Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant attention.

Old December 24th 04, 05:11 AM
Joelle

don't have any kind of support
except here and on other groups dealing with parenting

That's a BIG mistake. You need to find yourself some friends and support in
the real world.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old December 24th 04, 06:13 AM
Tiffany

"steveb" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 01:59:54 GMT, lm
wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

Old December 24th 04, 07:05 AM
CME

wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

The irony in this thread topic is interesting.

Christine

Old December 24th 04, 02:37 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

The irony in this thread topic is interesting.

Christine

LMAO.... damn, great observation!

Old December 24th 04, 03:27 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

Old stevey still hasn't learned.......you'd think after this much time,
those two brain cells might have connected....but apparently not.

Old December 24th 04, 03:29 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

The irony in this thread topic is interesting.

DAMN IT CHRISTINE!!!!!!!!! Time to clean the spray off the computer
screen.

BTW Merry Christmas

Christine

Old December 24th 04, 03:31 PM
P.Fritz

"lm" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 18:15:05 -0700, "slykitten"
wrote:

then please... enlighten me... what *is* this "forum" about???

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

Last I knew,
it was about single parents trying to parent their children. Forgive me
for
not living up to the standards set. I'm still pretty new here. I thought
that perhaps by not only relating to some here but having some relate to
me
would help... apparently no one particularly gives a damn. I'm here for
the
sake of my kids, personally, I'm sick of the attitude if I call someone
down
for attacking me. It's too bad, really..... a real shame. This group to me
looked like the perfect place to get advice on my son who happens to be
disabled and I'm stuck raising him alone. His bio dad is the worst kind of
deadbeat POS alive and I'm doing the best I can.... considering that with
my
son's disabilities, he gets kicked around from one school to another and I
really have no choice because that's how our beloved "system" works! To
those bureaucrats, my son is nothing but a piece of meat to be tossed from
one animal to another in the hopes of getting rid of it. To me, my son is
little human being with some real problems that need to be addressed by
the
right kind of programs and support system in order for his life to be
somewhat "normal" so that way he doesn't feel like such an outcast. To be
honest, I'm just sooooooo glad that *your* kids are so perfect... so
perfect
in every single way.... that *you* don't have to battle school districts
just to find placement for *your* child so he can get what he desperately
needs.... aren't *you* just so lucky that you never have to worry about
how
crappy your kid is going to be treated based on his disability.... isn't
that a little something called "discrimination" when a person is treated
poorly because of a disability?? Boy, aren't you lucky???? If I were you,
I'd be very thankful that you don't have a kid with disabilities and that
your child is so bloody normal. Best of luck considering that you've
apparently reached the point of perfect success and therefore must be just
soooo much better of a parent than I am. guess that gives people like
Dennis
the right to judge me. Amazing how there's tolerance for what *he* does
but
there's no tolerance for someone desperate for resources in order to make
sure that her child gets the best possible care and support that she can.
You know.... Personally, I'm sick of the lack of tolerance. It's too
bad....
it really is. such a shame.... hey, that's fine. Whatever....

Wow. I hope you feel better after all that.

No kidding..........anybody that looks to a NG for 'REAL' support is in
serious trouble.

lm

Old December 24th 04, 04:08 PM
steveb

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:31:46 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

No kidding..........anybody that looks to a NG for 'REAL' support is in
serious trouble.

If they look to you, Christine and Tiffany they are, yes

lots of love

Stevey

ps .... Pauly Babes ..... using a diminutive of my name only makes me
more convinced you have *issues* about your sexuality, hon

Anyway .... the usual suspects lined up again ..... too easy
Old December 24th 04, 04:52 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

There's not much support here. I didn't say that was a good thing.

There could be tho .... and you are one of the people who can give the
most without apparently persuing your own agenda.

This is the only group of it's kind on Usenet ... it really is a shame
that it isn't a thriving, busy and friendly place.

I know I have said this before, and I half expect the usual suspects
to crawl outa the woodwork and tell me I am trying to run it all again
... lmao

Trouble is, they are the very people who support those who attack
slykitten, and the like.

steveb

Oh ****, here we go again. Same old ****.

The irony in this thread topic is interesting.

Christine

LMAO.... damn, great observation!

Yeah.......for some reason, he brings up visions of 'peewee herman'

Old December 24th 04, 05:48 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

No kidding..........anybody that looks to a NG for 'REAL' support is in
serious trouble.

If they look to you, Christine and Tiffany they are, yes

lots of love

Stevey

ps .... Pauly Babes ..... using a diminutive of my name only makes me
more convinced you have *issues* about your sexuality, hon

Anyway .... the usual suspects lined up again ..... too easy

YAWN

Stevey needs to look to alt.pyschology.projection to get help for his
problems.

Your Pavlovian response is all to predictable