new here.. introduction

Old December 12th 04, 10:38 AM
emilyxmd

Default new here.. introduction

Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Emily
and I am 22 years old. I live in Sturgis, SD with my husband of three
years, Chas (28) and my daughter of almost three years, Natalie (3 in
January). We live on a farm east of Sturgis where we have a dog and
four cats, 2 indoor, 2 outdoor. They are as much our babies as our
daughter! Simon, the dog, is just a little over three. Our cats are
Freeway, who is about 5 now, Thomas (aka Tommy) is 3, Victor is of
unknown age as he is a barn cat that adopted us and Sasha is about 8 or
9 months and recently adopted from the Humane Society of the Black
Hills. He is a very naughty boy but Natalie loves him and calls him
Catty Boy or Roosha Catty (Roosha=Russia as my husband has been there
twice on business).
I work full time at a security company in Rapid City monitoring
security systems. My husband works for the same company as a sales
representative. I work weekend nights and one weekday shift, so daycare
is only that one day. It's nice as Natalie gets to play with kids yet
is still at home.
Chas and I are planning on trying for baby number two as soon as I am
done with my birth control prescription (I have 3 months left and it's
already paid for so I just as well use it, right?). We tried a year ago
for six months, but it put some strain on our marriage (being unable to
conceive) that we weren't ready for, so we took a break, strengthened
us and are ready to try again!
Natalie was breastfed, coslept and all that fun stuff for six months.
(Breastfed nights only for most of that). We are all for vaccinations
and spankings. She is addicted to Barbie and all things pink. I
crochet, sew, read and enjoy photography. Chas is an electronics and
computer nerd.
If there is anything else anyone wants to know, go ahead and ask!!

Old December 13th 04, 07:05 AM
Nikki

emilyxmd wrote:
Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Emily
and I am 22 years old. I live in Sturgis, SD with my husband of three
years, Chas (28) and my daughter of almost three years, Natalie (3 in
January).

Hi Emily :-) Finally someone from South Dakota, lol. I live in SD as
well - way east ;-) I have two boys. Hunter is 5 and Luke is 3. We also
have an 11yo Springer Spaniel named Chance, a 16yo cat Rudy and a 5mo kitten
Otis. Otis is full of mischief and turned out to be soul mates with Luke.
I work full time and dh is looking for work right now. He's all about
golfing, fishing and hunting - yawn, so boring ;-). Look forward to your
posts and good luck with ttc!

--
Nikki

Old December 15th 04, 09:00 AM
Chookie

Hi Emily!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet

Introduction Shawn M. J. Mann Pregnancy 11 June 28th 04 09:25 PM
Introduction Kristi Carney Single Parents 48 May 20th 04 03:07 AM
Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 10:18 PM
Introduction - Gassy 5 month old YurtDweller Breastfeeding 1 August 24th 03 08:28 PM
Introduction Christa Pregnancy 8 August 15th 03 08:17 PM