
Date: 4/12/2004 12:56 PM Eastern Standard Time
[...]

We will try that, thanks!

My birthday landed on Easter this year.

Happy Birthday to you! My sis's was on Saturday, we had cake on Sunday to
celebrate.

We went out to dinner and both
had Ono to eat.

Ono?
Bev
Karen

Old April 12th 04, 10:58 PM
Karen O'Mara

lm wrote in message . ..
Happy birthday Karen :-) Um, Ono? As in..... nah, couldn't be.

As in Hawaiian fish!..
Old April 13th 04, 01:59 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: "'Kate
Date: 4/12/2004 4:40 PM Eastern Standard Time
On 12 Apr 2004 12:26:37 GMT, (Bebelestrnge0721)
[...]

We had early dinner out but it wasn't a holiday for us... still a nice
day though.

pout you mean no easter bunny at your house, no colored eggs , no jelly
beans, no peeps, no Russell Stouvershome alone expression
eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! just kiddin glad you had a nice day
I spent saturday and part of sunday scrounging parts for my
kids' computer. Their old one was hit with a blue screen of death.

(blue screen of death) that has nothing to do with a sledge hammer ? right?
LMAO!
and I bet you are fixing that yourself .......same concept in doing your own
car repairs (maybe less messy) LOL! but just as awsome an accomplishment

Hope you got the radiator in and it's up and running *without* the
requisite backache. I think you're amazing for even tackling a job like
that yourself.

radiator in up and running, I will go outside (in the rain) soon and pop the
cap and top off the antifreeze in a few. I just got up from a yawn afternoon
nap , sheesh 4 hours ! and I feel good Still no back pain which is
wonderful. Growing up I hung close to dad, he wasn't home a lot being a fireman
, he taught me all the stuff my older brother was not interested in. I owe my
determination and confidence to my dad.Man I miss him............hey thanks for
the compliments Kate, if you can use a screw driver and a socket set you
wouldn't believe how darn easy some car repairs are and the money you can save
is awsome !
Bev
'Kate

Old April 15th 04, 11:08 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: "'Kate
Date: 4/15/2004 12:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 13 Apr 2004 00:59:29 GMT,

:
We had early dinner out but it wasn't a holiday for us... still a nice
day though.

pout you mean no easter bunny at your house, no colored eggs , no jelly
beans, no peeps, no Russell Stouvershome alone expression
eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! just kiddin glad you had a nice day

I'm the meanest mom in the world, huh? Oh well. We did blow up some
peeps in the microwave for fun but that was the extent of the candy in
this house.

ROFL ! I thought *I* am the meanest mom in the world ? At least that is what my
kids been tellin me forever. "peep abuse". "peep abuse" "call a cop ! I am
almost tempted to throw a peep in my microwave to see if they do blow
up..........that is funny Kate

I spent saturday and part of sunday scrounging parts for my
kids' computer. Their old one was hit with a blue screen of death.

(blue screen of death) that has nothing to do with a sledge hammer ? right?
LMAO!

Yep. It turns a computer into a doorstop.

and I bet you are fixing that yourself .......same concept in doing your own
car repairs (maybe less messy) LOL! but just as awsome an accomplishment

I handed this one over to my son and only provided support. Then I
called a friend to fix our mistakes 'cause I didn't have the time for
it.

gotta find you some time there girl, soundin like you need a "calgon take you
away "real soon .......take care of yourself.

[...]

I've done a few little things but tools and I have an understanding....
it's best if I leave them alone as often as possible.

LOL! that makes you a notch above girly girl hehe There are women at work
that said to me "eewwww that gets your hands so dirty" I could never" LMAO they
be 100% girly girl I did pick up several possible side jobs , or were they
just making fun of me ...hmmmmm, thats o.k.
Bev

'Kate

Old April 15th 04, 07:02 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: "'Kate
Date: 4/15/2004 12:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 13 Apr 2004 00:59:29 GMT,

snip

Before you try it... they don't explode... they just get huge. Monster
Peeps.. then they collapse in a boneless heap of goo.

LOL! oh thanks for the warning..........cleaning up the goo is probably a real
pain in the butt!

snip again

gotta find you some time there girl, soundin like you need a "calgon take

you
away "real soon .......take care of yourself.

yeah... I am. In little bits here and there.

good :-)

LOL! that makes you a notch above girly girl hehe There are women at work
that said to me "eewwww that gets your hands so dirty" I could never" LMAO

they
be 100% girly girl I did pick up several possible side jobs , or were

they
just making fun of me ...hmmmmm, thats o.k.

Hey... I'm ok with electrical work, painting, and sheetrock repair! I
can manage minor lawnmower repairs too. I'm working my way up to the
big stuff. :-)

hmmmm......... and can you lay linoleum ? Seems the dog that came with Mari
"Alaskan Malamute" "Lobo" was hungry the other night ....... Why do we still
have him ? He has eaten a chair, a futton, several pairs of shoes, pencils,
pens ,you name it he likes to chew it !

I'm sure they weren't making fun of you... sort of sure. LOL Just wait
until one of them has a problem and see who they call.

LOL! yeah and I want what mechanics get per hour ! smile
Bev

'Kate