Mourning my mother in first pregnancy

Old June 4th 08, 08:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Shiro

Default Mourning my mother in first pregnancy

It was one day before Mother's day I when I discovered that I am pregnant.
My mother was the first person to know the happy news after my husband.
We live apart since I left my parents home and country 8 years ago and got
married 5 years ago to continue living abroad.
My mother was extremely happy since I was the only girl in our family and the
married one.
She was planning to come and stay with us before the delivery period and also
for a while afterwards to help me with the baby and I was flying from
happiness because it will be the first time she can stay with us for a long
period since she is usually living alone ( my father passed away 13 years ago
and my 2 brothers are living abroad like myself)
We always talk through the phone and more on a daily bases since I got the
happy news.
However 3 weeks ago I got the most terrible news in my life. I got the news
of her sudden death while visiting my sick auntie in a foreign country.
My Mother died...
My most loving angel, friend and goddess left without I have the chance to
say goodbye...
It is hard to believe what happened and to accept that I will never see her
again...
I got the most beautiful gift becoming pregnant but I lost the most precious
love I had forever:
My mother.

Old June 7th 08, 12:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
MarieD[_2_]

"Shiro" u44063@uwe wrote in message news:852f1f90dba1c@uwe...
[...]

So sorry for your loss. I would feel devastated to lose my mother.
I believe when a loved one dies they live on in the little ones.
hugs...
Marie

Old June 8th 08, 11:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Shiro

I hope your belief is true.....thank you for your message

MarieD wrote:
It was one day before Mother's day I when I discovered that I am pregnant.
My mother was the first person to know the happy news after my husband.

[quoted text clipped - 27 lines]