Hope Easter was fun !

Old April 16th 04, 06:35 AM
Cele

Default Hope Easter was fun !

On 15 Apr 2004 18:02:10 GMT, (Bebelestrnge0721)
From: "'Kate
Date: 4/15/2004 12:03 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 13 Apr 2004 00:59:29 GMT,

snip

Before you try it... they don't explode... they just get huge. Monster
Peeps.. then they collapse in a boneless heap of goo.

LOL! oh thanks for the warning..........cleaning up the goo is probably a real
pain in the butt!

Oh... who knows? We only use real dinner plates if we run out of foam
plates. I'm not as environmentally concerned as lazy. LOL

Hey... I'm ok with electrical work, painting, and sheetrock repair! I
can manage minor lawnmower repairs too. I'm working my way up to the
big stuff. :-)

hmmmm......... and can you lay linoleum ?

Who's linoleum? kidding
I don't do linoleum... although I'm tempted to try. I have a kitchen
floor that has been waiting years for attention. It's on my to-do
list... one of them.

Seems the dog that came with Mari
"Alaskan Malamute" "Lobo" was hungry the other night ....... Why do we still
have him ? He has eaten a chair, a futton, several pairs of shoes, pencils,
pens ,you name it he likes to chew it !

chew toys, training, patience and waiting until they grow out of the
chew stage are the only things that will help. The good thing about
puppies is that they teach children to clean up their toys. We had
several beheaded, handless, footless Barbie dolls courtesy of the dog.

Heh. I see you the toys and raise you a clarinet mouthpiece and a
hearing aid....

The dogs are nine now, and still with us. The clarinet and the hearing
aid are not.

I'm SURE the husband in the wheelchair was supposed to solve the toys
lying around on the floor problem. But apparently not.

I'm sure they weren't making fun of you... sort of sure. LOL Just wait
until one of them has a problem and see who they call.

LOL! yeah and I want what mechanics get per hour ! smile

Yeah... just heard on the radio that the average auto mechanic's salary
is about 35k a year.

Not enough. We need to rule the world. AND WE WILL! [diabolical
laughter]

Cele

[waving hand...hi Joelle....I think of you...take care!]
Old April 16th 04, 01:55 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

From: "'Kate
Date: 4/15/2004 12:03 AM Eastern Standard Time

snip

Before you try it... they don't explode... they just get huge. Monster
Peeps.. then they collapse in a boneless heap of goo.

LOL! oh thanks for the warning..........cleaning up the goo is probably a

real
pain in the butt!

Oh... who knows? We only use real dinner plates if we run out of foam
plates. I'm not as environmentally concerned as lazy. LOL

We only use paper (not foam) have you not heard about foam products giving off
a toxic gas when heated ? We use paper when the finances are comfortable, the
rest of the family hates me for my strong hold on the budget.................oh
well !

Hey... I'm ok with electrical work, painting, and sheetrock repair! I
can manage minor lawnmower repairs too. I'm working my way up to the
big stuff. :-)

hmmmm......... and can you lay linoleum ?

Who's linoleum? kidding

ROFL...I should of known ! Well anyway,
not me... I'm not flat enough to be linoleum LOL!

I don't do linoleum... although I'm tempted to try. I have a kitchen
floor that has been waiting years for attention. It's on my to-do
list... one of them.

Well I'll let you know how hard it is to "do" linoleum, I have to figure
piecing in a 2x2 foot section right in the middle of the floor, he couldn't eat
an end piece, that'd be too easy.... ya know?

Seems the dog that came with Mari
"Alaskan Malamute" "Lobo" was hungry the other night ....... Why do we still
have him ? He has eaten a chair, a futton, several pairs of shoes, pencils,
pens ,you name it he likes to chew it !

chew toys, training, patience and waiting until they grow out of the
chew stage are the only things that will help. The good thing about
puppies is that they teach children to clean up their toys. We had
several beheaded, handless, footless Barbie dolls courtesy of the dog.

Lobo will be 6 this year.........not a puppy a big ole puppy like character
that does not wanna grow up, the big brat. He walks right up to Jaime and
steals her toys ! We are forever chasing him down cause he snatched a stuffed
animal or rattle ! Just another kid in the house ..................

I'm sure they weren't making fun of you... sort of sure. LOL Just wait
until one of them has a problem and see who they call.

LOL! yeah and I want what mechanics get per hour ! smile

Yeah... just heard on the radio that the average auto mechanic's salary
is about 35k a year.

not hard to take ! I make about 10k less cooking and I get to eat what I
make.
Bev

'Kate

Old April 17th 04, 12:39 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Hope Easter was fun !
From: "'Kate
Date: 4/16/2004 10:48 AM Eastern Standard Time
On 16 Apr 2004 12:55:22 GMT, (Bebelestrnge0721)

We only use paper (not foam) have you not heard about foam products giving

off
a toxic gas when heated ?

I thought that was only saran type wrap.. the plastic film stuff.
Sheesh... what else do I have to give up?

Last I heard ........being in food service ...........was you should not use
anything but glass and cover with a paper towel in the nuker . We are all
glowing in the dark already so who knows?

We use paper when the finances are comfortable, the
rest of the family hates me for my strong hold on the

budget.................oh
well !

I hear that. Paper plates v. real food... hmm. Not a question in my
mind but kids who do dishes have other ideas about it.

You have kids who do dishes? Can I have one ? g

Hey... I'm ok with electrical work, painting, and sheetrock repair! I
can manage minor lawnmower repairs too. I'm working my way up to the
big stuff. :-)

hmmmm......... and can you lay linoleum ?

Who's linoleum? kidding

ROFL...I should of known ! Well anyway,
not me... I'm not flat enough to be linoleum LOL!

thinking... you're not a cartoon?

LOL! lets just say if I lay on the floor and pretend to be linoleum you will
trip fer sure!

I don't do linoleum... although I'm tempted to try. I have a kitchen
floor that has been waiting years for attention. It's on my to-do
list... one of them.

Well I'll let you know how hard it is to "do" linoleum, I have to figure
piecing in a 2x2 foot section right in the middle of the floor, he couldn't

eat
an end piece, that'd be too easy.... ya know?

LOL... I'm sure you'll come up with a creative design and get it done
like a pro.

yep, and I gotta do it soon, so far the landlord hasn't asked about the throw
rug in the middle of the floor the size of a door mat hehe

[...]

Do you think he's jealous or just loves squeeky things?

I think he was chewing things for a long time and the babies toys are a fringe
benefit now :-)

I'm sure they weren't making fun of you... sort of sure. LOL Just wait
until one of them has a problem and see who they call.

LOL! yeah and I want what mechanics get per hour ! smile

Yeah... just heard on the radio that the average auto mechanic's salary
is about 35k a year.

not hard to take ! I make about 10k less cooking and I get to eat what I
make.
Bev

That's true... food's a good benefit. Food is our largest expense.
Damn kids have to eat. Imagine that

Yeah ...why is that? and they never want what you got either, "there's never
anything to eat" and they are always "starving" sheesh !
Bev
'Kate