(OT) THE ALMIGHTY EFF WORD

Old June 26th 03, 06:55 PM
Mike Saucedo

Default (OT) THE ALMIGHTY EFF WORD

"daphne_bee" wrote in message
om...
umm.... I once had a pet turtle when I was six. It got out of its little

playpark
and we looked everywhere for it.

We found it the following summer under the stairs in the cellar. It looked
like a toy, or worse, jerky.

Dad took him out and buried him in a Q-Tip box in the yard.

Now, can you both just kindly shake and call it a truce, please?

I believe something like this was brought forth already.

The probelm with your arguement is right from the start. The wrong word
was perhaps used. The woman is not exactly a "whore" by definition,
she's actually more of a slut - but only if she is sexually misleading the
other men.

Watch it Daphne, you don't wanna get on nightwriter's list for psychiatric
recommendations, for your use of "slut" do you?

"...it stems from males wanting to control female sexuality (ie. whore,
slut, tramp, dirty, etc ---..."--nightwriter

If she's just out for kicks and everyone's having a good time,
then she is otherwise known as a human being. I'm trying hard to be one
these days, myself! hehe

xo

db

Old June 27th 03, 10:12 AM
toypup

"nightwriter" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
whores? what a derogatory term that is gender specific, tearing women

down.

That's why I don't like the term "bitch".

Old July 10th 03, 06:47 AM
GMAN

In article , Hachibitto Suta wrote:

"Doctor Thomas B. Who" wrote:

It's very common amongst preteens. As a near-adult myself and brother of a
social worker, I know from mine and others I know's experience that to
teenagers and surrounding ages, swearing is something that "makes you feel
like a man". At this point in history, profanity is so commonly used in
society, it's almost an offense to the Constitution to block it. As long as
it is controlled and does not get too severe, it's right to allow it if not
only as an anger release

Why should it be controlled? Profanity is just a
bunch of words being taken out of context. Not
even that, they're only WORDS. What can words
do?

They can sure get you in one heap of trouble if you blurt out the wrong words
to the wrong person!!!!!!!!

Next when he grows up he'll be calling his wife bitch, whore, slut